Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

After election


Recommended Posts

CV-19 is dangerous to a certain segment of the population. If you are in the high risk group you need to take the appropriate acts to reduce your chances of getting it.

 

This is a self made pandemic. Take Sweden. They did nothing but instructed those individuals that were high risk to follow a set of guidelines. The states that are opening are doing are well. There problem lies in people being classified as dying from CV-19 when they got hit by a car or had other illnesses.

 

This is all about the election. 

 

I have provided sources for my commits. 

 

Source: John Hopkins

 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/sweden

 

Total Population - 10.3 million.

 

WORLD COUNTRIES

SWEDEN

SHARE THIS PAGE: 

OVERVIEW

All Time
Past Day
Past Week
Past Month
 

Confirmed Cases

115,785

Deaths

5,918

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many times does it have to be said... The CBI is a private bank, they will do whatever they please... Remember Bush was going to pay for the war... Didn't happen. Obama was going to save the econo

you are such a muppet…...so tell me Einstein if Hillarious was going to win by a landslide when they rigged the elections and made up the steele dossier and Russian collusion and still couldn't win wh

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

CV-19 is dangerous to a certain segment of the population. If you are in the high risk group you need to take the appropriate acts to reduce your chances of getting it.

 

This is a self made pandemic. Take Sweden. They did nothing but instructed those individuals that were high risk to follow a set of guidelines. The states that are opening are doing are well. There problem lies in people being classified as dying from CV-19 when they got hit by a car or had other illnesses.

 

This is all about the election. 

 

I have provided sources for my commits. 

 

Source: John Hopkins

 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/sweden

 

Total Population - 10.3 million.

 

WORLD COUNTRIES

SWEDEN

SHARE THIS PAGE: 

OVERVIEW

All Time
Past Day
Past Week
Past Month
 

Confirmed Cases

115,785

Deaths

5,918

 

Hopefully the msm hype goes away after the election, I don't see any reason to keep it going other than trying to force the vaccine on us. Im tired of seeing healthy people compromise their health with a useless mask..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Anyone else noticed that the closer we get to November 3rd the more the crazy liberals are showing up here with all their hatred for Trump dripping from their hearts? 

That's because they already know it's the end of the world as we know it for them. 


I sure they are already staging in the big cities no to get ready to burn them down if Trump wins. On another note I’m sure they are there already to burn them down if Trump loses, then it’ll be just like when the sports teams win championships. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Hopefully the msm hype goes away after the election, I don't see any reason to keep it going other than trying to force the vaccine on us. Im tired of seeing healthy people compromise their health with a useless mask..

Thank you. I have a lot of people that work and live international and they are just beside themselves about what a con job this is. They work in areas that are not the center of politics and a person gets it,  life goes on. A week or so later they are out and back to work. Here in the States it is a World Crisis to no end. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you. I have a lot of people that work and live international and they are just beside themselves about what a con job this is. They work in areas that are not the center of politics and a person gets it,  life goes on. A week or so later they are out and back to work. Here in the States it is a World Crisis to no end. 

Chuck,

Are their tvs pushing the same b.s?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Chuck,

Are their tvs pushing the same b.s?

Yes, Germany and France are going back into lock down. Singapore and most of the Asia countries have opened. A lot dependents on who controls the Gov. I would say that overall people have about had it but until everyone goes against the Gov they will still be sheep.  

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Yes, Germany and France are going back into lock down. Singapore and most of the Asia countries have opened. A lot dependents on who controls the Gov. I would say that overall people have about had it but until everyone goes against the Gov they will still be sheep.  

Also if you live in Singapore you can start cruising. RCCL started 26 Oct, just out to sea and around in open water but it is cruising. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion only. Arrests will begin after the election, Trump by a landslide. Notice Iraq is draining the swamp also. These corrupt ones have to be taken out before GCR so they do not suck everything off the top like they always do. The peace deals, trade deals, executive orders to stop human trafficking, etc. are not separate but parts of the same big plan. We are going to prosper big time very soon after election possibly before the WEF meeting in January. Go RV!  Go XRP!

God bless President Trump!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion only. Arrests will begin after the election, Trump by a landslide. Notice Iraq is draining the swamp also. These corrupt ones have to be taken out before GCR so they do not suck everything off the top like they always do. The peace deals, trade deals, executive orders to stop human trafficking, etc. are not separate but parts of the same big plan. We are going to prosper big time very soon after election possibly before the WEF meeting in January. Go RV!  Go XRP!

God bless President Trump!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@screwball it was on newsmax.  Not a fan of cnn or any other communist news. Learned many years ago what was going on in this country. Used to listen to George Putnum. Back then he said to go to CPUSA and look at their goals. It said to take over the news, DONE. To take over the colleges, DONE. Take over the high schools, DONE. Take over MIddle school. Take over the tv. Looks like they have accomplished most of it. Now they are trying to take over the internet. 

 

Thank you yogaman and Longtimelurker for your response.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yogaman said:

My opinion only. Arrests will begin after the election, Trump by a landslide. Notice Iraq is draining the swamp also. These corrupt ones have to be taken out before GCR so they do not suck everything off the top like they always do. The peace deals, trade deals, executive orders to stop human trafficking, etc. are not separate but parts of the same big plan. We are going to prosper big time very soon after election possibly before the WEF meeting in January. Go RV!  Go XRP!

God bless President Trump!!

That was soo good you had to say it twice! I liked it both times 😂 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2020 at 1:17 PM, Jaygo said:

Trunk has ZERO AUTHORITY to hit the RV button. He has no say. If he wins another term look for more people to die because he is unwilling to take the necessary measures to help control the pandemic. Bash away Trumpsters I don’t care. You know it’s true. 

 

People need to get off the CNN and MSNDC.  Here is a report out of Australia. I live and Virginia and it is Democrat Control State. Trying to get HCQ is nearly impossible. The solution is out there but Dems do not want to give Trump the credit.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

 

People need to get off the CNN and MSNDC.  Here is a report out of Australia. I live and Virginia and it is Democrat Control State. Trying to get HCQ is nearly impossible. The solution is out there but Dems do not want to give Trump the credit.

 

 

That is happening quite a bit in the democrat controlled states unfortunately.. they're even threatening to pull physicians licenses if they prescribe it.  I've heard that pharmacys won't fill prescriptions for it if patients are lucky enough to find a dr to prescribe it.. 

 

On a related side note-

My understanding is that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for hundreds of illnesses and this is why they don't want it out there (other than the fact that Trump said it will help). Its very saddening that there are those that hate Trump so much that they're willing to let people die just so they don't have to admit Trump is doing good for humanity..  We know that God wins so we just need to let this play out and wake enough people up before things get better.. should be soon. Hang in there👍

  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here is a classic example - Laos. I know that we have a better Medical System than they do BUT -

 

 

Source - John Hopkins

 

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/region/laos

 

WORLD COUNTRIES

LAOS

SHARE THIS PAGE: 

OVERVIEW

All Time
Past Day
Past Week
Past Month
 

Confirmed Cases

24

Deaths

0

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't let the left lie to you about how many people died from the Wuhan Virus in the U.S..... Hospitals reported death by the China Virus (130,000 of them to date), even if people died from other causes because they were paid to do so...

 

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/29/cdc-shows-again-how-pretty-much-anyone-who-died-with-covid-19-died-from-covid-19/

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 3:23 AM, pricestar8 said:

hospitals got payed a lot. more money when they found that the person had the ccp virus.

Also i would bet that many people working in hospitals didn't want trump to be reelected.

 

 

You are so right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I put this in the Crypto Section but worth a lesson to.

 

 

 

Thanks Chuck, for posting this video.

 

Everybody needs to watch this!  This is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life!

 

Is this the Nesara/Gesara they've been talking about?  Remember that video where the guy says "You'll own nothing and you'll like it"?  Well, here it is!

 

The fellow from "The Working Money Channel" who did the research and made this video,  did a great service for everyone.  And as for Bill Gates - I despise that horrible man and all he stands for.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.