Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 675 days, mueller investigation ends!

MSNBC Has Gone Full Conspiracy Theorist, Rejects Mueller Report | TimCast

I love the article title from the The Hill, "If Mueller's Report Lacks Indictments, Collusion Is A Delusion". How many of our Comrades In Arms have been Duped by the second biggest FAKE NEWS story in our lifetime (the first is that man causes Climate Change)?

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, jg1 said:

As obamma would say, a scandal free administration

Obama was a scam from the beginning, the only reason why Obama stated that his administration was scandal free, they thought Hillarious was going to win the next election, an all his terrible deeds would go without prosecution... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

On 3/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, DinarDavo said:

That was 10s of millions well spent.......NOT !   :rocking-chair:

22.5 million dollars of wasted taxpayer money. greatest hoax evah! Every dollar wasted and not one indictment under collusion. Over two-thirds of the indictments are of Russians who will never step foot in this country again. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, bigwave said:

79ca91a464985f7f7c3ba54de6891091443ac4e9298df41e366bd285fbe859a8.jpeg

Has anyone seen the History Channel's show The Lost Gold of the Civil War? The funniest thing to come out of that was the PResident of the Confederacy was caught by Union troops trying to escape in woman's clothing. Even back then it was a thang!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, yota691 said:

an all his terrible deeds would go without prosecution... 

I hope to see some handcuffs soon and not Iraqi soon either...

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

Even back then it was a thang!

and I am sure it wasn't a hot thang for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/mueller-report-finds-no-collusion-with-russia-draws-no-conclusion-on-obstruction-of-justice-1464033347817

Attorney General Barr sent Congress a four-page letter summarizing the “principal conclusions” of Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. The letter says Mueller did not draw a conclusion on whether President Trump obstructed justice, and found no evidence of coordination with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election.March 24, 2019

Edited by Sage449
Addition
  • Upvote 4

With the investigation over and no collusion found, it can now be gleaned that the investigative team was not a dishonest top heavy democratic dream team, agents are indeed guided by ethics and not politics, and the justice department is indeed free of corruption.  Conspiracy hacks can now go away....This is a good day.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:40 AM, caddieman said:

So I guess the seven people who have already pleaded guilty did so for the heck of it! 

What were they convicted of? I don't remember ANY of them being convicted of collusion. This was like the IRS....even if they don't get what they come after.....they'll find something. They have to, to justify there reason for being - smh

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

With the investigation over and no collusion found, it can now be gleaned that the investigative team was not a dishonest top heavy democratic dream team, agents are indeed guided by ethics and not politics, and the justice department is indeed free of corruption.  Conspiracy hacks can now go away....This is a good day.

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs

It can be argued that Mueller and his gang were "dishonest top heavy democratic dream team" that just didn't find what they believed they would. Just because they didn't find anything after nearly 2 years....doesn't make them honest...- jmo

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

50 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Hey Shabs

It can be argued that Mueller and his gang were "dishonest top heavy democratic dream team" that just didn't find what they believed they would. Just because they didn't find anything after nearly 2 years....doesn't make them honest...- jmo

A little confused on that one Shabs. NOW you are suggesting it was Mueller and his Democrat packed team, not 1 independent or republican on the Mueller team, that was dishonest ? Honestly ? You and yours lost the 2016 Presidential election and the Mueller investigation.  Now make you and yours work for the good of their constituents those that voted for them and those that didn't. Drop the mob mentality think. Just because 30-40% of the people yelled and screamed Trump is guilty of colusion with the Russians who were trying to meddle in our elections, does not make it so. Per the results of the independent investigation into such rants that just concluded. Accept what is now known to be true and move on to unifying this country. All while maintaining a 2 or more party system of elections as laid out in the constitution of the USA. A very wise 243 year old document. 

Wait and see what the Aty General does with the evidence the Mueller Investigation did find that was substantiated as being illegal. Perhaps in the end all Americans can return to civil discourse, maintaining the passion of their positions while agreeing to disagree should the electoral results not go their way. To those who loose an election honestly, plan better next time .

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Hey Shabs

Hey Caz

That said, it can also be concluded that the level of "deep state conspiracy" required to bring down a president, that many are claiming, would have all the necessary fabricated evidence to guarantee success.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Conway calls on Schiff to resign over past collusion comments | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435578-conway-calls-on-schiff-to-resign-over-past-collusion-comments

I think it is time for all Democrat Pundits to eat crow, and all in a position of power should resign their position and let someone else with a clean slate take the lead.

Also, if I hear one more Partisan Democrat Hack claim that Trump is guilty of Obstruction Of Justice, I am going to lose it.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey Caz

That said, it can also be concluded that the level of "deep state conspiracy" required to bring down a president, that many are claiming, would have all the necessary fabricated evidence to guarantee success.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

CNN and the rest of the left wing wackos (cnbc,nbc, abc,cbs, & pbs) have spent nearly 24/7 coverage of a narrative they help perpetuate.....if that's not a conspiracy I'm not sure what else would constitute one.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

CNN and the rest of the left wing wackos (cnbc,nbc, abc,cbs, & pbs) have spent nearly 24/7 coverage of a narrative they help perpetuate.....if that's not a conspiracy I'm not sure what else would constitute one.

Not all of that 24/7 coverage had to do with Russia....much of it focused on Trump's adultery, hush payments, lies, mean tweets and all around childish attitude.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Not all of that 24/7 coverage had to do with Russia....much of it focused on Trump's adultery, hush payments, lies, mean tweets and all around childish attitude.

GO RV, then BV

What would you call the behavior of the left & its mouthpiece the press? We've (public)  allowed the children (left/press) to attempt to brainwash all of the US....luckily only half fell for it. I wonder if Hollywood will put forth a parody of itself, the press, left political hacks, & the gullible public? nahhhhhhhh they will only do that to the right

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 3