Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Parliamentary bloc calls on the government to implement the laws in force and compensate 4 categories

Political | 02:02 - 20/07/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
The National Sindh parliamentary bloc on Saturday called on the government to implement the laws in force and to grant compensation for the slaughters of martyrs and political prisoners and wounded and covered by the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution because of the great damage caused by the former regime. 
The bloc, in a press conference held by its members today: "We call on the basis of Article 132 of the Constitution the implementation of legislation in force, including the law of the Martyrs Foundation No. 2 of 2016 and Law 35 for 2013 and Law 16 of 2010 and Law 57 for the year 2015 and the Committee to implement Article 140 of the Constitution. 
The bloc called on the prime minister to "intervene and resolve the demands of those covered by the laws in force and the justice of those affected by the former regime within a specific time frame.
"As for article 140 of the Constitutional Committee and Law 16 of 2010, they are also marginalized and oppressed and consider large segments of the people of the center and south who opposed the former regime and destroyed their role and burned their land, especially those involved in the uprising of the people of 1991 and the uprising of Basra on 17/3/1999 The areas of Basra and Dhi Qar and the market of Shiouh of the tribes of Joiper and Asajra and Beni Said and Jammal in Shatrah as well as the tribes of Alb Hassan in Muthanna and other provinces. 
He said: "We call on the government to shoulder its responsibilities to resolve this issue and the justice of the victims of the former regime and we in the parliamentary bloc of the National Sindh have directed an official letter in this 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I’m hoping this Iran situation can be defused and that there doesn’t have to be any blood shed. I feel Iran is getting desperate by grabbing this U.K. tanker. They are involving other nations than the US who’s had is stupid on their part. They will have a coalition of nations in the UN that are pissed off at them and ready to strike. They are asking for it! Hopefully the UN IMF World Bank and US say, flip the switch on Iraq.... make them powerful and show the Iranian people what they are missing out on being a part of the global economy and maybe the Iranian people will overthrow their own idiot govt. we’ll see. That’s what I’m hoping anyway

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, gregp said:

So n so said It’s gonna take 28,000 licks to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop before it RI’s. :lmao: 

:D:D

37FA064C-5837-43CD-A3C5-74EB684AF98B.png

I know it's early still but I wold have expected to see a post from hi today already.  Hmmmm

48 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

So what are we looking for today to happen 

News with regards to Art. 8 and the Minister of Education., plus any additional GOI info.You know we have to be in the Zone if they are worried about Minister of Taxation. :lol:

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Botz, no need to give you rubies. Is not my style. But You have to admit the information you provided was wrong.

:twothumbs: Great Point, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I have the Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies "person" on ignore AND THEREFORE DO NOT GIVE THE FALSELY ACCUSED RED RUBY(IES)!!!

I can see the post when OTHER people quote another's post.

THEE Lil' Red Riding Hood type garb fantasy super power jammies "person" SO ABUSES THEMSELF!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For Display Of "Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go MAGA!!!

Go The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

parliamentary source said on Saturday that the House of Representatives raised its meeting to next Monday, while elected a Rapporteur and a deputy of the parliamentary education committee.

The source said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan al-Kaabi lifted the session of the Council until next Monday." 

The source added that "the Council elected MP Qusay al-Yasiri as head of the Education Committee and Tohma Al-Lahibi as its rapporteur."

• Upvote 6

Bros, I have a feeling that we will see votes on MOE , gov of CBI, and the special grades all in one session...we wait it out this week..sucks waiting bros...but I still have hope to see this any time, any day...cheers bros n dvers..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For Display Of "Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymesiter REALLY DID GIVE ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For Display Of "Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi pilgrimage mission, on Saturday, the arrival of about 20 thousand pilgrims to Iraq to the Holy Land.

In a statement received by Sumerian Nusouz, the mission said that "the number of pilgrims arriving in the Holy Land has increased significantly, reaching 19487 pilgrims." 

She added that "12115 pilgrims arrived in Medina and the remaining arrived in Mecca
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, navira said:

Iraqi pilgrimage mission, on Saturday, the arrival of about 20 thousand pilgrims to Iraq to the Holy Land.

In a statement received by Sumerian Nusouz, the mission said that "the number of pilgrims arriving in the Holy Land has increased significantly, reaching 19487 pilgrims." 

She added that "12115 pilgrims arrived in Medina and the remaining arrived in Mecca

They coming to collect? Lol or they riding in the Nina 🐪 Pinta 🐪 and Santa Maria. 🐫 

• Haha 2