Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

9 hours ago, markb57 said:

this guy talks about $30-$40-$100 a great thing is seems. He better be talking about 4-5-6 figures before I will sell.

If anyone is battle tested for holding until their dreams come true it is us Dinarians. We are the true and original Diamond Handed APES! I will not sell until I see what gives me generational wealth and nothing less.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

If anyone is battle tested for holding until their dreams come true it is us Dinarians. We are the true and original Diamond Handed APES! I will not sell until I see what gives me generational wealth and nothing less.

For real…I laugh at some of the “OG Apes”…who state they’ve been in this since Jan…😂🤣😂🤣…most of us have a decade or more waiting on the Dinar!!!👍🇺🇸

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

THIS

Do you belive in coincidences? I don't think so... : AMCSTOCKS (reddit.com)

Do you belive in coincidences? I don't think so...

renderTimingPixel.png

So let me get this straight?

-New regulations have been being passed at a record pace.

-New regulations just proposed specifically for hedgedunds being over leveraged and to mitigate the damages from a market crash.

-7/23: The New Jersey Pension fund buys $13 Million worth of $AMC.

-7/26: The SEC appoints Gurbir Grewal as the director of enforcement who is also a chair member of the New Jersey Pension Fund.

-7/30: Assets and liabilities of U.S. banks including hedgefunds like Citadel will be released showing their risks and overleveraging

-7/30: $AMC was set to release the share holder vote/count and announced they are now going to send it to the SEC first, which happens when they find fraudulence

-7/29: ahead of the 7/30 events, Schwab, Fidelity, Blackrock increase their holdings in $AMC

-7/29: stocks like Amazon, Facebook etc. Which are major holdings of hedgefunds like Citadel drop off after hours.

-Starting in August, every model predicts huge run ups with $AMC

I don't think this is all just a coincidence, something big is coming!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

U.S. House advances bills to address Archegos, GameStop turmoil

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Wealthy families that set up investment funds known as “family offices” to manage their personal wealth would face stricter oversight from U.S. regulators under a bill advanced by a U.S. congressional panel late on Thursday.

The bill was among 11 that lawmakers hope will address failings highlighted by March’s meltdown of family office Archegos Capital which led to billions of dollars in losses for some banks and January’s GameStop saga.

Whether they pass or not, the bills considered by the House Financial Services Committee would increase the pressure on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to take swift action, analysts said.

The legislation targets family offices with more than $750 million in assets, retail trading practices and short selling.

The bills also target January’s GameStop meme stock saga during which retail investors trading on low-cost brokers like Robinhood Markets Inc banded together to burn hedge funds that had bet against the retailer.

One bill directs the SEC to study restricting “payment for order flow” whereby brokers route orders to wholesale market makers in return for a fee. Critics say the practice creates conflicts of interest that can push up prices for retail investors.

Any changes to the model could hurt Robinhood, which had a miserable stock market debut on Thursday, partly due to investor worries over regulatory risks.

Another bill directs the SEC to require investors to disclose their positions monthly instead of quarterly, and to include certain derivatives and “short” bets that stocks will fall.

Several industry insiders said Wall Street will fight the changes.

Thomas Handler, a partner at law firm Handler Thayer which has over 300 family offices as clients, said the proposal for family offices to register with the SEC would become an “intrusion of privacy.”

Reporting by Pete Schroeder and Svea Herbst-Bayliss; Editing by Michelle Price and Howard Goller

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-congress-regulation/u-s-house-advances-bills-to-address-archegos-gamestop-turmoil-idUSL1N2P424I

Optimist or pessimist?

Interested in how these bills play out or whether the plutocrats will retain their control over their thieving ways?

Show me them bananas!
🍌    🍌   🍌

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Subreddit Icon

Helpful (Pro)HelpfulWholesome5Silver4Hugz4All-Seeing UpvoteStarstruck

710 million AMC a shares!

renderTimingPixel.png

DD

RobingHood is reporting AMC market cap as $26.27 billion. If it was an error I am sure they would have fixed it by now been over 2 weeks! $26.27 billion / $37 a share = 710,000,000 million shares!

AMC CEO confirmed there are only 513.3 million shares. 710 Mil - 513.3 mil = 197,000,000 million shares that weren’t legally issued! Synthetic Naked Shorts!

197 Mil / 513.3 Mil = 38.5% of the total float shorted illegally. Now add the 15.6% of the float shorted legally and we get 54% of the total float shorted!

1. The legal shorted float and illegal synthetic shares comes to 277,028,000 million shorted shares and if they were all covered at once at the $37 price (that won’t happen because price increases as shorting starts) it would come out to $10.53 billion dollars!

2. Ape’s will hold and I believe institutions long on AMC will hold as long as price shows consultant increase along with retail holding interest.

This is easily as is a $100 billion dollar hole in the making. Shitadel and other shorts are stuck in a hole without a ladder and can’t loses $10 billion covering just AMC! It would force liquidity issues for GME which is according to market beat 13% short Interest.

A. Either interest catches up with hedges and they get margin called.

B. Market crashes eating up hedges liquidity and they get market called.

C. SEC forces hedges to cover to prevent a global economic disaster.

D. Earnings drops and AMC price moves up organically pushing Margin calls.

There is no way out for hedges unless the government just gives them total free reign and money to keep illegally shorting.

WE WON!! Any regulator and or government official who knows of this and is turning a blind eye should be prosecuted for negligence, conspiracy, and dereliction of duty.. Borderline conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. Government through economic collapse.

Buy, HODL, Moonwalk!

• Pow! 4

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

Subreddit Icon

Helpful (Pro)HelpfulWholesome5Silver4Hugz4All-Seeing UpvoteStarstruck

710 million AMC a shares!

renderTimingPixel.png

DD

RobingHood is reporting AMC market cap as $26.27 billion. If it was an error I am sure they would have fixed it by now been over 2 weeks! $26.27 billion / $37 a share = 710,000,000 million shares!

AMC CEO confirmed there are only 513.3 million shares. 710 Mil - 513.3 mil = 197,000,000 million shares that weren’t legally issued! Synthetic Naked Shorts!

197 Mil / 513.3 Mil = 38.5% of the total float shorted illegally. Now add the 15.6% of the float shorted legally and we get 54% of the total float shorted!

1. The legal shorted float and illegal synthetic shares comes to 277,028,000 million shorted shares and if they were all covered at once at the $37 price (that won’t happen because price increases as shorting starts) it would come out to $10.53 billion dollars!

2. Ape’s will hold and I believe institutions long on AMC will hold as long as price shows consultant increase along with retail holding interest.

This is easily as is a $100 billion dollar hole in the making. Shitadel and other shorts are stuck in a hole without a ladder and can’t loses $10 billion covering just AMC! It would force liquidity issues for GME which is according to market beat 13% short Interest.

A. Either interest catches up with hedges and they get margin called.

B. Market crashes eating up hedges liquidity and they get market called.

C. SEC forces hedges to cover to prevent a global economic disaster.

D. Earnings drops and AMC price moves up organically pushing Margin calls.

There is no way out for hedges unless the government just gives them total free reign and money to keep illegally shorting.

WE WON!! Any regulator and or government official who knows of this and is turning a blind eye should be prosecuted for negligence, conspiracy, and dereliction of duty.. Borderline conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. Government through economic collapse.

Buy, HODL, Moonwalk!

Robinhood is a shitte app period their market cap numbers are wrong! Fidelity, Yahoo finance, Webull and the stock App on my iPhone ALL show the market cap right around 19 Billion, 18.58 Billion to be exact which give you the 513 million shares! So know I don’t think Robinhood being the only clueless app saying 27 billion is correct that company is clueless!!! Are their synthetic shares and naked shorts Absolutely but we won’t find them in this number sorry!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/22/2021 at 1:45 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Wow, had covid and now getting the 2 jabs. You like to live on the edge!!

Until everyone wakes up and realizes that COVID is what they call the Flu virus the government will have total control over us;. 

On 7/23/2021 at 9:50 AM, bkeiller said:

@keylime Yes, that kind of momentum would be peachy, even if the hedgies have created their own illegal, private off-market pools for their billionaire clients to continue their reprehensible and daily theft from retail investors/market investors.

What we really need is the big hitters like Fidelity and Black Rock to corner the SEC into protecting the markets, or we might be safer investing with the thieving commies and that would be a very sad day, indeed.

When I realized that evil corps. like Blackrock were involved I knew that this was going to go big. They smell blood in the water and there is no honor among thieves. But the thing that has really shocked me as I've studied what is going on is the level of corruption. I truly believe now that nothing is what it seems. We will make allot of money here but how much difference will that make in a world gone to hell? Another thing, with the evil corps now getting in by the millions of dollars I doubt this will go down as we wish. Those corps don't need $100,000 to make a HUGE profit. They are buying up all the naked and fake shares out there. At something like one to two thousand they stand to make billions. What happens when SUDDENLY they sell off? A huge crash in the price. Yeah the Apes will still be left holding 85% of the real shares but Citadel will most likely be bankrupt by then. And if you're truly believing that some government agency will buy your shares because Citadel can't then you're living in a dream world. 

The thing that I've learned in the last two years is that government doesn't give a crap about us. In fact they mean to kill as many of us as they can. 

On 7/23/2021 at 10:13 AM, keylime said:

Can you imagine how quickly those billionaires would become millionaires if all retail investors suddenly took their money out of the market because the SEC continued to allow this without the MOASS? They'd have nobody to trade back and forth with but themselves. Not to mention all their investments tanking. They can't make money that way. It would suck them dry. That's like shadow boxing.Or playing a game of horse by yourself. 

Which is EXACTLY why you can't take anything out of your 401k until they say you can. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Until everyone wakes up and realizes that COVID is what they call the Flu virus the government will have total control over us;. 

When I realized that evil corps. like Blackrock were involved I knew that this was going to go big. They smell blood in the water and there is no honor among thieves. But the thing that has really shocked me as I've studied what is going on is the level of corruption. I truly believe now that nothing is what it seems. We will make allot of money here but how much difference will that make in a world gone to hell? Another thing, with the evil corps now getting in by the millions of dollars I doubt this will go down as we wish. Those corps don't need $100,000 to make a HUGE profit. They are buying up all the naked and fake shares out there. At something like one to two thousand they stand to make billions. What happens when SUDDENLY they sell off? A huge crash in the price. Yeah the Apes will still be left holding 85% of the real shares but Citadel will most likely be bankrupt by then. And if you're truly believing that some government agency will buy your shares because Citadel can't then you're living in a dream world. 

The thing that I've learned in the last two years is that government doesn't give a crap about us. In fact they mean to kill as many of us as they can. 

Which is EXACTLY why you can't take anything out of your 401k until they say you can. 

Even if the institutions all sell at once it is still but a blip when you realize we own the float 3,4,5 and even 6 times over. Again, there are many Hedgies involved, not just Citadel, so by the time Citadel goes under this thing will have hit big, and still there will be the 73 trillion dollar insurance fund to pay the rest. They have to cover every share. Their computer systems have to buy them back according to their algorithms, not their emotions of whether they want to or not. 

We're definitely getting paid. How much is up to the person holding.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

anyone else find it suspicious that many of the youtubers are bailing out from talking about AMC. Just saw where Lou is dropping out of talking about it. 

Have we been an unknowing part of a massive pump and dump? I'm still holding. Just bought 9 more shares actually but I'm getting a bit concerned.....

6 hours ago, markb57 said:

anyone else find it suspicious that many of the youtubers are bailing out from talking about AMC. Just saw where Lou is dropping out of talking about it. 

Have we been an unknowing part of a massive pump and dump? I'm still holding. Just bought 9 more shares actually but I'm getting a bit concerned.....

It's possible! Which is why I only BET as much as I'm willing to loose. 

In the off chance I could be a part of a revolution that collapses the DEMONIC control these evil institutions have over us, I'd be willing to loose a few thousand dollars. 

Besides if'n it happens I'll be able to buy a LOT MORE SILVER. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

Did Lou say why he's dropping out? Very strange...because nothing scares that man. Thats too bad because he knows his stuff.

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

Yeah…seems odd…Trey, TMI, Review Dork, Short the Vic (and others) did a video together stating they were all stepping away from AMC????🤔🤷‍♂️

37 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Yeah…seems odd…Trey, TMI, Review Dork, Short the Vic (and others) did a video together stating they were all stepping away from AMC????🤔🤷‍♂️

Sorry That's Not what Trey said. Basically he feels that all the DD about AMC has been done. So he's wanting to teach more about the stock market in general.

He was the first one to say something along those lines and it seems everyone else is following. 

Treys reasoning was that he feels he's not giving enough to the community. This is FAR from getting out. 

• Upvote 2