Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort charged US taxpayers $3 for a glass of water

• President Donald Trump's golf club in Florida once charged US taxpayers $3 for a glass of water when he was hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, The Washington Post reported.

• When the two men met in April 2018, the resort charged the US government $13,700 for rooms, $16,500 for food and wine, and $6,000 for floral arrangements, The Post reported.

• Tuesday's report is the latest example of how Trump's businesses have made millions from taxpayers and the president's supporters since he took office.

• Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago golf club in Florida once charged taxpayers $3 for a glass of water, The Washington Post reported.

The water was billed as part of a "bilateral meeting" when Trump hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the resort in April 2018. In all, when the two men met, The Post reported that Mar-a-Lago charged the US government $13,700 for rooms, $16,500 for food and wine, and $6,000 for floral arrangements.

The Post's report about the meeting is the latest example of how Trump's properties have made millions off the US government since he took office in 2017. To date, according to The Post, the president's businesses have made $8.1 million off the taxpayers and Trump's supporters since then.

Legal and ethics experts have long sounded the alarm about Trump's personal interests being entwined with his presidency, and he has been sued multiple times after being accused of violating the Constitution's emoluments clause, which bars public officials from receiving gifts or cash from foreign governments without congressional approval.

In May, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, cleared the way for an emoluments lawsuit that the Maryland and Washington, DC, attorneys general filed against Trump to move forward.

Trump's personal defense lawyer Jay Sekulow told Politico that the president's legal team would take the case to the Supreme Court, adding, "We disagree with the decision of the Fourth Circuit. This case is another example of presidential harassment."

The Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit dismissed a lawsuit in which congressional Democrats accused Trump of violating the emoluments clause. And in September 2019, a three-judge panel on the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in New York resurrected a 2017 lawsuit alleging that Trump violated the provision through his Washington, DC, hotel and other properties.

The president, for his part, has brushed off the allegations, saying to reporters last year in October, "You people with this phony emoluments clause."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-mar-lago-resort-charged-183546090.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

That’s terrible.

How about Quid Pro Joe, HRC, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren John Kerry, Barry and many more.  They have sold out our country too Johnny.  If you would like to read the truth about the people you support try these books by John Solomon and Peter Schweizer These are the books Bob Woodward should have written but he has sold out to the Left and no longer cares about the truth.  

1EFFE035-94DE-41C2-93AE-1C8B66B3AB00.thumb.jpeg.ea8f8ff3853d45e63997898a10f66cd8.jpeg1498FFAA-C01D-4940-936D-2F1E736FBF2F.thumb.jpeg.f170b96f0ddcecb5d71c1aacae2a5298.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Erased rebuttal, I'm tired of responding to garbage.

I feel the same way Sage449, but after 4 years as Tucker put it tonight about these TDS Never Trumpers calling them Plausible Deniability Folks. Those words describe them to a T. 

Plausible (of a person) skilled at producing persuasive arguments, especially ones intended to deceive.
"a plausible liar"

Deniability the ability to deny something especially on the basis of being officially uninformed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Her's the Rat party doing what they do BEST, VOTER FRAUD!! Only way they can win because they sure as HELL cannot win on their ideas. Hope everyone can open this.

http://click1.mail.wnd.com/zzfsrgtgvzwkvqvckbljzkdtvfkbdqbldpvzlmbsrrszw_gckkykknwdctwgmcrkww.html

raquel-rodriguez-project-vertias-2.jpg

WATCH: 'Ballot chaser' boasts she got $55,000 to flip 5,000 votes for Biden

Posted by WND Staff

'That's exactly what I'm getting paid to do.' Read more…
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Her's the Rat party doing what they do BEST, VOTER FRAUD!! Only way they can win because they sure as HELL cannot win on their ideas. Hope everyone can open this.

http://click1.mail.wnd.com/zzfsrgtgvzwkvqvckbljzkdtvfkbdqbldpvzlmbsrrszw_gckkykknwdctwgmcrkww.html

raquel-rodriguez-project-vertias-2.jpg

WATCH: 'Ballot chaser' boasts she got $55,000 to flip 5,000 votes for Biden

Posted by WND Staff

'That's exactly what I'm getting paid to do.' Read more…

Is this where you really get your information? No wonder!

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/world-net-daily-wnd/

World Net Daily - WND - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Erased rebuttal, I'm tired of responding to garbage. And am sorry I allow it to push my buttons. And am trying to do better, be better. 

Forget better, slam B/A for his intentional lies and deception every chance you get. 

It's PATHETIC the tripe Communist will use to get everyone to follow Lil Joey into his dark winter. Like ANYONE gives a dang what a fricking glass a water cost, when corrupt, Perverted Biden is promising to raise our taxes and drag EVERYONE into his Dark Winter. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

President Donald Trump's golf club in Florida once charged US taxpayers $3 for a glass of water when he was hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, The Washington Post reported.

Even though I've given up reading what never Trumpers have to say here, the title of this one tickled me so I can't resist commenting.  I'll simply say, if this is the best you TDS people can come up with to disparage Trump, first off - it's laughable, and second - it's pathetic because lots of hotels and restaurants - and not just luxury ones, charge for table water.  Go ahead and hate away, you all - but your bodies and loved ones will pay the price for your perpetual anger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KristiD said:

Even though I've given up reading what never Trumpers have to say here, the title of this one tickled me so I can't resist commenting.  I'll simply say, if this is the best you TDS people can come up with to disparage Trump, first off - it's laughable, and second - it's pathetic because lots of hotels and restaurants - and not just luxury ones, charge for table water.  Go ahead and hate away, you all - but your bodies and loved ones will pay the price for your perpetual anger.

I know you guys are all about law and order, until it doesn't work for you... JMHO

• Like 1

I have a question for the Dem supporters.  If you watched the 2 vids I posted, what do you think about what you saw?  Do you think voter fraud is acceptable.

President Trump and his supporters believe the Dems are trying to steal the election.  After watching those vids and the numerous ballots that have been found in the dumpster or in a ditch, I think think so too.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Ballot Harvesting and Voter Fraud is real and all Americans should want this abuse to be stopped.  Put Omar in jail were she belongs.

https://www.projectveritas.com/video/ilhan-omar-connected-ballot-harvester-in-cash-for-ballots-scheme-car-is-full/

Why are they hiding their faces????

As a legally recognized and fully-reporting enterprise, Project Veritas is the most effective non-profit on the national scene, period.

Screen_Shot_2020-04-17_at_1.44.14_PM.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:
  • President Donald Trump's golf club in Florida once charged US taxpayers $3 for a glass of water when he was hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, The Washington Post reported.

• When the two men met in April 2018, the resort charged the US government $13,700 for rooms, $16,500 for food and wine, and $6,000 for floral arrangements, The Post reported.

• Tuesday's report is the latest example of how Trump's businesses have made millions from taxpayers and the president's supporters since he took office.

So what, if you don't like don't golf during a event when the Japanese Prime minister is visiting and don't stay at his resorts. 

Break it down, they charged 13k for 2 ROOMS plural 16k for food and wine but they don't say for how many people and 6k for floral arrangement's but they don't say how many , it could have been flowers for the large rooms , hallways and anywhere else that needed flowers.

None of this is out of line for penthouse sweets.

You really have to watch the tricky media they can always make something out of nothing.

• Like 1