Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

With the start of the new legislative term. Parliament unveils the first laws it will work on

Could this be the "Big Announcement " they wanted to relay to the citizens??? I'd imagine passing the HCL without any resistance would make most, if not all citizens of Iraq rejoice! Nothing better than having a share of the national resource your country produces,  plus a higher valued currency. Go RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

i know many here dont beleive ! but GOD works in his own ways, in his timing!  im just a man! im blessed to be alive! almost died!   i ve seen things humans wont ever see, so i can only trust him! forgive me unbeleivers! be blessed! paw paw loves you!😍

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, T B said:

i know many here dont beleive ! but GOD works in his own ways, in his timing!  im just a man! im blessed to be alive! almost died!   i ve seen things humans wont ever see, so i can only trust him! forgive me unbeleivers! be blessed! paw paw loves you!😍

I did die and walked with Jesus before He sent me back.  I know this blessing is ours. God's time, not Iraqs or ours.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

When supposedly is this big announcement coming! I guess I been asleep, because I have not heard about it!

They mentioned it in an article last week or 2 weeks ago was to happen early jan! Which in Iraq times means “soon”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

When supposedly is this big announcement coming! I guess I been asleep, because I have not heard about it!

Whatever it was, they said it’s imminent….new word. 

• Haha 7