Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Our Last Few Days.

Luigi1

24 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

I'm so ready to be done, bought in 2004 or 2005 I think, I'm ready. So many used to be on here, gone - passed away, others tired of the grind and nothing happening, don't blame them for not coming back. Thx WeeGee

I purchased my first million in 2004 in Kuwait.   

The exchange rate was 4,000 IQD to 1 for a very short time.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You got to LOVE Ole Marky Z, what a :bs: artist. EVERYDAY he has some new hot intel telling us to get ready to go to the bank. Geeezzz:facepalm2:

EXACTLY!  All you need to do is look at the author's name, and be 99.999999999999999999 % it's complete 💩!  But hey....hopium always tastes good....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

I 've been in this since 2005 . Many many times we thought the rv was immanent . Back in 2009 or so , it did rv for a brief period of time , the IQD rate showing on many forex sites as comparable to the euro , which was $1.49 /USD . That's when I went to bed  drunk and rich and woke up poor and hung over . Looking back on those many times we thought it was right around the corner , how could it have occurred with bigtime sanctions still standing , corrupt government , currency auctions going strong , and no fintech in place  ? I've  never seen anything like what's happening now , like the fluctuations  on the rate . Hang tight , You crazy diamonds . You may learn to love the gurus that made you buy more dinar 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

42 minutes ago, dinarham said:

I 've been in this since 2005 . Many many times we thought the rv was immanent . Back in 2009 or so , it did rv for a brief period of time , the IQD rate showing on many forex sites as comparable to the euro , which was $1.49 /USD . That's when I went to bed  drunk and rich and woke up poor and hung over . Looking back on those many times we thought it was right around the corner , how could it have occurred with bigtime sanctions still standing , corrupt government , currency auctions going strong , and no fintech in place  ? I've  never seen anything like what's happening now , like the fluctuations  on the rate . Hang tight , You crazy diamonds . You may learn to love the gurus that made you buy more dinar 

Yep..can you imagine after all that 💰 in your account you bump into Frank26 and instead of criticizing him you just hug/shake his hand wishing him the best😆😆😬🤷‍♂️..why not huh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

I have heard that only 1% of people in the US know about dinar .   We all heard about dinar through word of mouth , bearing this out. There are just not that many IQD , printed by USD in 2003 , out there relatively speaking . This feels like sandbaggin' as this excuse just doesn't wash . Huge factors associated with the trigger of the r/i are being lagged ,like the "last" payment to Kuwait,  which they overpaid ?  ,to line up with the supreme synergy required to launch this sucker ..  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

I have heard that only 1% of people in the US know about dinar .   We all heard about dinar through word of mouth , bearing this out. There are just not that many IQD , printed by USD in 2003 , out there relatively speaking . This feels like sandbaggin' as this excuse just doesn't wash . Huge factors associated with the trigger of the r/i are being lagged ,like the "last" payment to Kuwait,  which they overpaid ?  ,to line up with the supreme synergy required to launch this sucker ..  

I don’t even think it’s that many….

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, screwball said:

https://www.investing.com/currencies/iqd-usd   This was one of the sites and Google finance was the other, I did screen shot them!

Wow wow wow. Is it legit? Has everyone ever checked and noticed that? Cause when I click it , it show up at the rate =0.006852 USD. Does that mean that the rate was already removed by one zero? Does that mean $1=145 IQD then it become 1 IQD=0.006852 USD? Does the rate already revalue by 10 folds that we haven't even noticed? Are all of us rich yet?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Wow wow wow. Is it legit? Has everyone ever checked and noticed that? Cause when I click it , it show up at the rate =0.006852 USD. Does that mean that the rate was already removed by one zero? Does that mean $1=145 IQD then it become 1 IQD=0.006852 USD? Does the rate already revalue by 10 folds that we haven't even noticed? Are all of us rich yet?

yeah it was in interesting I noticed it was missing a zero only time will tell.....it could be just jumping around something to monitor

12 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

They just made a mistake inputting the # of zero's - go to: 

IQD/USD Overview:

Then select 1W or 1M at the top and you'll see it's a personal input error, that no one has caught. That just goes to show you we can't rely on anything other than the CBI website (cbi.iq) for actual value....RON 

Also, as DanP says above, it still shows Shabibi as the CBI chairman. 

Edited by ronscarpa
spelling
  • Upvote 3