Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

Ok Bros, part of the fun of having the Dinar is the dreaming about what you will do with your earnings.  The other day we talked about new cars and you guys gave me a lot of great ideas.  Tonight I have a new question for you.  After your visit to the Bank where will you go for a nice long visit?  I’m headed to Destin and the Emerald Coast for some fishing and hanging out.  Maybe you guys have some better suggestions for me.  Let’s hear em.  Time to dream!!!!  Let’s go Bros 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

A high-level source denies to the "Covenant News" the nomination of Abadi to fill the position of education

Messing with us again with this.  I knew when his name came up he wouldn’t be the Minister of Education. Stalling. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Going to Hawaii bro

I was going to buy me a place in Maui but it’s just to far to be away from my large family.  I’ll get over there again, I love it.  I lived in Oahu back in the 70’s and have been back a number of times.  Beautiful 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, my long rest will be a cruise. I want to circumnavigate the world. 

My short visit would be a cruise through the Panama Canal.  Two week RR from the crazy stuff here.

Thats kind'a what Ive been thinkin' Chuck :tiphat:

Question ; What is the big frickin' deal and or significance with the Minister of Education ?

Semper Fi :salute:

Show me 'da :bagofmoney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Spent 2 years with the 25th ID (Light). Did the Hati deployment with them.

Never got there myself...I keep telling my son...life in the Army will truly SUCK once he PCS’s (since his FIRST duty station was Hawaii)!! His next duty station will probably be 10th Mountain (freezing his A$$ off)!!!!! 😂🤣👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Hotcurl said:

Thats kind'a what Ive been thinkin' Chuck :tiphat:

Question ; What is the big frickin' deal and or significance with the Minister of Education ?

Semper Fi :salute:

Show me 'da :bagofmoney:

No clue. I am waiting on Art 8. The Minister of Education  is a  nickel and dime job. I say roll it under the Minister of  Higher Education  and move on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Never got there myself...I keep telling my son...life in the Army will truly SUCK once he PCS’s (since his FIRST duty station was Hawaii)!! His next duty station will probably be 10th Mountain (freezing his A$$ off)!!!!! 😂🤣👍🇺🇸

That would be rough to handle.   :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

I believe it is a stall tactic.  They can drag that out for some time. Don’t be surprised to see the new Minister passed and seated and the RV the next day or simultaneous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

This thread is getting over the top with positive vibes in regards to this happening before the end of the month. A lot of reasonable explanations and comments on why it should happen mixed with some speculation.  I truly hope we are at the bank before end of July. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, cranman said:

This thread is getting over the top with positive vibes in regards to this happening before the end of the month. A lot of reasonable explanations and comments on why it should happen mixed with some speculation.  I truly hope we are at the bank before end of July. 

Same here,  but if it is a little longer I am ok with that.  With so much good news, one knows that we are closing in on the end.  Stay positive my friend. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4