Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq.. Expectations of a decline in the dollar spread and a return to the official rate

Iraq.. Expectations of a decline in the dollar spread and a return to the official rate

{Economic: Euphrates News} Economist, Safwan Qusay, expected today, Saturday, the decline in the dollar difference in Iraq and return to the official rate after a series of financial and economic measures taken by the government of Mohammed Shia Sudanese.

Safwan said {to Euphrates News} that: "The mechanisms of the Central Bank previously did not know who requests the dollar from the irregular market and after legitimizing the process of financial transfer began to demand for dollars in the irregular market enters the electronic platform."

"Gradually, with the control of border crossings and the facilitation of the task of demanding, I think the difference will recede and return to the official price," he added.

"The Central Bank is now investing in spreading financial inclusion and investment by Iraqi banks and spreading (POS) at the level of the sector and the private," Qusai said, stressing that "all government units are currently required to issue credit cards and that the procurement committees buy from their economic units (POS)."

He explained, "Controlling the movement of the dinar and knowing where it comes from and where it moves will help in commercial regulation and enhance the increase in the level of international investor confidence in financial procedures, as we have the file of money laundering and terrorist financing, and currently with the expansion of the circle of financial inclusion, we will be able where the dinar goes."

"There are 70 trillion Iraqi dinars outside the banking system, and when it enters this system, it will turn into a productive dinar, which is what the Sudanese government seeks to achieve," he concluded.

According to its sales table, the Central Bank of Iraq set the cash selling price (1305) dinars per dollar.

Wafaa Alfatlawi

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, Fimum said:

On the subject of dinars outside the banking system, is there an estimate of the quantity of dinars held by private citizens in the US?

Not that I am aware of but I would be surprised if there is more than 1 . 5 % of the world population  that holds dinar. Remember us small people on the street were never meant to know about this 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

{Economic: Euphrates News} Economist, Safwan Qusay, expected today, Saturday, the decline in the dollar difference in Iraq and return to the official rate after a series of financial and economic measures taken by the government of Mohammed Shia Sudanese.

Safwan said {to Euphrates News} that: "The mechanisms of the Central Bank previously did not know who requests the dollar from the irregular market and after legitimizing the process of financial transfer began to demand for dollars in the irregular market enters the electronic platform."

"Gradually, with the control of border crossings and the facilitation of the task of demanding, I think the difference will recede and return to the official price," he added.

"The Central Bank is now investing in spreading financial inclusion and investment by Iraqi banks and spreading (POS) at the level of the sector and the private," Qusai said, stressing that "all government units are currently required to issue credit cards and that the procurement committees buy from their economic units (POS)."

He explained, "Controlling the movement of the dinar and knowing where it comes from and where it moves will help in commercial regulation and enhance the increase in the level of international investor confidence in financial procedures, as we have the file of money laundering and terrorist financing, and currently with the expansion of the circle of financial inclusion, we will be able where the dinar goes."

"There are 70 trillion Iraqi dinars outside the banking system, and when it enters this system, it will turn into a productive dinar, which is what the Sudanese government seeks to achieve," he concluded.

According to its sales table, the Central Bank of Iraq set the cash selling price (1305) dinars per dollar.

Wafaa Alfatlawi

On fire….

• Like 1

15 hours ago, edbeach said:

I also read there was more than 90 trillion dinars outside the banking system 

there is probably a couple trillion for sale on ebay and amazon right now ( just a speculation ) but IMO iraq is only concerned whats inside their borders whats left the country is out of their control.... Letsroll

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

there is probably a couple trillion for sale on ebay and amazon right now ( just a speculation ) but IMO iraq is only concerned whats inside their borders whats left the country is out of their control.... Letsroll

And you gotta think if the auction floor of the central bank did not “want” the dinar to be owned by people all around the world, they would have prevented it from being available to every currency seller around the world.  Either CBI wanted it that way to benefit them or they did it to benefit the government of the country of the investors.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

22 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

What is the real meaning of " Official rate " , according to Iraq definition? :confused2:Could be something could be nothing. Don't get over excited yet folks.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bkeiller said:

This is where it all began: 

Bush's presidential order 13303 that allowed all Americans the right to purchase the Iraqi dinar and a variety of other assets related to Iraq.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndoh/page/file/921351/download

maybe i missed reading that section but that pdf is mainly about how some of the early dinar salesmen ,scammers , pumpers were hyping the iqd and got busted by the feds on various charges i remember it all they had dinar investment hedge fund opportunities to buy reserves that would hold millions of iqd for the investor it was a hyped up turbulent time for sure nothing against you bkeiller at all , we are all hoping for a positive one day ...all the best to us all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, so I've been sick for 6 weeks with one virus after another. Flue really took a toll. And then other issues propped up, i.e. strep, bronchitis, etc. bedridden for a great deal of it. Seldom, very seldom on phone or computer. So I'm just going to put this out there, DID I really miss anything that says RV?

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mammaw said:

Ok, so I've been sick for 6 weeks with one virus after another. Flue really took a toll. And then other issues propped up, i.e. strep, bronchitis, etc. bedridden for a great deal of it. Seldom, very seldom on phone or computer. So I'm just going to put this out there, DID I really miss anything that says RV?

Wow! That sounds rough! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!  
And to answer your question, no. We’re all still waiting. Things look positive in a lot of areas, but there’s no sure-fire date. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1