Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** There appears to be No CBI Daily Auction Today - 2/06/2024 ***

14 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'll give you $3usd for 1iqd if you happen to have a 1iqd note 😁

That's not fair Longtimelurker. I have 25,000 dinar. Can I get a bid, too? Do I hear 14 bucks? Do I hear 13.5? Going once? Anybody? Going twice? Anyone? SOLD to............

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

That's not fair Longtimelurker. I have 25,000 dinar. Can I get a bid, too? Do I hear 14 bucks? Do I hear 13.5? Going once? Anybody? Going twice? Anyone? SOLD to............

KEYLIME for 10 dollars!!!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I'll buy all of your 25k notes at $14 each if they are currently being accepted as legal tender in Iraq 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'll buy all of your 25k notes at $14 each if they are currently being accepted as legal tender in Iraq 

I will go 14.50 if they are valid and not counterfeit.........How many do you want to sell??

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Don't get the wrong idea. What I mean is 25K dinar X $14/ dinar=355,600 USD/ 25,000 dinar. Anyone higher than Longtimelurker? Going once? Anyone? Going twice? Anybody? SOLD TO..........

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Are you really sure about 10 bucks Keylime? Because What I mean is 25K note X $10/dinar=250,000 USD/ 25,000 dinar.

I'm saying I will buy your 25,000 dinar note for 10 dollars....they are worth about 19 usd right now, so I'm giving you a good deal....LOL!

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, keylime said:

I'm saying I will buy your 25,000 dinar note for 10 dollars....they are worth about 19 usd right now, so I'm giving you a good deal....LOL!

If that's what you mean my 25K note=$10 , then you got the wrong idea cause that's not what I want.

• Haha 2