Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinions @ 11:40 AM CDT - 4/04/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq clarifies the mechanism for depositing oil revenues abroadDFI was part of something called Executive order 13303.  President Bush signed executive order 13303...Clinton... Trump...Biden...resigned it. Guess what, executive order 13303...has not been resigned...:twothumbs:

Pimpy  ...If the Iraqi dinar is re-denominated, that's when they LOP off the zeros, delete the zeros, reduce the zeros, remove the zeros, call it whatever you want, they're all the same thing...Re-denomination of a currency involves changing the face value of the currency by dropping zeros from the existing notes and issuing new currency at a lower nominal value...The nominal value of the 25,000 is 25,000 single dinars on one note.  If we do a re-denomination and we remove the zeros off the currency, then they have to make whole new...smaller denominations...most likely going to have 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 dinar...So instead of having 25,000 written across the bill it's only going to be 25...If Iraq increases the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar...this is different. A re-denomiation will have a slight effect, if at all, verses changing the exchange rate, increases currency value...increases the purchasing power for Iraqis...:violin::drunk:

Mnt Goat  ...we read in the articles today that the post-war DFI fund and its process is also no longer in effect. WOW! This means that oil revenues no longer have to be placed under US Treasury accounts in NYC...These remaining dollars will now be transported from the Federal Reserve Bank in NYC  to the Baghdad, Iraq CBI...Yet more signs of full sovereignty not just on paper but tangible evidence we can see by events. The sovereignty of their currency is also coming and on the near horizon... WOW! WOW! WOW!  We have waited so long to hear this good news.:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Executive order 13303.  President Bush signed executive order 13303...Clinton... Trump...Biden...resigned it. Guess what, executive order 13303...has not been resigned...

I have been under the impression 13303 was part of what allowed the average US Citizen to profit from any revaluation of the IQD.

Thoughts anyone?

CL 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

I have been under the impression 13303 was part of what allowed the average US Citizen to profit from any revaluation of the IQD.

Thoughts anyone?

CL 

Under the 'Project To Rebuild Iraq' EO 13303 allows ordinary US citizens to invest in Iraq & that includes buying IQD & investing in Iraq ISX.

The 'Powers That Be' don't want ordinary citizens to benefit but we are guaranteed under EO 13303.

Don't allow them to shake us out of our rights, our blessings.   Go RV.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Under the 'Project To Rebuild Iraq' EO 13303 allows ordinary US citizens to invest in Iraq & that includes buying IQD & investing in Iraq ISX.

The 'Powers That Be' don't want ordinary citizens to benefit but we are guaranteed under EO 13303.

Don't allow them to shake us out of our rights, our blessings.   Go RV.

since they have been released from EO 13303 are we still covered

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

since they have been released from EO 13303 are we still covered

I would thing releasing Iraq from sanctions under EO 13303 would legitimize even more our protections.   IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Thoughts anyone?

CL 

This is exactly what I was thinking about when I first read this info a couple days ago or yesterday. If we somehow get screwed because of for some reason not being allowed to invest in Iraq anymore,I'm sure there will be avenues in which to pursue an exchange. Maybe a dealer? Of course, we wouldn't get the CBI rate I'm sure...  All of this on the premise of "IF".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

This is exactly what I was thinking about when I first read this info a couple days ago or yesterday. If we somehow get screwed because of for some reason not being allowed to invest in Iraq anymore,I'm sure there will be avenues in which to pursue an exchange. Maybe a dealer? Of course, we wouldn't get the CBI rate I'm sure...  All of this on the premise of "IF".

I think we are good to go.  We can do currency trading with every other country's currency.  I don't see them telling us we can't trade in Iraq's dinars.   It doesn't make sense to me.   I believe we are in a very good position right now.  :jester:

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I think we are good to go.  We can do currency trading with every other country's currency.  I don't see them telling us we can't trade in Iraq's dinars.   It doesn't make sense to me.   I believe we are in a very good position right now.  :jester:

Hopefully you are right. Worse case scenario might be for people who want to get in this NOW? But that, or what we have been surmising, can easily be debunked by if the dealers OR banks wherever are still selling. Although I don't think there has been any banks that sell the IQD in the US anymore?

• Upvote 1

Although I don't think there has been any banks that sell the IQD in the US anymore?

If I remember correctly, there are a couple banks that are offering dinar.  At least that is what I remember reading.  One of knowledgeable people on here did say something along those lines, and had some names, but I didn't recognize the names, and they were not banks in the Northwest area that I live in.  So, I really feel we are good to go, and don't listen to someone that says the government is going to stop this investment.

:jester:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Although I don't think there has been any banks that sell the IQD in the US anymore?

If I remember correctly, there are a couple banks that are offering dinar.  At least that is what I remember reading.  One of knowledgeable people on here did say something along those lines, and had some names, but I didn't recognize the names, and they were not banks in the Northwest area that I live in.  So, I really feel we are good to go, and don't listen to someone that says the government is going to stop this investment.

I remember they said 5thThirds bank sold, but stopped awhile back. Yea, nowhere on the west coast sells IQD except dealers.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

That's good u don't listen to that garbage about the government blocking us. People take this investment too far with their conspiracy theories!🤦‍♂️😖

• Upvote 2

People say a lot of crazy things about this investment.  I just look at the basics...Iraq's currency is worth squat.  They can't keep it there forever, especially with all the oil, gold, natural gas.  Just to name a few plus's.  We have their dinars, and when they ever get it revalued, we can trade it in for good old US dollars!  It is just that simple to me.  :jester:

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Thoughts anyone?

CL 

That's what I have heard all along, but I couldn't find that verbiage when I briefly scanned the EO

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Or in BB's case...Euro's!  :bagofmoney:

@NWGUY  why in the world would I want euros?! I live in scotland.  It is part of the uk. We opted out of going into the euro when it first came about and kept the British pound. Dear lord!. How ever, we as a Scottish nation have our own Scottish bank notes. Known as the Scottish pound. Oh and we left the eu so we are not considered part of Europe either. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

why in the world would I want euros?! I live in scotland.  It is part of the uk. We opted out of going into the euro when it first came about and kept the British pound. Dear lord!. How ever, we as a Scottish nation have our own Scottish bank notes. Known as the Scottish pound. Oh and we left the eu so we are not considered part of Europe either. Lol

Thank you for educating me nicely!  It could have gone badly for me, talking about your pounds, but now I know a lot more.  In the future I will only talk about your Scottish notes, and leave pounds out it!  :jester:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

why in the world would I want euros?! I live in scotland.  It is part of the uk. We opted out of going into the euro when it first came about and kept the British pound. Dear lord!. How ever, we as a Scottish nation have our own Scottish bank notes. Known as the Scottish pound. Oh and we left the eu so we are not considered part of Europe either. Lol

Thank you for educating me nicely!  It could have gone badly for me, talking about your pounds, but now I know a lot more.  In the future I will only talk about your Scottish notes, and leave pounds out it!  :jester:

I actually found it funny!! All good. Talk about my pounds all you like. Us Scots are fiercely  proud though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1