Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

45,000,000,000dinars(at 1 dinar/share)(.00084dollar/1dinar)= 37,800,000dollars. If it to at 380pennies=3.8 dollars, 37,800,000dollars (3.8dollars/dinar) = 171 billion dollars...split these with 3 banks....171billion dollars /3= 57billion dollars for each bank

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, cranman said:

So-so says September due to Ministry of Education being voted on in September. 

I think at this point So N So is nothing more than a Has Been Guru and I will jump on the DR Wagon that he has shoot his credibility down the tubes.....He was all positive it had to be this weekend so they would have time before the end of the month. Then the B.S. about China that he knew about along but he still called it for this weekend so as not to confuse people......His followers.

Then the China and kicking the can into next year and possibly after the elections after China Figured out who was going the be the next President.

Now China is of no concern and the MoE is the big deal and wont to voted on until Sept........

I thought MoE was done as they were going the Merge two positions?

This is nothing more than a short version of franky 26 in he give it out in little 2 minute blips him can retract the next day or so without taking much time to do so.

So n So just shot his own credibility down the tubes for me as well. 

I would rather hear nothing as with Adam recently than daily flip flop blips here and there calling every which way but loose.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, navira said:

45,000,000,000dinars(at 1 dinar/share)(.00084dollar/1dinar)= 37,800,000dollars. If it to at 380pennies=3.8 dollars, 37,800,000dollars (3.8dollars/dinar) = 171 billion dollars...split these with 3 banks....171billion dollars /3= 57billion dollars for each bank

Is something happening tonight. Or tomorrow ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, navira said:

You have lost we with your calculations ... I’m old and still use an Abacus 😊

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well that right there is very intresting! I guess those shares would have to split 1190 times to make a dollar! I guess I'm on the right track! Maybe Synopsis will weigh in on this! JMHO 🤠

:twothumbs: Lookin' Good, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You On OR Off Le Ole Lupe!!! :pirateship:

er, inner tube, PIRATE SHIP WITH THEE Other Matees!!!

I'll offer MY (NOTE: MY) opinion on ALL THIS as well as catch Pitcher's question earlier.

Overall, I REALLY think The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal IS HIGHLY INTERTWINED WITH THE Old, er NEW Silk Road "agreement(s)" between Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung. The trade imbalance BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China IN FAVOR OF THE Chinese began circa 1986 AND Continued to the present AT AN EVER INCREASING RATE. What is such a BIG DEAL HERE is the Chinese WILL GROW ECONOMICALLY WITH THE Old, er, NEW Silk Road ReEstablished AND BE A HUGE FINANCIAL DRAIN ON The United States Of America. So, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS HOLDING THE Chinese FEET TO THE FIRE!!! The Chinese KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO AGREE TO JUST WANT TO SEE IF THE CASH COW CAN CONTINUE AND BE INCREASED.

So, the late 1970s WITH The Insanian IRGC AND ALL. ALL Rouge The United States Of America "entities" THAT HAVE OPERATED UNTIL TODAY WHO SET UP THE Insanian Mu lah lahs AND Insanian IRGC TO BLOCK THE circa "agreement(s)" BETWEEN Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung TO "open" "up" China. Billy (goat) obliged the Chinese WITH INSTITUTING A PARTIAL PEG OF THE Chinese Renminbi/Yuan TO THE USD (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:) ALL BECAUSE Rouge The United States Of America Entities WHERE BLOCKING THE East To West AND Back Old, er, NEW Silk Road WITH The Insanian Mu lah lahs, Insanian IRGC operating ON Foreign Soil, AND The Shenanigans IN Afghanistan, etc AND Billy (goat) ENSURED THE CONTINUED WEAKENING OF The United States Of America FINANCIALLY.

Does ANYONE find it odd THEE Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanian War nominally from 1980 to 1988 coincided WITH The Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan DURING Former President Ronald Reagan's Presidential Term???!!! I STRONGLY suspect Former Prez'dent George H. W. "Poppy" Bush IS A KEY BAD ACTOR HERE. Former Arizona Senator John McCain WAS ALSO TIED TO RADICAL ISLAMIC ELEMENTS. WITH THESE two (2) Rouge The United States Of America Entities "neutralized" one (1) (at least) KEY Rouge The United States Of America Entity MUST BE NEUTRALIZED WHICH IS Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter. I do NOT think the Insanian Mu lah lahs AND Insanian IRGC could have come to power AND wreaked havoc WITHOUT A MAJOR KEY WHIRLED POWER SPONSOR LIKE Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter.

MAKE NO MISTAKE. I AM NOT ADVOCATING BYPASSING A LEGAL TRIAL FOR ANYONE NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE TO ACCUMULATE ALL THE RELEVANT EVIDENCE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ACCORDING TO RULE OF LAW. I AM ONLY EXPRESSING MY OPINION OF RELATED ENTITIES AND PAST AND CURRENT AFFAIRS WITHOUT EXERCISING PREJUDICE AGAINST ANYONE ESPECIALLY UNLAWFULLY.

So, Yes, I believe the Insanian Mu lah lahs AND Insanian IRGC MUST BE DISABLED FOR The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal TO BE IMPLEMENTABLE AND The Old, er, NEW Silk Road TO BE ReEstablished. A NECESSARY COMPONENT is the "induction" of the Old, er, NEW Silk Road WITH A BRAND NEW TURBO CHARGED NATIONAL CURRENCY TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN.

The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FITS THIS SCENARIO NICELY RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF The Old, er, NEW Silk Road!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies................................................................................

AND (of course).................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

We used to float it all the way to Victoria! Victoria great place too! W

Wow that’s quite a float!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1