Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden: I have made a decision on the nature of the response to the Jordan attack - 1/30/2024

Biden: I have made a decision on the nature of the response to the Jordan attack

Biden: I have made a decision on the nature of the response to the Jordan attack

2024-01-30 // 07:45

Shafaq News / US President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that he had made the decision regarding the nature of the response to the Jordan attack that killed 3 American soldiers and injured more than 30 others.

Biden explained that he "made the decision regarding the nature of the response to the attacks that killed American soldiers in Jordan," adding, "We do not want a broader war in the Middle East."

For its part, the White House stated that it was "not in a position to talk about the group that was behind the attack in Jordan."

He pointed out that "it is possible that the response to the attack on American soldiers in Jordan will be in stages."

The White House continued, "We will respond to the targeting of our soldiers in an appropriate manner, possibly in the form of multiple measures."

Today, Tuesday, American media said that President Joe Biden met with the national security team to decide on the options presented to respond to the attack that targeted an American base on the Jordanian-Syrian border, which resulted in the killing of three soldiers.

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin pledged on Monday that the United States would take "all necessary measures" to defend American forces, expressing his anger and regret that Iranian-backed militants carried out a drone attack yesterday, Sunday, that killed three American soldiers and injured dozens of others.

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Joe Biden met with the national security team to decide

Quick math

hurt my guys you will be bombed to hell

does the USA prez have it in him

i believe trump would

outsider opinion only 

pray for the soldiers who were killed or injured 

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

This is my perspective on this situation ; 

Think about all the Billions and Billions of $USD that O'Bummer and O'Brandon sent to Tehran, one way or another, in the past years.

All the Billions of $USD deposited on the tarmac in Tehran, during the O'Bummer and O'Brandon administration.

Frankly, I would not be surprised if Tehran paid some "kick back" $$$$ to O'Bummer and O'Brandon.

Since we all know this is O'Bummer's 3rd term and he's calling the shots (bad pun), Ol' Joey can't play tough or hard ball with Tehran 'cuz he and O'Bummer got paid to do nothing that would harm Tehran.

Think about all the moves Ol' Joey has made to help Tehran in the past 3 years. 

Think about the indecision and flaccid response to the recent dead and wounded US solders in Jordan.

Just sayin' and thinkin' .................

Semper Fi :salute:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

US President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that he had made the decision regarding the nature of the response to the Jordan attack that killed 3 American soldiers and injured more than 30 others.

blah blah blah.
A true Commander in Chief would keep his #*/.% mouth shut and take care of business properly. THEN maybe a press conference. He and his administration did not and does not plan to do one thing about our military being attacked, injured, and killed which, imo, encourages additional such attacks.

How many recall Reagan having a missle flown into Gaddafi’s living room? We had very little trouble from Gaddafi from that point on. I long for that kind of leadership.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 13

33 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

blah blah blah...

How many recall Reagan having a missle flown into Gaddafi’s living room? We had very little trouble from Gaddafi from that point on. I long for that kind of leadership...

You had one in Trump but he wouldn't play the game like they (lifelong politicians in both parties) wanted him to so they got together with the corrupt msm and others to get rid of him...then made a guy with 3rd stage dementia the Pres!

that's my opinion anyways

Edited by NMP2017
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, NMP2017 said:

You had one in Trump but he wouldn't play the game l

I agree. I will vote for him in the Primary and the General Election if he’s the nominee. I do believe he was a bit more “loose cannon” than Reagan but there were definitely similarities. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

2024-01-30 // 07:45

Shafaq News / US President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that he had made the decision regarding the nature of the response to the Jordan attack that killed 3 American soldiers and injured more than 30 others.

Biden explained that he "made the decision regarding the nature of the response to the attacks that killed American soldiers in Jordan," adding, "We do not want a broader war in the Middle East."

For its part, the White House stated that it was "not in a position to talk about the group that was behind the attack in Jordan."

He pointed out that "it is possible that the response to the attack on American soldiers in Jordan will be in stages."

The White House continued, "We will respond to the targeting of our soldiers in an appropriate manner, possibly in the form of multiple measures."

Today, Tuesday, American media said that President Joe Biden met with the national security team to decide on the options presented to respond to the attack that targeted an American base on the Jordanian-Syrian border, which resulted in the killing of three soldiers.

US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin pledged on Monday that the United States would take "all necessary measures" to defend American forces, expressing his anger and regret that Iranian-backed militants carried out a drone attack yesterday, Sunday, that killed three American soldiers and injured dozens of others.

No Balls, the Biden regime have no balls a bunch of ***** footing left wing cowards!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 8

Sleepers here is the nightmare, Im glad I don't live in a big city, prime targets!  Hopefully nothing happens, most citizens are not prepared for this scenario!  But that is the one thing that would bring unity back to our country!  JMO!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I totally agree and because of the open border situation for the past 3.5 years, there are at least thousands, maybe tens of thousands, of sleepers in this country. God help us if this country doesn’t change course this coming November. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

12 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

I agree. I will vote for him in the Primary and the General Election if he’s the nominee. I do believe he was a bit more “loose cannon” than Reagan but there were definitely similarities. 

I don't think he's a loose cannon at all. I think he likes to give the impression he is. Part of the packaging he puts out there about himself. He is extremely calculating in everything he does and knows how to keep his enemies pedaling backwards while they are constantly attacking him. Trump is the only guy who can take our country and turn it around domestically and internationally. We are a joke right now with Hidin Biden. We never got into one battle, not one war, nor did Russia, China, Iran, South Korea provoke one while he was in office. He struck decisively when someone did threaten us and that was enough to keep the peace. And the Dems are pulling out all stops short of assassinating him to stop him. They are so afraid of him becoming #47 they're crapping in their snowflake diapers. But Trump just keeps on proving the kind of backboned leader we need in office who will bring down prices, make us oil and gas independent again, bring back jobs, and stop giving our money to our enemies, and bring back law and order to our cities. TRUMP 2024 is the only thing that's going to keep our country from imploding and make us great again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

Here's a true perspective on everything. Politics, Jesus' return, ect....

JD is spot on here. 

(you can skip through the worship by forwarding through the first 28 minutes to save time) 

https://www.jdfarag.org/bible-prophecy?sapurl=LytkNmtjL2xiL21pLytkZm55aGp3P2VtYmVkPXRydWUmcmVjZW50Um91dGU9YXBwLndlYi1hcHAubGlicmFyeS5tZWRpYS1zZXJpZXMmcmVjZW50Um91dGVTbHVnPSUyQjgyeXhwOGY=

Edited by climber7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

We are a joke right now

Hate to say

so is canada

makes me sick where our country is at now

not just USA 

the world needs trump or should I say trumps 

we need to reset the world

bring back jesus