Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kerry arrested

screwball

So I thought I would share this bit of Intel, it came from an anonymous source on 8 chan in another  language possibly German posted back in 2019, just found it tonight while archiving stuff. It’s alleged that Kerry was arrested and he was found with guess what? Millions of Iraqi dinar currency! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Do you mean Senator John Kerry?... that's interesting. If it is a scam why would any politician hold millions of the stuff?

Breitling said years ago every congressman (except Rand Paul) had dinar.  He said they knew it wasn't a scam.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Was he arrested in 2019?  Is he one that has been 'dealt with'?

He was one that’s been dealt with, Biden and beutiful Hillarious(because she’s pushing up daisys”

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

When I first got into this you could order dinar online from several banks and they were delivered to you within 3 days. Now no bank sells them. They stopped selling dinar about 10 years ago. Many moons ago I was arranging a new mortgage on my house and they asked if I had any investments. I mentioned I had IDQ.. The advisory stalled for a couple of seconds and then said we'll that's a good investment. When I ask why it was good he said well it might benefit you in the future. He wouldn't elaborate but I don't think he was meant to acknowledge  it in a positive way. Who knows

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Did anyone remember bill burbanks?former board member of Bank of America? Was also big into warka! Bank of America also sold Dinar over the counter if people remember! 

I don't remember him.  What about him?

Didn't know Bank of America ever sold dinar.  I got my initial dinar from Bank of Oklahoma before they stopped selling it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kerry is not the only high-profile politician with IQD.

Many millionaires are also IQD investors.

That alone, should tell us this is NO scam.

The insiders are always there to turn a quick profit.

Do not give up or give in....this is NOT a scam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Uhhhhh

if holding for 18 years or so is quick I would like to see what slow is 

They can afford to wait.. so it won't matter to them when it happens. They just know they will make money. I am sure several UK politician hold them as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If you don't mind me asking Screwball, where are you getting this arrest and death info?

To be honest with you, I don't know how anyone could not know.  If you follow Truth Social at all, you will pick up on it.

• Like 2