Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MPs seek to include [US violations] on the agenda

yota691

Calls for an "emergency parliamentary session" to discuss how Iraq is affected by the US decision against Iran

Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif / Shaima Rashid / Muhannad Abdul Wahab
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump's decision not to extend exemptions for some countries to Iran's "sanctions" sparked a "big deal" in international, regional and Iraqi political circles, accompanied by concern about Iraq's vulnerability. The government adopts the principle of "balance" in its foreign relations, whether Arab, regional or international, in the interest of Iraq, while rejecting the axis policy, amid demands that the political forces should not push the Iraqi decision makers to a "critical angle" without paying attention to the interest of the country. However, called on members of the House of Representatives to hold an "emergency session", to discuss the impact of Iraq's decision to take the necessary measures and exit a unified Iraqi position with hosting senior officials in the ministries of oil and electricity.
Iraqi economy 
"The House of Representatives and the Presidency of the Republic await the government's opinion on the decision of the United States of America to defame Iranian oil exports, which negatively affects the Iraqi economy," Rep. Ribawar Karim told Sabah.
Karim added that "the political blocs need an agreement between them to come out with a unified opinion on this resolution, that the interest of Iraq above all considerations and in a way that serves the interests of citizens above all."
For his part, MP Sarkot Shams al-Din called for an emergency session of the House of Representatives to determine Iraq's position on the American decision. "Iraq may be affected by any political and economic embargo imposed on Iran by the United States of America because it depends on Tehran to import some products, "He added that" the exit of a unified political decision can save Iraq from this crisis, it must be rational away from any emotions, with the interest of Iraq above all, especially as the American and Iranian sides affect the situation in Iraq directly. " Religion "the government to spare Iraq any conflict gets in the water Region, may affect its security and stability. "

Political relations 
For his part, member of the House of Representatives Sadiq al-Sulaiti said in a statement to the "morning" that "the positions of States against the US decision against Iran are linked to their political relations," adding that "he addressed the Ministry of Oil in January with the beginning of the imposition of sanctions on Iran, With regard to the associated gas and the provision of power plants, and the answers were not convincing. " 
He pointed out that "the gas is the backbone of some power plants in Iraq, and that what is imported from Iran expensive and expensive, as it is supposed to upgrade the Ministry of gas plan and raise production to ensure the need for electricity from that material."
"Iraq needs to form a crisis cell to solve the problem of gas production, as well as a diplomatic move to exempt Iraq from sanctions for another three months, provided that the provision of a plan to develop this sector and promote production as soon as possible." A member of the House of Representatives Ghalib Mohammad Ali said in a statement to Al-Sabah that "Iraq stands neutral in the problems between the United States and Iran, and limit our problem in how to own the gas that operates the power stations." He pointed out that " In Iraq during the past period and there are still some. "

Oil exports 
"The United States has identified oil exports only and did not specify the energy or gas," MP Riyad al-Tamimi told Al-Sabah. "Iraq can be a central broker to solve these problems between the two countries."
He called on the government to "take into account the victory over the terrorist and the economic crisis that has taken place in Iraq and not set itself a new crisis."
"The relations between Iraq and Iran are very large, especially in the economic aspect," he said, adding that this might force the United States to exclude Iraq from sanctions against Iran. He called on the government to consider " The interests of the people without the compliment of any party, whether America or Iran. "
"Iraq is in the interests of the Iranian people as a Muslim country, but this does not mean a problem with the United States to please Iran, so that Iraq's interests remain at the forefront," he said.
In turn, reduced the House of Representatives Alaa Aldalfi of Iraq was affected by US sanctions against Iran because of the special relations with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia, so there will be compensation by them, "noting in a statement to" morning ", the existence of" alternatives to neighbor Iran in the dam of the Iraqi market "He said.

clear vision 
In the same regard, called on the member of the House of Representatives Nada Shaker Jawdat government to take a clear view of the resolution and study the consequences that may affect the Iraqi economy, "noting that" Iraq has received an extension and a double exemption from the United States on the import of gas from Iran and the same period with Turkey Regarding the Alesso Dam, "asking about" measures and measures taken by the government in order to avoid these legends?
"The decision to impose sanctions on Iran is a serious one and the government must take the necessary measures to overcome these crises," she said. "The resolution is clear and needs no explanation. It is a conflict between power centers. Study with the House of Representatives and reach a clear vision in this regard. "
"There are politicians who have a position with Iran and there are those who take a position with the United States. In these two views, the government should consider this, and with another important point of view, that the decision is Iraqi, sovereign and a national identity," he said. "We have to build the country away from the support of any state at the expense of another country, but we aspire to build our country after it has achieved great victory over terrorism and achieved diplomatic and economic openness," she said.
90-day timeout 
Amjad al-Aqabi said in a statement to Al-Sabah that "the US president had warned Iraq at the beginning of this year to continue dealing with Iran on gas and electricity, in addition to giving 90 days to find alternatives," noting that "I am in my role as deputy parliamentary question To the Ministry of Electricity on the alternative. "
"Iraq has emerged victorious against a supporter and we can not enter another battle and we do not want Iraq to be the arena for conflicts," he said, adding that "the country was open to all regional and global countries through the success of diplomatic work. "He said.
"Iraq must deal with the resolution diplomatically in order to preserve the political and economic gains it has made towards the future," he said, adding that he was "ready to import energy from Turkey and Saudi Arabia, countries that are not prohibited to deal with."
"The US decision on the sanctions against Iran is a unilateral and non-binding resolution to the states and that Iraq has full sovereignty and does not comply with the decision of a particular country," said Amer.
"The Iraqi government will continue its diplomatic policy towards all friendly countries in the region and the world," he said.

The nature of the Iraqi situation
Meanwhile, the head of the Center for Political Thought, Ihsan al-Shammari, said in his speech to al-Sabah that "American sanctions will have a significant impact on Iraq, especially between a strong neighbor and a stronger friend." He said that "Tehran and Tehran understand the nature of the Iraqi situation, Political forces that do not push the political decision-maker in Iraq to a critical angle and must give the interest of Iraq of the utmost importance. "
For his part, the economic expert Osama al-Tamimi, said in a statement to "morning", "The decision of the United States of America carefully considered because the effects will be wide on the oil market, especially oil rose by two dollars." "The impact will be in the interest of countries that support the United States in its policies, including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and will make Iraq away from dealing with Iran under the US policy to limit Iran's imports to as much as possible," he said.
The White House said on Monday that US President Donald Trump had decided not to extend the exemptions granted to some countries from the Iranian sanctions, while noting that Saudi Arabia and the UAE had agreed to phased measures to ensure the shortage of the oil market.
The United States re-imposed sanctions last November on Iranian oil exports after US President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six major powers.
After re-imposing sanctions on Tehran, Washington gave exceptions to eight countries (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Italy and Greece) for six months during which it could buy Iranian oil without being subject to US sanctions.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Deputy: We can not lose America, Iran and Abdul Mahdi to come to parliament

Friday, April 26,

Search Bigger

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
MP Faisal al-Issawi on Friday called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to come to the House of Representatives and clarify all options if they were taken on the decision to impose sanctions on Iran, pointing out that Iraq can not lose America and Iran. 

"Any decision taken on the position of the US sanctions against Iran should stem from the interest of Iraq and its people first and foremost," al-Issawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News. He called on "Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to come to parliament and clarify the pros, cons and risks of the sanctions resolution The US position on Iran and the position of Iraq in the event of a decision on this subject. "

He added that "the political class and the government to sit down and study all the options and solutions before us," stressing "the need to unify the situation and the dispersion of the decision at a stage may be the most serious in the case of not to deal with it wisely and rationally." 

He added that "the problem of liquid gas imported from Iran is not great because we are able to find alternatives and other outlets easily, but the real problem is electricity, specifically dealing with Iran in hard currency because the decision does not talk about the export of electricity or import, but the entry of hard currency to Iran, That "there is an international debt on Iraq, part of which is recognized and the other has not been recognized, as the debt reached nearly 200 billion dollars."

He stressed that "there are some countries and international institutions have obtained decisions from international courts need to commit Iraq to pay the debt to them," explaining that "Without the protection of the US funds and Iraqi assets abroad has been placed by the creditor parties and all Iraq's oil exports to four or Five years will all go to pay off debt without entering one dollar for the country. " 

Al-Issawi said that "Iraq can not lose America as an ally and supporter of him and at the same time we do not want to lose Iran, a strong regional state and represents a clear weight in the region as we do not want to be a party or arena for the conflict of poles," explaining that " To wisdom and rationality in dealing with it. "

The White House said Monday that US President Donald Trump had decided not to extend the exemptions granted to some countries from Iran's sanctions, while Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates agreed on interim measures to secure the oil market shortage. 

The United States re-imposed sanctions last November on Iranian oil exports after US President Donald Trump unilaterally withdrew from the nuclear deal in 2015 betweenIran and six major powers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Here's an idea . . . Get back to work - stay at work AND GET STUFF DONE WOULD YOU ! ! ! 

When it comes to real world reality, most of these folks in the GOI ( corruption not withstanding ) have the comprehension acumen of a boiled potato. :facepalm:

I stand up for all the rights of boiled potatos worldwide  and we resent being lumped in the same pot as Iraqi Politicins !!

Our lawyer will be in contact with your lawyer to discuss the meat and potatos of our complaint !!

Sheeshhh, comparing my clients to Iraqis, how embarressing.  :) 

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, yota691 said:

MP Faisal al-Issawi on Friday called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to come to the House of Representatives and clarify all options if they were taken on the decision to impose sanctions on Iran, pointing out that Iraq can not lose America and Iran.

Yeah, Ole Adel Abdul-Mahdi is saying, "Look, dudes, we're screwed. WE have been screwing around playing the "political" AND "neighborly" cards AND NOW IT HAS ALL COME BACK TO BITE US!!!"!!!

49 minutes ago, yota691 said:

He added that "the problem of liquid gas imported from Iran is not great because we are able to find alternatives and other outlets easily, but the real problem is electricity, specifically dealing with Iran in hard currency because the decision does not talk about the export of electricity or import, but the entry of hard currency to Iran

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!

IT IS SHOW TIME BICRAQI IRAQI BOYS AND GIRLS. PUT YOUR BIG BOY AND BIG GIRL BRITCHES ON (gender specific AND corresponding, OF COURSE) NOW BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE - DO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO PRONTO TONTO!!!

Yeah, REALITY is a GOOD THING for the Bicraqi Iraqi!!!

I am way OFF MY ROCKET SO DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I POST!!!

Well, OK, my suspicion is the Bicraqi Iraqi WILL HAVE TO PAY IRAN IN REINSTATED BICRAQI IRAQI DINARS TO PREVENT ANY BENEFIT IRAN MAY HAVE FROM A REINSTATED BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR AFTER PAYMENT IN SO THE BICRAQI IRAQI RETAIN ALL THE BENEFIT FROM THE REINSTATED BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi CAN NO LONGER pay the Insanians in USD. SO, WHAT, pray tell, ARE THE BICRAQI IRAQI GOING TO DO!!!

IT IS SHOW TIME BICRAQI IRAQI BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, 6ly410 said:

😎

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, IT IS SHOW TIME!!!, 6ly410, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, the Bicraqi Iraqi HAVING TO PAY the Insanians in Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR IS A SIGNIFICANT CATALYST FOR REINSTATING THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR INTERNATIONALLY!!!

SO......................................................................................

May 2, 2019 is NIGH UPON US where the Insanians WILL BE SPANKED HARD WITH ADDITIONAL SPANCTIONS AND THE BICRAQI IRAQI MAY JUST BE A MAJOR TOOL TO DO SO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I stand up for all the rights of boiled potatos worldwide  and we resent being lumped in the same pot as Iraqi Politicins !!

Our lawyer will be in contact with your lawyer to discuss the meat and potatos of our complaint !!

Sheeshhh, comparing my clients to Iraqis, how embarressing:)

That is funny pp!!!!!!!  😂😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Too funny Pokerplayer  :lol:  

Potatoes unite!!!! :twothumbs:

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Uuuuh, Out of work again. Sheeez. I am starting to feel unwanted.  Soo, once again🐼

This would be a good time to RV. Last time this happened I was assured I didnt need to look for a new job cuz it was going to RV soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Uuuuh, Out of work again. Sheeez. I am starting to feel unwanted.  Soo, once again🐼

This would be a good time to RV. Last time this happened I was assured I didnt need to look for a new job cuz it was going to RV soon. 

I feel your pain jg1. Out of work as well and was getting really frustrated. When you mentioned getting work awhile back I kind of perked up that my time was coming too. Got short listed and next step is a phone Interview on Monday for a Supervisors job.

So now I have 2 things to hope for, 1- this job and or 2- the RV to finally arrive..

Chin up my friend, luck will be on our side one way or the other.  :) 

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I feel your pain jg1. Out of work as well and was getting really frustrated. When you mentioned getting work awhile back I kind of perked up that my time was coming too. Got short listed and next step is a phone Interview on Monday for a Supervisors job.

So now I have 2 things to hope for, 1- this job and or 2- the RV to finally arrive..

Chin up my friend, luck will be on our side one way or the other.  :) 

pp

Soo sweet.😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, jg1 said:

That was wishful thinking on my part jg1.... I’m sorry to hear that your back to square one on the job front. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

:lol:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: 

I sorry . . . I shall do penance by flogging myself about the head and shoulders with a large bunch O Spinach. Sincere apologies to Boiled Potatoes everywhere. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That was wishful thinking on my part jg1.... I’m sorry to hear that your back to square one on the job front. 

No, dont be sorry, I was kidding. I know it was wishful thinking and part we are closer than we ever have been, chuckle.  Now I am chuckling and smiling, see you helped again. 

Thank you, I know I just took us off subject again, my bad. Maybe thats why I am unemployed again, too distracted. Lol.

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, IT IS SHOW TIME!!!, 6ly410, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, the Bicraqi Iraqi HAVING TO PAY the Insanians in Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR IS A SIGNIFICANT CATALYST FOR REINSTATING THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR INTERNATIONALLY!!!!...                                                                           @@@@@@@@@@@          Thank you   Synopsys ¡¡..you did  a really good  job  about  this "SIGNIFICANT CATALYST argument  ...it makes sense ¡¡... :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

image.php?token=424369bb32cfe8cc7f1d4a7e6ae00e3c&c=8467843&size=

Baghdad

Four political blocs decided on Saturday to host Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on "American violations" next Monday.

During a press conference, Al-Fath Alliance, the Alliance and the coalition of the rule of law and the wisdom stream affirmed that "Monday will be the date for the hosting of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on recent US violations."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dinarin said:

Thank you   Synopsys ¡¡..you did  a really good  job  about  this "SIGNIFICANT CATALYST argument  ...it makes sense ¡¡... :)

Yeah, It JUST Needs To Make MUCHO DINARO!!!, DinarIn, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1

124605.jpg.a82054691945529aa075d3bcf9ec853b.jpg

Reform and reconstruction calls for the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider Sadr's statement

Baghdad / Massila: The parliamentary reform and reconstruction bloc, on Saturday, April 27, 2019, called the three presidencies to an urgent meeting to consider the statement of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on the conflict raging in the region.

"We expected the Arab countries and the countries of the region to put forward Sadr's statement with the study of the proposed solutions to spare the region a conflict that is gradually ignited," said Sabah al-Saadi, head of the bloc.

Al-Saadi added that "the objectivity and rationality contained in the solutions put forward by al-Sadr reflect a great concern not only related to the transgression of Iraq and its people, but more importantly, but to prepare the way to ease the crises in the region and thus prepare the ground to a historic settlement leading to the crisis through solutions acceptable to the parties the crisis".

He pointed out that "the exclusion of Iraq and the countries of the region from the fire of sectarian entrenchment, which seeks the alliance of evil, the Zionist and the pricing of the war is one of the most important features contained in Sadr's statement."

"Instead, we find idiotic tweets trying to make the ashes in the eyes, and those like the Bahraini foreign minister did not learn from the revolutions of the rebellious peoples that overthrew regimes of injustice and tyranny."

He pointed out that "there is a need for the Iraqi Foreign Ministry taking into consideration the call of the three presidencies of the Republic and the deputies and ministers to an urgent meeting and examine the statement of Sadr and what can be taken in connection with the dimensions of Iraq from the conflict raging in the region according to the proposed solutions."

Al-Saadi, the leading and political bodies of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, called for "a joint urgent meeting for the same purpose above and a road map to move on the rest of the political forces and political alliances at home."

He pointed out that "the formation of official and popular delegations referred to by His Eminence Sayyed al-Sadr to start moving internally and externally, and forming committees to develop bilateral and tripartite agreements with Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as between Sadr's statement to preserve Iraq's sovereignty and cooperation with neighbors Iran and Saudi Arabia."

The head of the parliamentary reform and reconstruction bloc expressed his hope that "all political parties understand the seriousness of the situation in the region and make this issue a priority in their dialogues and submit it to any other interest."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, his concern about the "increase" what he described as "interventions" in the Iraqi issue, while making 10 proposals, including the withdrawal of Iraqi factions belonging to the crowd and others from Syria, and the closure of the US embassy in Iraq

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to MPs seek to include [US violations] on the agenda