Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Date To Out Watch For In Dinarland.

Luigi1

TLM724 Administrator:   

The President Of The Republic Sets The Date For The First Session Of The House Of Representatives

Today, Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has set the date for the first session of the House of Representatives. Saleh stated in a tweet on his Twitter account, that he "signed the republican decree to call the new House of Representatives to convene on Sunday, January 9, 2022."

He added, "Hopes are set to meet the national entitlement by forming a capable and effective government that protects the interests of the country and enhances sovereignty, protecting and serving the Iraqis, and this requires solidarity in order to achieve the reform required for a stable and prosperous Iraq."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

I don't remember the time difference, from here  in the U.S. and Iraq. If it's noon here in the U.S. It might be early evening in Iraq. The point being the window of opportunity opens wide in just a few short hours, for the so called RV! We will all know by March 15, 2022, if we see an RV this year!!! Im praying to the Good Lord Jesus for this event! He knows I can't be the Steward, He's called me to be in this final earth age, In my present financial condition ! This event will be a major transfer of wealth for a lot of people, in fact biblical transfer of wealth for many people world wide! The Word can NOT LIE! This Transfer will happen on Gods time frame not ours! As we ring the new year in, we will find out SOON, how the RV story goes for 2022! I'm wishing All DV'ers and their families a very Blessed and Happy New Year! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

I don't remember the time difference, from here  in the U.S. and Iraq. If it's noon here in the U.S. It might be early evening in Iraq. The point being the window of opportunity opens wide in just a few short hours, for the so called RV! We will all know by March 15, 2022, if we see an RV this year!!! Im praying to the Good Lord Jesus for this event! He knows I can't be the Steward, He's called me to be in this final earth age, In my present financial condition ! This event will be a major transfer of wealth for a lot of people, in fact biblical transfer of wealth for many people world wide! The Word can NOT LIE! This Transfer will happen on Gods time frame not ours! As we ring the new year in, we will find out SOON, how the RV story goes for 2022! I'm wishing All DV'ers and their families a very Blessed and Happy New Year! 🤠

I think we are 7-8 hours behind. Not 100% certain 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

18 hours ago, Artitech said:

We will all know by March 15, 2022, if we see an RV this year!!! 

It isn't a long wait and I don't mind waiting until March 15, 2022. Hope you are right about the date Artitech. I am always waiting for this to be over soon and we all can enjoy our new found wealths.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

here's why 9 Jan is a very important date to watch for in Dinarland...

Frank26:

[Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLY:   Saleh is on the news today and he's saying that the next government will make changes to the exchange rate and that the 2022 budget is waiting for the next government to be seated and that will be the first that they're going to vote on as soon as they sit down...said exchange rate was up to the CBI to change and today Saleh tells us government will change the exchange rate in the next budget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

On 12/30/2021 at 8:12 PM, Luigi1 said:

TLM724 Administrator:   

The President Of The Republic Sets The Date For The First Session Of The House Of Representatives

Today, Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has set the date for the first session of the House of Representatives. Saleh stated in a tweet on his Twitter account, that he "signed the republican decree to call the new House of Representatives to convene on Sunday, January 9, 2022."

He added, "Hopes are set to meet the national entitlement by forming a capable and effective government that protects the interests of the country and enhances sovereignty, protecting and serving the Iraqis, and this requires solidarity in order to achieve the reform required for a stable and prosperous Iraq."

But nowhere does it say anything about looking at rate change like gurus have claimed. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Jan 09 or March 15, 2022, either one of them sounds good to my ear as long as it is still in the first quarter of 2022. Only time will tell.

👍  Just as long as it isn't April 1st.  We here in America might be more skeptical than usual on THAT  date. Figure it's a "guru April Fools prank".  We would then have too hunt them down, and do serious harm! 😮 :cowboy1:

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 2

here's another article related o the above...

Frank26 

[Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY:   Saleh on the news today saying that the next government will make changes to the exchange rate.  He also said the 2022 budget is waiting for the next government to be seated and that will be the very first thing we're going to do...even if approval is delayed current payout will stay until the new exchange rate is presented by the government.  FRANK:  I mean talk about a confession...there will be a new exchange rate, they will change the exchange rate that they have when the budget is done and when they sit the 3 presidents...the change is coming...the CBI gave the GOI the new exchange rate.  That's why you're about to see the new small category notes because the exchange rate will follow right behind it or right next to it.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Fleming 

We owe a HUGE THANK YOU, Iraq for moving forward with its revalued IQD in-country rate!...The Iraqi’s new Golden Dinar will take the global stage sometime through the 10th to the 15th even though they have announcements planned for the 22nd. The plan at this time is to go GLOBAL immediately with an impressive rate of over $6.00 US...

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Fleming 

even though they have announcements planned for the 22nd. The plan at this time is to go GLOBAL immediately with an impressive rate of over $6.00 US...

$6 on the 22nd? Hey fleming, how did you get that number?  Year 2022 means the first number 2 equal to= month of february and the third and fourth number 2 equal to= day 22, therefore the date is on february 22, 2022. And the rate is $ 6 ( year 2022=2+0+2+2=6 ). Does that mean it will rv on february 22, 2022 at $6? Is this how you got that number fleming?

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Fleming 

We owe a HUGE THANK YOU, Iraq for moving forward with its revalued IQD in-country rate!...The Iraqi’s new Golden Dinar will take the global stage sometime through the 10th to the 15th even though they have announcements planned for the 22nd. The plan at this time is to go GLOBAL immediately with an impressive rate of over $6.00 US...

Just had the wife, put on her tap shoes!black canvas tap shoes » babyballet

• Haha 4

here's another article related to the above...

Frank26:

From December 20th to January 9th - the education of the citizens continues and they were to show the new small category notes to the citizens IMO.  I pray it happens that way.  If it doesn't happen well I was wrong...you want to chastise me that's okay...From the 9th of January onward you got the GOI seated officially...the three presidents...

• Thanks 3

here's another update related to the above...

Pimpy:

Article:  "Parliament sets the Great Hall of the Council as a place for its first session next Sunday".  Looks like parliament is set to go ahead and hold their first session which will happen this Sunday.  From there remember they appoint the speaker first, the deputies and then they announce the nominee for president.  Salih has done a good job hopefully gets back in there...it's January 9th...

• Thanks 2

here's another article related to the above...could the Kaperoni had been right all along...the rate may go up in a managed float

Frank26   

[Iraq boots-on-the-ground TV report] FIREFLY:  There is a rumor that the exchange rate will go down from 1460 to between 800 to 1000.  That's the rumor that's going around between bankers.  We are not sure.  We just heard this.  He said it would be a process...  FRANK:  ...This is a rumor.  He's right. IMO...

• Thanks 3

here's another article related to the above story...

TNT:

Tishwash: Parliament Completes Preparations For Holding The First Session Of The House Of Representatives

The Secretary-General of the House of Representatives, Sirwan Abdullah Serini, announced that all procedures have been completed to hold the first session of the House of Representatives in its fifth session on the scheduled date next Sunday morning.

The Secretary-General said, according to the official agency, that "the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives has completed all the security, administrative and technical procedures and preparations for holding the first session of the House of Representatives in its fifth session, on schedule, next Sunday morning."

• Thanks 3

here's another article related to the above...all the more reason why Iraq must get 'er done...

TLM724 Administrator 

Deputy Mustafa Sanad Reveals The Amount Of Money Owed By The Iraqi Government As Internal Debts

Posted On 2022-01-06 By Sotaliraq   Representative, Mustafa Sanad, revealed the size of the financial sums owed by the current government as internal debts, which witnessed a remarkable increase during the past year compared to the amounts of printed cash.

Sanad said, “Iraq’s internal debt rates rose during the current government period from 37 trillion Iraqi dinars to 68 trillion Iraqi dinars in just a year and a half.”

Sanad pointed out that “the amount of cash printed during the same period increased from (57) trillion dinars to (78) trillion Iraqi dinars.”   LINK

• Thanks 2

Here's another article related to the above...amend the 2022 Budget by amending  the exchange rate...

IQD Updates:

LIKELY TO CHANGE THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE ..

SALEH: THE GOVERNMENT WILL AMEND THE 2022 BUDGET.

The Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said that the next government will amend the 2022 budget, although it is properly prepared by the Ministry of Finance to be one of the first tasks of the new government, indicating that those covered by Resolution 315 will continue to pay their dues because they approved a law in 2021 budget.
  • Thanks 1