Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 08/17/2017

yota691

Read about the 144,000...  1776 was the last eclipse that closely defines itself as similar to the Aug 21 st. And in 1776, the year of America's Birth, the first ever United States silver continental  dollar was established. I think we are about to hear usd is gold/silver-backed. And gcr same time. I'm hypnotized over 21. And Yes I agree, repentance and surrender to Jesus is the key!

• Upvote 2

LGD and everyone, i love u all. God's(Jesus) is greater than anyone can imagine. On Tuesday, i was crying in my sleep...and to tell everyone to pray always...and to always thank Him for everything. As i mentioned earlier, there will be no rapture or of any judgment day..and so on. God has other plans...he will make everything new again. I have no idea as to when that will take place...but as He said un to me..He loves us all and to wait for his revealation. He will make things new again. As to when? I do not have that answer. Later. 

Those who want to find out as to who will discover the rv news first and report it here will  be one of the dv members...just as i had heard the voice (our Lord Jesus) while driving on my way home that someone in the dv members will be approached  by a psychic and was told August....and even told me that someone is one who always post cats pictures....didnt know it was snowglove. The rv will be post here by one of dv members...then Thug will post it...followed by Yota and Adams text. Any day now. Later

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, navira45 said:

LGD and everyone, i love u all. God's(Jesus) is greater than anyone can imagine. On Tuesday, i was crying in my sleep...and to tell everyone to pray always...and to always thank Him for everything. As i mentioned earlier, there will be no rapture or of any judgment day..and so on. God has other plans...he will make everything new again. I have no idea as to when that will take place...but as He said un to me..He loves us all and to wait for his revealation. He will make things new again. As to when? I do not have that answer. Later. 

Those who want to find out as to who will discover the rv news first and report it here will  be one of the dv members...just as i had heard the voice (our Lord Jesus) while driving on my way home that someone in the dv members will be approached  by a psychic and was told August....and even told me that someone is one who always post cats pictures....didnt know it was snowglove. The rv will be post here by one of dv members...then Thug will post it...followed by Yota and Adams text. Any day now. Later

I hope you are right

i pray and believe

but everything I see for who and what I am

there is a judgement day coming

a cleansing we have never seen

he will make new again

i don't know if its profits from a rv

personal opinion only

• Upvote 6

So thankful to have the Word of God as a standard for any "prophetic" word spoken.  If it does not agree with the Word, it is not from God.    Also, the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit - so grateful for discernment.  P.S., God does not use a psychic - he condemned King Saul for seeking out one.  Psychics do have portals into the spirit world, but they are of the devil, the father of lies.  They can tell you things about yourself (familiar spirits) to draw you in.  Don't be ignorant.  It is very important for Christians to know the Word and be intimate with the Holy Spirit so as not to be deceived.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

So thankful to have the Word of God as a standard for any "prophetic" word spoken.  If it does not agree with the Word, it is not from God.    Also, the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit - so grateful for discernment.  P.S., God does not use a psychic - he condemned King Saul for seeking out one.  Psychics do have portals into the spirit world, but they are of the devil, the father of lies.  They can tell you things about yourself (familiar spirits) to draw you in.  Don't be ignorant.  It is very important for Christians to know the Word and be intimate with the Holy Spirit so as not to be deceived.

Amen Sir!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

You are so correct sister. 

And I find it funny because after I married my wife she confessed to me that the entire time that we were friends that every time we got together she kept telling herself to, "think good thoughts, think good thoughts". She told me that I did, and still do, seem to know things that only someone who can read minds would know. :lol:

Of course like you I know what the God says about such things and truthfully told her that I can't read minds and that I'm not a psychic but that I am EXCEPTIONAL at reading people and that I know the guy who knows everything. Jesus. 

I hope that no one here is giving anything from a psychic perspective, but I can only testify for myself that I most certainly do not. 

I will say as I told my wife that I do know the guy who knows everything and that I talk with him everyday, all day. 

My warnings to America and specifically to the Church of God are what I believe that our Lord is telling me. 

I guess one could say that is not acting as a psychic, but in my telling what the Lord has told me it is more in line with something akin to 

Prophecy. Though I don't like to profess myself to be a Profit, I have from time to time known personal things from a prophetic point of view. 

I understand how that my previous statements could be misconstrued as Psychic, but I thought that I gave complete clarity that my thoughts were from the Holy Spirit. I know from my personal experiences with you that you do very much believe and understand  the Spirit of Prophecy. 

Indeed you were the very person that introduced me to Kim Clement, a Prophet of the Lord, by declaration, whose prophetic statements about the dinar have yet to come to pass.  Nevertheless, neither one of us would discount Kim as a Prophet of the Lord. But both of us would claim that Gods timing about  when such an event would occur was something that Kim was not given.

Thus, Prophecy is different than Psychic visions in that God knows the times of all things but seldom reveals that. And in the few instances where God does reveal the timing of events it has not bode well for those receiving the revealing.  Case in point, Old Nineveh. The Prophet Jonah was told to tell Nineveh that unless they repented immediately, they would be destroyed in 40 days. {On a side note this event was preceded also by a total eclipse just to the north of Nineveh}. But   the people of Nineveh did repent and so the Lord gave Nineveh another 70 yrs. 

Was Jonah a false prophet then? Absolutely not. Jonah reluctantly obeyed the Lord and Nineveh willingly repented, and God did destroy Nineveh 70 yrs later. Thus showing that Gods timing is something only God can control. And so it is with America, we are now being warned, we are now being told to REPENT. And how must we REPENT? 

We must stop pretending to follow the Lord with our lips and not with our hearts. God is telling me that even as I type. God does not care so much for the things a person does, but for what is in a persons heart. That is because Our hearts is where he Lives. LITERALLY.

And God has also shown me that no one single person that has ever been born can change their own heart, for the heart of man is evil and in man their is no good. But God can do all things. Only God can change a person's heart. And God won't do that until that person comes to God in fervent prayer asking God to change their heart and make them the person that God wants them to be.   

Make no mistake about this sister for I have the Spirit of the Lord, God wants those that call him Lord with their lips to seek him desperately with their hearts. In this America will find true REPENTANCE and will  be given a measure of time just as God gave Nineveh.  

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are so correct sister. 

And I find it funny because after I married my wife she confessed to me that the entire time that we were friends that every time we got together she kept telling herself to, "think good thoughts, think good thoughts". She told me that I did, and still do, seem to know things that only someone who can read minds would know. :lol:

Of course like you I know what the God says about such things and truthfully told her that I can't read minds and that I'm not a psychic but that I am EXCEPTIONAL at reading people and that I know the guy who knows everything. Jesus. 

I hope that no one here is giving anything from a psychic perspective, but I can only testify for myself that I most certainly do not. 

I will say as I told my wife that I do know the guy who knows everything and that I talk with him everyday, all day. 

My warnings to America and specifically to the Church of God are what I believe that our Lord is telling me. 

I guess one could say that is not acting as a psychic, but in my telling what the Lord has told me it is more in line with something akin to 

Prophecy. Though I don't like to profess myself to be a Profit, I have from time to time known personal things from a prophetic point of view. 

I understand how that my previous statements could be misconstrued as Psychic, but I thought that I gave complete clarity that my thoughts were from the Holy Spirit. I know from my personal experiences with you that you do very much believe and understand  the Spirit of Prophecy. 

Indeed you were the very person that introduced me to Kim Clement, a Prophet of the Lord, by declaration, whose prophetic statements about the dinar have yet to come to pass.  Nevertheless, neither one of us would discount Kim as a Prophet of the Lord. But both of us would claim that Gods timing about  when such an event would occur was something that Kim was not given.

Thus, Prophecy is different than Psychic visions in that God knows the times of all things but seldom reveals that. And in the few instances where God does reveal the timing of events it has not bode well for those receiving the revealing.  Case in point, Old Nineveh. The Prophet Jonah was told to tell Nineveh that unless they repented immediately, they would be destroyed in 40 days. {On a side note this event was preceded also by a total eclipse just to the north of Nineveh}. But   the people of Nineveh did repent and so the Lord gave Nineveh another 70 yrs. 

Was Jonah a false prophet then? Absolutely not. Jonah reluctantly obeyed the Lord and Nineveh willingly repented, and God did destroy Nineveh 70 yrs later. Thus showing that Gods timing is something only God can control. And so it is with America, we are now being warned, we are now being told to REPENT. And how must we REPENT? 

We must stop pretending to follow the Lord with our lips and not with our hearts. God is telling me that even as I type. God does not care so much for the things a person does, but for what is in a persons heart. That is because Our hearts is where he Lives. LITERALLY.

And God has also shown me that no one single person that has ever been born can change their own heart, for the heart of man is evil and in man their is no good. But God can do all things. Only God can change a person's heart. And God won't do that until that person comes to God in fervent prayer asking God to change their heart and make them the person that God wants them to be.   

Make no mistake about this sister for I have the Spirit of the Lord, God wants those that call him Lord with their lips to seek him desperately with their hearts. In this America will find true REPENTANCE and will  be given a measure of time just as God gave Nineveh.  

LGD, God bless you brother.  Not all posts are referring to you.  LOL

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, Shedagal said:

LGD, God bless you brother.  Not all posts are referring to you.  LOL

Wait! There not? That can't be, everything is about me. 

Image result for lmao smiley

Guess I need to hop over to that prayer thread and ask for some intervention from the serious Christians. :eek:

Rev.3:9

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

After a long week I just had to come back here and reread everyone post. It was so inspirational and uplifting. The nice thing about this is that there was to many people to recognize for their posts. Normal someone writes a post here and we reply back, here nearly every commit could be recognized. Just wanted to thank you all for your positivity. I have prayed for all those on this thread as well as for the 21st. May God hear our prayers. :praying:

• Upvote 6