Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source: the region gave the central bank a huge amount

yota691

1 minute ago, billjr said:

I have been in Dinar coming on 9 years. Joined DV in 2010. sometimes I forget about it for a year and then check back in. Believe I know what a roller coaster ride it can be. A good friend and a wise investor taught me not to get emotionally attached a long time ago. It helped a lot! Lately with a lot of action with the Dinar has brought up the excitement again.  Watching the CBI and the laws being passed the last couple months I got the feeling that we would see this come out in September. I did some due diligence some years ago and saw that Iraq increased value in their currency in the months of April and September. Now whether that is the case this year we will have to wait and see. We all did our part and got in. It is coming.

WOW, Bill, you can forget about it for a year and then check back in?  I sure admire that!  Wish I could do that.

I sure hope you're right about September.  That would be great!  :)

• Upvote 1

Now for my own thoughts on this thread. For those inquiring minds, where did all the physical USD come from? How long is the shelf life on a hundred dollar bill in circulation? How are they being replaced? Why are they being replaced? If they are. Oil is sold in petrodollars. Oil bought from Iraq has to be paid through the CBI in dollars and then divided into dinars for the provinces. CBI send dinars to whoever sold the oil. Kurds sent back a chuck of change to the CBI. Did they get dollars back for that? Or was it all digital? Or was it lower denominations? Who knows at this point? Yeah, they might be trying to get the oil accounts straight. CBI can request dollars from the FED. But if they are trying to get the dollar out of circulation, why would they? Just my own thoughts.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't see anywhere anyone bashing a person for there beliefs LDG, not one. I do however see people questioning the thought process behind some comments. If someone said they were getting relavations from there pet turtle would it be acceptable to question said posts ?

I know your belief is strong and I wholly commend you for that, I really do but in all honestly I myself feel some comments, no matter from who are from are a stretch at times.

I never pray to god for money, never. Guidence yes, money no. Some will construe your post as a personal afront to them when in reality I think your post is frustration mostly and not a taunt towards anyone.

Go and relax in the yard with your family, get your daughter to make you a dandilion necklace, or even show her how to make one. Then wear it with pride.   :)

You will feel much better for it.

pp

A much appreciated post. Thanks for this.

A lesson in humility and love/alignment is sometimes needed. Speaking from experiences past and present...:) 

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"I don't think anyone checks their other investments and constantly reads articles and comments on them..."

Actually, if you had a diversified portfolio you'd really have no choice. What is gold doing? Do index funds outperform mutual funds? What is the market doing today?...the Dinar is a lottery ticket-type "investment" that may or may not happen. Adam's offshore investing material/info in VIP is only one example of the intelligent investment content here. Tax info, etc...Dinar goggle "gurus" aren't providing true value to this whole scenario, just somewhat educated guessing. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

WOW, Bill, you can forget about it for a year and then check back in?  I sure admire that!  Wish I could do that.

I sure hope you're right about September.  That would be great!  :)

Well I have my own business , single dad raising my son ( he is 21 now ) and other investments. Kept me pretty busy so it was a little easier to get away from it. One thing I know for sure is money flows. Lately it's been for me so I feel real encouraged on this investment coming to fruition! We will see! Positive Energy!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, billjr said:

Well I have my own business , single dad raising my son ( he is 21 now ) and other investments. Kept me pretty busy so it was a little easier to get away from it. One thing I know for sure is money flows. Lately it's been for me so I feel real encouraged on this investment coming to fruition! We will see! Positive Energy!

I'm still not crazy about 5 cents, but I'll take it.  :lol:

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Who, in their right mind would be disappointed with a 5000% gain on an investment? People need to get their expectations in check. Good grief Charlie Brown!

I would love to give you a bushel full of emeralds for that statement, but I guess only one will do !!

pp

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Who, in their right mind would be disappointed with a 5000% gain on an investment? People need to get their expectations in check. Good grief Charlie Brown!

You didn't see by the laughing emoji that I'm joking?????

I'll admit that at first, the 5 cents was a shock, but after it sunk in, I'm okay with it.

I guess you have some sort of problem with me, Mr. Unlikely.  Sad!

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Me.  I am not in my right mind.  Holding out for a buck.  I want that house.  I want that swimming pool etc.  .5 cents buys me nothing.

Nothing ? ( I gotta buy my new obsession. A Giant American Bullfrog  ) LOL, pretty expensive Bullfrog  :)  +1 for being such a good sport !!

Sorry "B" had to do it  lol

pp

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't see anywhere anyone bashing a person for there beliefs LDG, not one. I do however see people questioning the thought process behind some comments. If someone said they were getting relavations from there pet turtle would it be acceptable to question said posts ?

I know your belief is strong and I wholly commend you for that, I really do but in all honestly I myself feel some comments, no matter from who are from are a stretch at times.

I never pray to god for money, never. Guidence yes, money no. Some will construe your post as a personal afront to them when in reality I think your post is frustration mostly and not a taunt towards anyone.

Go and relax in the yard with your family, get your daughter to make you a dandilion necklace, or even show her how to make one. Then wear it with pride.   :)

You will feel much better for it.

pp

You're right, I've had a really hard day at work and I just overreacted. I'm home now and just took a long bath and now I'm going to bed. I'm sorry that from time to time I tend to want to defend those who haven't asked for it. Probably because they don't need it. But that is what I must suffer with every day. Again please forgive my insolence outburst. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're right, I've had a really hard day at work and I just overreacted. I'm home now and just took a long bath and now I'm going to bed. I'm sorry that from time to time I tend to want to defend those who haven't asked for it. Probably because they don't need it. But that is what I must suffer with every day. Again please forgive my insolence outburst. 

Forgiven everyday my friend

others forgive me

god loves you brother

we are not perfect

if we were perfect we be god

love ya and relax 

FYI I still say a lot worst then that

• Upvote 2