Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

15 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well my friends, looks like were heading for a nice open. So far it's up 95 cents in pre-market trading as of 6 am

Holding and staying strong !!

pp

Happy Monday! Yes, a nice pre market. We know the attacks are coming, but if we can get some great volume we can continue to defend our 35 dollar floor and push up through 40. Higher lows lead to higher Highs. 

Eventually their going to pay the Piper and cover. Which is when we will see the real movement and crazy numbers. Will it be this week? It could be. A major spike can happen any time that will trigger it.

Enjoy the day. Go Green! Go AMC! Go Dinar!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Pension fund bought 229,000 shares ? This is a great thing in my mind. Even if someone from the SEC tipped them off, its a buy situation.

This makes me a little giddy with excitement as it tells me we are very close to blast off🚀🚀🚀 🚀. Hang on to your panties folks, this ride is going to get very Interesting as the squeeze is coming !!

pp

• Pow! 5

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Pension fund bought 229,000 shares ? This is a great thing in my mind. Even if someone from the SEC tipped them off, its a buy situation.

This makes me a little giddy with excitement as it tells me we are very close to blast off🚀🚀🚀 🚀. Hang on to your panties folks, this ride is going to get very Interesting as the squeeze is coming !!

pp

Yes, again! I saw where 12 percent of the states in the US have invested a portion of their  pensions in AMC. That's a big tell if I ever seen one.

• Pow! 4

I got an interesting letter from my bank(BOA) this morning. I was using my savings acct to transfer money to Webull to buy AMC. I was told I could no longer use my saving acct to make ACH transfers. I wonder if BOA is taking a hit on this AMC stuff and they're retaliating to their customers???

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, markb57 said:

I got an interesting letter from my bank(BOA) this morning. I was using my savings acct to transfer money to Webull to buy AMC. I was told I could no longer use my saving acct to make ACH transfers. I wonder if BOA is taking a hit on this AMC stuff and they're retaliating to their customers???

Never know. I transferred from Webull to Fidelity and I started getting emails from my bank, Chase, to let me know about their personal and private banking services. Ha!

• Upvote 4

Good morning my great Ape family.

Can we break 42 today and then move above 45? It's possible, although the Hedgies will try to keep us hovering around 40 to get us below that price come Friday. So we will see. Hopefully, GREEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

When will something be done about the shorting!?!?!?

I think they realize this thing is way bigger than they ever could have imagined and they(SEC/DTCC) are trying to salvage an imploding situation and save the market. The shorting will stop when they get margin called or they are told to buy back everything. When that happens it will rocket like no one has ever seen and there will be no more shorting, no more dark pool routing, no more selling fake shares, no more FTD's, and probably no more buying until every share is bought back. Even now you can see their power to short is lessening. They attacked it and it barely lost anything. 

It really is a matter of time. I think the SEC is putting its plan together and Hedgies are doing whatever they can in the mean time to soften the blow.

I like the month of August for this to happen. Let's see how the market reacts to AMC shareholder news on July 29th also. Any one of a number of things can trigger this. Just be patient. HOLD. And smile, God LOVES YOU!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

@keylimeI'm still here my friend and just wanted to check in with you! I'm up to about 400 shares of AMC since first learning from you about what was going on with the stock. Some at around $19 and some as much as $58 a share. Just bought 10 more at $39. I'm just gonna keep buying until the balloon pops lol. Thanks again for starting this topic so people like myself could get on this rocketship!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, eunola said:

@keylimeI'm still here my friend and just wanted to check in with you! I'm up to about 400 shares of AMC since first learning from you about what was going on with the stock. Some at around $19 and some as much as $58 a share. Just bought 10 more at $39. I'm just gonna keep buying until the balloon pops lol. Thanks again for starting this topic so people like myself could get on this rocketship!!!!

Great Eunola! I love hearing it. We are future Gorillionaires!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

I believe anyone and everyone in the financial world knows that the hedgies went wayyyyyy over their heads on all of the meme stocks, especially AMC. They got the SEC involved to come up with an idea, otherwise this really could crash the market. I think it is now of the upmost importance to hold, no matter what till we see the numbers we want. 

I think the idea of them keeping it down now is just plain old arrogance and not letting Joe the Plumber win.....JMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4