Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 2

6ly410

1 hour ago, navira said:

Am I missing something bro: 

Mawazine News / received a document containing the collection of parliamentary signatures to host the Minister of Education and agency Qusay al-Suhail.

The member of the House ofRepresentatives Faleh al-Khazali, on Saturday, collected parliamentarysignatures to host the Minister ofEducation and agency Qusay al-Suhail

Yea bro..hm

Is it just me or do any of you believe that Iran May need to be eliminated from the picture by force or them backing off and stopping all nuclear expansion.  Seems like a lot of things are in motion that point to knocking Iran out.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

“Liberalizing the prices”. Mmmmm. Sounds like a float to me Bros.  

They’ve come to far, so much progress.  It’s time.  Float it Iraq

We used to go float the river in the Spring when it was really moving!  So much fun back in the late 60s! Floating the ole Lupe. Gotta go do that again. Before I get to damn old. We used have a lot fun down there Hayes Co.! That was in days where you could drink a few beers in your pickup and legal! One time we turn the bed of the truck in to a moblie ice chest! The Pearl Brewery was in S.A. we iced down a 100 case that trip!

Edited by Artitech
forgot word
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I back in the late 60s floating the ole lupe. gotta go do that again before I get to old. We used have a lot fun down there Hayes Co.

Me too Artitech.  Went many times when I was at UT.  Great way to relax, as long as you don’t sunburn or drown because you’re wasted. Haha

• Haha 3

The Iraqi Deposit Insurance Company announced on Thursday that 45 billion shares of the company had been offered for subscription in three banks

The company said in an announcement received by "Economy News" that "the price of one share dinars,"noting that the places of subscription will be in the Rasheed Bank in Baghdad / Rashid Street, and the Industrial Bank in Baghdad / Sanak, and the International Development Bank / Baghdad Karrada

The company explained that the subscription period is not less than (30) days and not more than (60) days, pointing out that the subscription starts on Sunday 21/7/2019 and closes after 30 days

•  
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Me too Artitech.  Went many times when I was at UT.  Great way to relax, as long as you don’t sunburn or drown because you’re wasted. Haha

We used to float it all the way to Victoria! Victoria great place too! Wouldn't mind having a nice ranch down that way. If this thing ever pops I might just get me a little place there, around Sea Drift! That way if ever get bored I can be in San Antonio or Houston in hour! 🤠

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, navira said:

The Iraqi Deposit Insurance Company announced on Thursday that 45 billion shares of the company had been offered for subscription in three banks

The company said in an announcement received by "Economy News" that "the price of one share dinars,"noting that the places of subscription will be in the Rasheed Bank in Baghdad / Rashid Street, and the Industrial Bank in Baghdad / Sanak, and the International Development Bank / Baghdad Karrada

The company explained that the subscription period is not less than (30) days and not more than (60) days, pointing out that the subscription starts on Sunday 21/7/2019 and closes after 30 days

•  

Bump 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, navira said:

•  

Well that right there is very intresting! I guess those shares would have to split 1190 times to make a dollar! I guess I'm on the right track! Maybe Synopsis will weigh in on this! JMHO 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Well that right there is very intresting! I guess those shares would have to split 1190 times to make a dollar! I guess I'm on the right track! Maybe Synopsis will weigh in on this! JMHO 🤠

45 bill is almost 40 mill? Trrrible at math. That’s way too much $ if that’s RI rate right?