Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kerry arrested

screwball

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

here’s to a RI/Rv so I can totally block out all of the crazy, this site and some of the ideas posed here, lol, crazy. 

Why wait for an RI/RV....if you feel so tortured by the comments here... you always have the option to leave. You don't need this site to inform you on a change in value of the IQD.

Just my thoughts.....CL 

• Like 2
  • Pow! 5

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Why wait for an RI/RV....if you feel so tortured by the comments here... you always have the option to leave. You don't need this site to inform you on a change in value of the IQD.

Just my thoughts.....CL 

I agree CL, the rock is a middle of the road moderate instead of taking a stand for the constitution the rule of law and individual freedoms. So if this site bothers you, Delta is ready when you are!!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

What is concerning is when we discredit established institutions in order to serve selfish interests, instead of alternatively demanding reform and credibility. All I will see is more group’s demanding they are the only one that matters and an even more polarized America. 
It is a scary time in this country when you have almost half of it BLINDLY following an man that is scared to prove his innocence in a court of law, that would mean he would have to PROVE the allegations he has leveled, but rather pushes for a biases public to judge. All the hate and contempt when we are living the best lives on this planet here in America. 
here’s to a RI/Rv so I can totally block out all of the crazy, this site and some of the ideas posed here, lol, crazy. 
Where is the love? It left with Jesus and his followers are lost without it. Blame, blame , blame, bla bla bla. 

Thanks for showing me the future, time will tell.

You're not wrong. I assume you're referencing Trumps court cases. They are using Trump to open the door to having court hearings against other politicians. If they can take Trump to court over certain things then Trump can take them to court over the same things like taxes, January 6th etc.. This is all a plan that has been in the works since 1963 (JFK). Trump is playing a "part" in this show. Trump was selected to play this role because he "was one of them" and they trusted him, he is also clean as a whistle so they knew the deepstate couldn't touch him legally. Trump is playing chess against checker players and is always 5 steps ahead.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

This is was sent to me on Google email alert but no link only to weather video!

Mostly cloudy, 40s today; Storms return Friday - YouTube

Iraqi dinar CBI Official Announcement dinar going international Iraqi dinar rate update latest. Currency Insider New 126 views · 16:06.

Think this is related to the YouTube video pointing to the 15 th in video posted on another thread

26 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

in what way do you think this linked? The weather alerts are pointing to something else??

Hey Bettyboop, I think he was referring to the fine print at the bottom, not the weather stuff.......

just my guess

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1