Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Recommended Posts

I'm listing to FOX News with Maria Bartiromo talking about the fall in oil around the world and the correction that needs to take place, some type of stimulus so that the oil market won't collapse...........easy fix for Iraq RV!  Sorry wasn't able to get a link.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fancy said:

I'm listing to FOX News with Maria Bartiromo talking about the fall in oil around the world and the correction that needs to take place, some type of stimulus so that the oil market won't collapse...........easy fix for Iraq RV!  Sorry wasn't able to get a link.

How will an RV keep Iraq from collapse?  They way I see it if they RV everybody will be cashing in and it will cost them a lot of money. Which I guess would put them more in the hurt bucket. ( well that's how i see it ) 

But please explain how a RV can keep them from collapse.  

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BostonAngler posted:     

Crude Oil
32.17

-9.11(-22.07%)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks BA for the update.
 
9 minutes ago, Engine1 said:

How will an RV keep Iraq from collapse?  They way I see it if they RV everybody will be cashing in and it will cost them

a lot of money. Which I guess would put them more in the hurt bucket. ( well that's how i see it ) 

But please explain how an RV can keep them from collapse.  

 

Thanks Engine1 for you perspective and challenging Question..?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo. Engine 1.  ! 

A little Currency Exchange  101.

Cashing In -   Doesn't Happen.

Its called an Exchange for a reason.

A Exchange ..( less bank spread fees) a Even One.   No Gain or Loss on either side.....An Exchange.

So read up on that ...and there will be a test this Friday. 😎😎

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Engine1 said:

How will an RV keep Iraq from collapse?  They way I see it if they RV everybody will be cashing in and it will cost them a lot of money. Which I guess would put them more in the hurt bucket. ( well that's how i see it ) 

But please explain how a RV can keep them from collapse.  

The Iraq economy is not in a place to handle a further plummet, an RV would be a robust jolt. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Basra light crude price today at $46 per barrel. I believe budget calculations are base on $56 dollars per barrel.... More pressure on Iraq.

I think is it time for the CBI to intervene and jumpstarts the economy.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Basra light crude price today at $46 per barrel. I believe budget calculations are base on $56 dollars per barrel.... More pressure on Iraq.

I think is it time for the CBI to intervene and jumpstarts the economy.

My feeling exactly.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oil Prices at 11:45 AM CST:

 

1b0717a49e2eaf7cbb7491fab13cb802.png Opec-Mitglieder (tägliche Preise) Letzte Änderung Änderung in % Letzte Aktualisierung
bcf05f69a1078929b8838e881ab2c9db.png Murban 50.32 -2.44 -4.62% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
4f0b69b9c51c8f56785ecaae4d068105.png Iran Heavy 37.88 -5.86 -13.40% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
6b74d54eefbcfaee1ebd53ef9363ec18.png Basra Light 46.34 -4.54 -8.92% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
c6a814cd4e26115300e0991ad18a91df.png Saharan Blend 46.41 -6.05 -11.53% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
2b26991f12602c0274ada33853417b8f.png Bonny Light 46.33 -5.61 -10.80% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
182c2da1514e4518aabc92ee6fb23806.png Girassol 46.07 -5.81 -11.20% (3 Tage Verzögerung)
db8299d15c1933e0aa5ceccdaf1cb8be.png Arab Light 29.05 -23.39 -44.61% (11 Stunden Verzögerung)
89acc6a9ae9168cd0d329b98da4ef027.png Zafiro 33.43 -15.79 -32.08% (11 Stunden Verzögerung)
0f72dadadb832992e57aad46d904b103.png Kuwait Export Blend 49.82 -2.43 -4.65%
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also at 11:45 AM CST:

 

46e79e5528b71c6d2c54242872c5a24a.png Futures & Indexes Last Change % Change Last Updated
71baefa7add79b0a94711fa4a0580c9f.png WTI Crude 33.27 -8.01 -19.40% (10 Minutes Delay)
e8e647d18769e72cbe3b07e7daf83449.png Brent Crude 36.07 -9.20 -20.32% (10 Minutes Delay)
05ce71029942d283dbb6df0d3181e9ae.png Mars US 41.98 -4.72 -10.11% (2 Days Delay)
a00baa4aa9cd89b60efd734b68430c30.png Opec Basket 48.33 -3.41 -6.59% (3 Days Delay)
74b3179e610c3b5311f6717fdf0c8ddb.png Canadian Crude Index 20.79 -7.31 -26.01% (15 Minutes Delay)
4e7cf54d14bcb076a68613d8e3d37bfd.png DME Oman 45.22 -4.56 -9.16% (2 Days Delay)
5e71cafba57db0f0d68045d633540768.png Urals 48.15 -0.10 -0.21% (3 Days Delay)
8e7fa22cb51b1331e69bcbe96a81ea23.png Mexican Basket 35.75 -4.57 -11.33% (3 Days Delay)
67677b917a4243eb91797d511784266c.png Indian Basket 47.92 -3.11 -6.09% (3 Days Delay)
46adaf710b536ac64a5c581a456a36b4.png Western Canadian Select 25.88 -4.62 -15.15% (9 Hours Delay)
47fca77cca82f88ff9f44fe849deaf1d.png Dubai 44.71 -5.11 -10.26% (3 Days Delay)
f40ff3b2e635351410cdc28d6525734b.png Brent Weighted Average 47.25 -3.67 -7.21% (3 Days Delay)
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gunnytex said:

Yo. Engine 1.  ! 

A little Currency Exchange  101.

Cashing In -   Doesn't Happen.

Its called an Exchange for a reason.

A Exchange ..( less bank spread fees) a Even One.   No Gain or Loss on either side.....An Exchange.

So read up on that ...and there will be a test this Friday. 😎😎

 

Really. Cashing in doesn't happen? Wow, what are you going to do with your dinar? Just hold onto it or cash it in?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Engine1 said:

Really. Cashing in doesn't happen? Wow, what are you going to do with your dinar? Just hold onto it or cash it in?  

Cashing in, is an expression. What you will be doing is a currency exchange. The banks actually make money on what is called 'the spread ' a fee charged by the bank for the service of giving you a currency exchange. 

Thus the RV won't cost the bank a single penny. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, Nothing and then 

SUDDENLY :pirateship: :bagofmoney:

 

:bagofmoney::easyrider:

 

20,000

That is exactly right. He also said that it would look really bad for Iraq it would happen SUDDENLY. Everyday Iraq looks worse and worse. You have to feel things are getting close. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to Kim Clement and now all the so called guru's are jumping on a wagon with a little more Religious/God is in Control Messages.....Jeff, Pimpy and MarkZ have all started bringing up the Prophesies of Kim Clement here lately.......Could it all be happening as we are all watching and waiting or is it a matter of simply reading to much into it and making all the pieces seem to fit.

 

Myself, I would like to Think we are God's Will come to Pass.

 

Karsten

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Listening to Kim Clement and now all the so called guru's are jumping on a wagon with a little more Religious/God is in Control Messages.....Jeff, Pimpy and MarkZ have all started bringing up the Prophesies of Kim Clement here lately.......Could it all be happening as we are all watching and waiting or is it a matter of simply reading to much into it and making all the pieces seem to fit.

 

Myself, I would like to Think we are God's Will come to Pass.

 

Karsten

I've stated on here many times that my belief is that God Lead me to this.   

Many others feel the same.  Hang tough, it's already on its way.. " SUDDENLY" !!

Many here desire to move God's Kingdom forward utilizing this blessing.  I 100 percent believe it's His plan!

Blessed indeed! 

Daily, I remember not to look at the circumstances that surround us...! God is in total control.. 

 

God Bless!!

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wealthhound said:

I've stated on here many times that my belief is that God Lead me to this.   

Many others feel the same.  Hang tough, it's already on its way.. " SUDDENLY" !!

Many here desire to move God's Kingdom forward utilizing this blessing.  I 100 percent believe it's His plan!

Blessed indeed! 

Daily, I remember not to look at the circumstances that surround us...! God is in total control.. 

 

God Bless!!

 

 

 Thank you and I meant no disrespect nor was I wanting to Imply anyone should believe  in anything.

 

Karsten

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Listening to Kim Clement and now all the so called guru's are jumping on a wagon with a little more Religious/God is in Control Messages.....Jeff, Pimpy and MarkZ have all started bringing up the Prophesies of Kim Clement here lately.......Could it all be happening as we are all watching and waiting or is it a matter of simply reading to much into it and making all the pieces seem to fit.

Myself, I would like to Think we are in God's Will will come to Pass. Karsten

 

25 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I've stated on here many times that my belief is that God Lead me to this.   Many others feel the same.  Hang tough, it's already on its way.. " SUDDENLY" !! Many here desire to move God's Kingdom forward utilizing this blessing.  I 100 percent believe it's His plan!

Blessed indeed!  Daily, I remember not to look at the circumstances that surround us...! God is in total control.. God Bless!!

 

God does nothing without first showing it to his servants, the prophets...however, he doesn't always reveal the timing...just read Hebrews 11, but he often give indicators...like clues to follow. One well known prophet I know (who at the time knew nothing about the IQD) was asked to pray about it. After a couple of weeks said that he saw a strange currency swirling & tumbling about in heaven, and it kept getting larger and larger, and when the time was right and it was large enough, it would fall from heaven to the earth. That was more than 5 years ago. Many big internationally known ministries hold the IQD. Keep the faith. Almighty God is indeed in control. Men plan, but God directs their steps. The timing is His, and we wait for Him. :twothumbs: RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.