Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAM'S WEEKLY UPDATE

yendor

Wouldn't it be nice if he would give us a monthly or a quarterly report?  

He was one of or the only one who kept the rumors grounded and sensible. Just wondering out loud.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Who's on first, What's on second, Adam got his $$ and I do not expect to hear from him again. If that does happen to be the case, he will probably have s few legal issues. Just saying!

46 minutes ago, Coolcat said:

I also think Thug, Yota etc... were all in the game with Adam (or whatever his real name is) as they are nowhere to be seen.

If Adam does still exist here he should let us know he is alive!

Those kind of comments can get a person banned. I personally feel he is still in the game and will show once we RV. 

I myself don't want anyone banned for speaking out of frustration which we all go through.

Personally, I think Adam is just working on other ventures, but I feel he still has his finger on the pulse and when the time arrives he will be quite Involved in assisting with the new found wealth we will all now have.

As for thoughts about Thug and Yota, I don't believe for a second they are in cahoots with Adam, just doe's not make sense to me if they were, but again, just my humble opinion.

For the record, I enjoy reading both your posts , just so you know.

Go RV, pp

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

As I've said before, Adam has posted in the VIP/OSI section and has logged on since the site has been back up.  I think he believes the next step is the RV/RI and will be in touch after that.  If not, we move on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

On 1/8/2024 at 9:59 AM, pokerplayer said:

Those kind of comments can get a person banned. I personally feel he is still in the game and will show once we RV. 

I myself don't want anyone banned for speaking out of frustration which we all go through.

Personally, I think Adam is just working on other ventures, but I feel he still has his finger on the pulse and when the time arrives he will be quite Involved in assisting with the new found wealth we will all now have.

As for thoughts about Thug and Yota, I don't believe for a second they are in cahoots with Adam, just doe's not make sense to me if they were, but again, just my humble opinion.

For the record, I enjoy reading both your posts , just so you know.

Go RV, pp

Good job Poker!  Thank you for all you do for this site.   I also share the frustration, but I totally respect Adam, and I hope he is spending time with his family, and also working with his other investments.  As far as Thug and Yota...I miss them.  Thug was a very entertaining guy, and Yota...what can you say about him?  Hard working, and brought a lot of great information to us.  Keep doing what you do Poker, and maybe someday down the road we can all meet up and get to know each other better.  This has been one heck of a journey for sure!  :jester:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Just for everyone's peace of mind, Adam is still very much in touch with what's going on. He's been back on since the sight was down. He also explained once again that he's not actively posting, but still has oversight of DV.  He stays updated through all of us MODS and ADMIN should there be a need. Nothing has changed otherwise. We are still in good shape and the plans all remain in place. In the event anything changes, he will let us know.

Contrary to opinion of some members, he has a life outside of DV. While there is a lot of news, there really hasn't been that much that has changed. It has been stated more than once that the HCL is the big event we're looking for. Iraq is positioning themselves in many positive ways, but there still hasn't been real progress on the HCL

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

53 minutes ago, tjokie said:

Just for everyone's peace of mind, Adam is still very much in touch with what's going on. He's been back on since the sight was down. He also explained once again that he's not actively posting, but still has oversight of DV.  He stays updated through all of us MODS and ADMIN should there be a need. Nothing has changed otherwise. We are still in good shape and the plans all remain in place. In the event anything changes, he will let us know.

Contrary to opinion of some members, he has a life outside of DV. While there is a lot of news, there really hasn't been that much that has changed. It has been stated more than once that the HCL is the big event we're looking for. Iraq is positioning themselves in many positive ways, but there still hasn't been real progress on the HCL

Thats what I figured. Not knowing and lack of communication makes people restless.

Adam didnt say he was going to do the weekly updates forever. I believe he did say he was going take a break. So he promised us a phone call for the VIP’s and pretty sure he said a email for the rest. For now we have a place to come and share info on the rv progress. Go rv.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I lost my password and Julie got me back in so I am assuming someone is still running things or I would have never been able to get back in. Missed you guys. ♡

Great to have you back.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I too, miss the updates from Adam, but also understand there’s only so many times you can say “soon” but still waiting on…or there hasn’t been any updated news.  I have never doubted that WHEN the rv happens, Adam will make good on everything he set up.  Until then….”SOON” - ish 😊

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I was off for a long time and came back but the site was down.  A few weeks ago I tried to log in and the site seemed to be down again.  We miss Adam and his updates and hope he comes back soon.  GOD bless all of this Dinar Vets family.🙏💖😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've only logged on periodically over the past q2-18 months due to personal issues that are still being dealt with

Based on updates I read in the news section minutes ago, I suspect our desire for answers (and many of our prayers) will soon be delivere..

Thank you, Adam, for keeping it real. I know you're here ready to catapult things to the next level, once new rates are publicly disclosed

I suspect there is a lot going on behind the scenes for the multitude of simultaneous posts -all showing positive progress in Iraq's journey towards obtaining a highly functioning capitalist economy on a global scale - to come out the way they did and continue to do so.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1