Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

seeing these and other videos, most of them talk of amc hitting $50-75 and how great it will be. Yet, we all talk of holding till 5-6 figures. Somethings not right here. I'm holding strong with the few shares I have but these videos make you wonder, Are we being unrealistic?  I mean even Charles Payne is talking $70 would be a great price?????

All these pension finds jumping in. Are they investing in the long haul or the quick buck?

Things to ponder......Just thinking out loud. Still holding!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good question. Do you have a link to that article  ? I'd really like to read 📚  it.

Thxs for letting us know. 

pp

It was announced in today's shareholder meeting by Adam Aaron. Amongst other things. The company is twice as strong as it was even three months ago when it had broken all records. AMC is going to the moon and that's the bottom line.

• Pow! 4

All numbers, earnings, profits aside…thousands of jobs have been saved & an important piece of American culture has been saved. Apes should be damn proud that they stood up to the bullying of wall street🦍💪

renderTimingPixel.png

r/amcstock - All numbers, earnings, profits aside…thousands of jobs have been saved & an important piece of American culture has been saved. Apes should be damn proud that they stood up to the bullying of wall street🦍💪

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

r/AMCSTOCKS - 🖍🖍🖍

Guess I might retiring comfortable real soon.😜 Boy am I ever glad hubby and I jump on board this ride!! She's going to be a train wreck for the heggies 

Ape Nation, stay strong,  don't listen to the false news they are putting out there  they know there in trouble and they want to save their butts 😉!

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Up a $1.10 on the day and a $1.80 in after hours trading. 

Gotta tell you something ? 

Ape Nation, release the Kraken  !

pp

Ahhhhh man, did you have to bring up that term again.

What did we get last time we heard that from sidney powel. Reminds me of when you guess the wrong price on the price is right and you hear the ta da da daaàaaaaa waaaaaaa.  

I'm Hodling. Come on dady needs a twin pair of homes.

• Haha 5