Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

7 hours ago, keylime said:

Becoming obvious wouldn't you say?

The professional class on LinkedIn is getting really, really angry. Full article in the comments. : amcstock (reddit.com)

The professional class on LinkedIn is getting really, really angry. Full article in the comments.

renderTimingPixel.png
r/amcstock - The professional class on LinkedIn is getting really, really angry. Full article in the comments.

I was just getting ready to post this. I'm not even remotely concerned about where we're all headed. Just bought a bunch more. That's AMO for my arsenal. :lmao:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

14 minutes ago, boomhand86 said:

This is just me thinking outloud but I think "they" are going to use the delta variant to shut down the cinemas (amc) and try to crush this movement.. any thoughts? 

I think they will use covid anywhere they can and AMC is nowhere close to being the main objective. Like Nancy poloci would say, never let a crisis go to waste.

• Upvote 6

Just now, jg1 said:

I think they will use covid anywhere they can and AMC is nowhere close to being the main objective. Like Nancy poloci would say, never let a crisis go to waste.

Lol, good 1 jg1. I think boomhand 86 and you are bang on, but they won't shake me loose !

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, boomhand86 said:

This is just me thinking outloud but I think "they" are going to use the delta variant to shut down the cinemas (amc) and try to crush this movement.. any thoughts? 

They can shut down AMC for a year and the company has enough liquidity to stay in business. Them being open or closed does not stop the MOASS from happening. They cannot get out of this no matter what they do, and no matter how much they try to delay it. This is completely outside the fundamentals of the company. The only reason anyone is interested in the quarterly report that comes out tomorrow is it will prove this company is not going bankrupt and it is lunacy to keep on shorting it. There will be no logical, mathematical reason to short it except the MMS and Hedgies are going to go belly up so they have to keep trying to get the price as low as they can to keep the damage from killing them. But it's too late because when they keep shorting and driving the price down, Apes keep buying and holding. LOL! 

THEY CAN'T WIN!

And we already have. 

Patience my primate family and all the bananas will soon be ours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

Just now, keylime said:

They can shut down AMC for a year and the company has enough liquidity to stay in business. Them being open or closed does not stop the MOASS from happening. They cannot get out of this no matter what they do, and no matter how much they try to delay it. This is completely outside the fundamentals of the company. The only reason anyone is interested in the quarterly report that comes out tomorrow is it will prove this company is not going bankrupt and it is lunacy to keep on shorting it. There will be no logical, mathematical reason to short it except the MMS and Hedgies are going to go belly up so they have to keep trying to get the price as low as they can to keep the damage from killing them. But it's too late because when they keep shorting and driving the price down, Apes keep buying and holding. LOL! 

THEY CAN'T WIN!

And we already have. 

Patience my primate family and all the bananas will soon be ours.

Bang on the money keylime. Been doing quite a bit of reading this week-end and one hedge fund manager stated and I quote. " Thos Da** Apes are just plain greedy " I kid you not !! I was wishing there was a way to reply and I would of asked " And whats that make you ? "

Stay strong and hold Ape Nation, this is closer to the finish line then we think.

Great post keylime, we need to stay focused and strong.

Holding,  pp

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Bang on the money keylime. Been doing quite a bit of reading this week-end and one hedge fund manager stated and I quote. " Thos Da** Apes are just plain greedy " I kid you not !! I was wishing there was a way to reply and I would of asked " And whats that make you ? "

Stay strong and hold Ape Nation, this is closer to the finish line then we think.

Great post keylime, we need to stay focused and strong.

Holding,  pp

I read the same thing. LoL! Talk about twisted in their hearts and souls. Calling Good, evil and Evil, good, like the Bible says will happen in these last days.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Found the article. The guy is less then stable. Who created this mess ? THEY DID

pp

Short-seller Jim Chanos blasts meme-stock traders as greedy and entitled - and says they cry and point fingers when they lose money

Aug. 6, 2021, 07:22 AM

Jim Chanos.

David Orrell/CNBC/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal/Getty Images

• Jim Chanos accused meme-stock traders of being greedy, childish, and entitled.
  • The short-seller said they were chasing profits, not punishing Wall Street's avarice.
  • Chanos' recent shorts include Elon Musk's Tesla, Warren Buffett-backed DaVita, and Beyond Meat.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.

Jim Chanos blasted meme-stock traders as immature and petulant in a tweet this week. The veteran short-seller also accused them of only caring about money, dismissing their grand claims of taking on Wall Street and democratizing finance as false narratives.

"$GME is up 780% and $AMC is up 1,470% this year. $AMC has tripled in the past three months," the Kynikos Associates boss tweeted from his WallStCynic account, using the stock tickers for GameStop and AMC Entertainment - two of the most popular meme stocks.

"This is not outrage, it is greed," Chanos continued. "The newest generation of entitled retail 'investors' must win all the time, or they cry and blame 'them,'" he added, referring to the hedge funds and shadowy institutions that some meme-stock buyers accuse of rigging markets.

The Kynikos boss tweeted in response to another user suggesting the GameStop and AMC short squeezes had exposed Wall Street crooks' manipulation of stock prices. Chanos has repeatedly mocked meme-stock buyers for their ignorance in recent months, and warned the scale and extent of market speculation today is far worse than during the dot-com bubble.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Found the article. The guy is less then stable. Who created this mess ? THEY DID

pp

Short-seller Jim Chanos blasts meme-stock traders as greedy and entitled - and says they cry and point fingers when they lose money

Aug. 6, 2021, 07:22 AM

Jim Chanos.

David Orrell/CNBC/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal/Getty Images

• Jim Chanos accused meme-stock traders of being greedy, childish, and entitled.
  • The short-seller said they were chasing profits, not punishing Wall Street's avarice.
  • Chanos' recent shorts include Elon Musk's Tesla, Warren Buffett-backed DaVita, and Beyond Meat.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.

Jim Chanos blasted meme-stock traders as immature and petulant in a tweet this week. The veteran short-seller also accused them of only caring about money, dismissing their grand claims of taking on Wall Street and democratizing finance as false narratives.

"$GME is up 780% and $AMC is up 1,470% this year. $AMC has tripled in the past three months," the Kynikos Associates boss tweeted from his WallStCynic account, using the stock tickers for GameStop and AMC Entertainment - two of the most popular meme stocks.

"This is not outrage, it is greed," Chanos continued. "The newest generation of entitled retail 'investors' must win all the time, or they cry and blame 'them,'" he added, referring to the hedge funds and shadowy institutions that some meme-stock buyers accuse of rigging markets.

The Kynikos boss tweeted in response to another user suggesting the GameStop and AMC short squeezes had exposed Wall Street crooks' manipulation of stock prices. Chanos has repeatedly mocked meme-stock buyers for their ignorance in recent months, and warned the scale and extent of market speculation today is far worse than during the dot-com bubble.

What a dope.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nannab said:

And we are proud of it 💥 :D

What it really tells me is that they are not only mad, but worried as to what the fall out will be for them. That article should be forwarded to every Ape. It will just make them more determined than ever to really put the squeeze on them.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Looking like we're heading into the green territory from the looks of pre-trading this morning. 

I'm suspecting we will see strong gains today based on Financials coming out after close today

Stay strong and hold Ape Nation,  we're on the winning side for a change 💪 💯 👌 

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3