Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

jb4388

Warka Bank Interest

Looking at my Warka account it showed interested credited to my account 28/06/2018 .

If it were only 1:1 .... I could live off of it for next year and quit my day job. Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

mine is in my account too but only half the rate that they have posted on their website. I got 1.25% on iqd for 6 months and .05% on usd

Did you get their posted rates?

Edited by NMP2017
  • Thanks 1

Their IQD interest rates went from 7% to 6% to 3%, now minus fees. The USD rates were always extremely low to incentivize banking investments to be in IQD.

• Upvote 1

So when WARKA opens up the deposits and the withdraws again, if they are international, will I not be able to transfer the IQD to another international bank in dinars, then exchange it in that country. Would I get the IQD interest in that scenario?

6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

So when WARKA opens up the deposits and the withdraws again, if they are international, will I not be able to transfer the IQD to another international bank in dinars, then exchange it in that country. Would I get the IQD interest in that scenario?

That is my plan...Singapore or Hong Kong preferably 

• Thanks 1

Yes, the same here, no interest, sent an email to Issa!

Edited by caper

In addition to no interest received.  Anyone else having problems opening or printing their reports.

I've had my account since 25/01/2010, not had any issues with interest received, personal checks, credit card or password resets.

Can only hope the time has come on this investment.   

• Upvote 1

Its great to hear that interest is being paid (at least on paper). I have an account but its been to hard to maintain an active password. Can anyone tell me what the rate is that is being paid out?

Steelwire, Warka paid me right at 1.3 % on my account. That's a mighty big drop from years gone by....

1.3 %  that is a huge drop from where it once was, but I'm pleased to see that there is interest still being paid. I always new that the 7% would one day come to an end. Thanks for getting back to me I'm going to sleep a little better knowing interest has been paid. I could be wrong but feel that if Warka were planning on closing their doors they wouldn't bother with the interest. It may not mean a thing but in my mind it reassures me they will be around..... Here's to hoping I'm right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Thank goodness just manage to reset my warka online password and check my balance much to my surprise it has grown by 4 million....LOL...

Its been at least 2 years since I've been connected. I would have to check my records to make sure. I wasn't getting anywhere with them last time I tried.

Screwball, Did you have any difficulty in getting your password or having problems communicating with Warka?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Steelwire said:

Its been at least 2 years since I've been connected. I would have to check my records to make sure. I wasn't getting anywhere with them last time I tried.

Screwball, Did you have any difficulty in getting your password or having problems communicating with Warka?

I have been trying for months....most emails have been bouncing back, but this time they got through and onky took a few days

3 hours ago, screwball said:

I have been trying for months....most emails have been bouncing back, but this time they got through and onky took a few days

Thanks so much for your response. I'll probably see what i can do and try contacting them .

• Upvote 1