Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The dollar will be reduced in Iraq.. A new government project related to trade with 3 countries was revealed

yota691

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-1.jpg

The State of Law coalition revealed a new government project related to trade exchange between Iraq and three countries, while clarifying America’s position on that, and its impact on the dollar.

The leader of the coalition, Jassim Muhammad, said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “there is a new government project to adopt currencies other than the dollar to deal with several countries, including China, Iran and Russia,” stressing that “this project, if implemented correctly, will work to reduce the demand for the dollar.” In Iraqi markets.”

He added, “The project to create a currency for exchange between Iraq and these countries will greatly affect the dollar and will lead to a decline in its prices,” stressing that “the current rise in dollar exchange rates in Iraq will not be able to be reduced by any party, whether the central bank or others, as long as the demand for it is high.” .

Regarding America’s position on the new project, Muhammad explained, “America has no relationship with this project, and it does not matter whether or not it agrees to the project to create a currency other than the dollar for Iraqi commercial transactions, provided that there is a will from Iraq and these countries.”

The leader of Al-Maliki’s coalition stated, “Iraq is required to believe in this issue and adopt this project during the coming period, and the need to overcome the stage of fear and anxiety about the results.”

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Agree. And in my opinion, the remittances won't be at a 1320 rate. The CBI has issued Memo B306 stating the CBI will be making payments for invoices in "traditional" currency (dinars)  for remittances as of 10/16/23, and banks will be doing the remittances in dinars.

Edited by Carrello
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

55 minutes ago, dinarham said:

For what it's worth ,  Oanda  shows the IQD trading in the right direction , the buy being more rate  than the ask rate and below the 1300 official rate . Hang tight ,crazy diamonds .

How do they trade IQD if it's not on Forex and international yet? Educate me, please.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

paw paw will watch all dates, as i have since 2005! ha! ha!  gotta get ready for my wild grand son! he,ll be here tomorrow, he says i love you paw paw!  think he,s up to something?  gotta get sleep so i can keep up with him morrow!  be blessed!  soon this ole games gonna pop!  oh yes jesus! get em dinar!  love ya jesus!😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

GOTTA TELL YA PAW PAW CANT SLEEP, GOD LOVES YOU AND WONT EVER LEAVE YOU! OH YEA!   YOUR DREAMS WILL BE! IN JESUS NAME! NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER RETREAT! FATHER GOD HAS YOUR BACK! OH YES! I LOVE YOU, AND FATHER GOG DOES! YOU WILL SEE!   PAW PAW HAS TO SLEEP IN JESUS NAME! OH YES! 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

“Iraq is required to believe in this issue and adopt this project during the coming period, and the need to overcome the stage of fear and anxiety about the results.”

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

reate a currency other than the dollar for Iraqi commercial transactions, provided that there is a will from Iraq and these countries.”

interesting times

lord just give us a sign, not a guru sign, our faith is in you1 oh yes! we seek you father GOD! AND ONLY YOU!  I HAVE TO SLEEP, PAW PAW HAS A GRANDSON WAITING TOMORROW1 HOPE HE HAS MERCY ON ME! IM TIRED! HE! HE!   GODS WILL , WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN! GOTTA LOVE IT!  IT MEANS ALL THE EVIL HAS TO GO, INJESUS NAME!  WOW PEOPLE! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1