Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank in the process of raising the price of the Iraqi Dinar

blueskyline

6 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Can someone post in English this article please ?

pp

U Rang ? :o

:D   :D   :D

(by walkingstick)

The central bank in the process of raising the price of the Iraqi dinar   

15:16:23 02/12/2016

The central bank predicted that there would be positive effects of the agreement to cut oil .production "OPEC" on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate
BAGHDAD / obelisk A member of the administrative board of the Central Bank of Iraq, Majid picture, on Friday, said the bank aims to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar in the domestic market during the coming period in coordination with the government and private banks, pointing out that there is significant cooperation between the central bank and civil government, banks, on the sale of hard .currency, and within a short period it will be reduced dollar against the Iraqi dinar Suri said, "The CBI identified in an earlier exchange rate as 1200 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and now ".we aim to maintain the exchange rate to the borders of 1210 or 1220 dinars to the dollarSuri added that "there is significant cooperation between the central bank and the civil government and the banks, on the sale of hard currency, and within a short period will be reduced dollar against ".the Iraqi dinar Although the Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier this year to install dollar against the Iraqi dinar rate of 1200 dinars to the dollar, and obliged all banks and banking companies to sell according to .the new price, but that did not happen CBI did not announce steps to maintain the local currency, against the dollar, but that one of the important steps followed by the central banks, is to provide foreign exchange in the domestic .market to maintain its currency Suri predicted that "there are positive effects of the agreement to cut oil production" OPEC "on the ".Iraqi dinar exchange rate He pointed out that "the Iraqi revenues in hard currency may increase, and this will have a ".significant role in increasing the supply of currency in the local market And it recorded the Iraqi dinar exchange rates, on Friday, a decline against the dollar in trading .stocks Iraqi Finance banking by 1320 dinars to the dollar According to the schedule of financial exchange in Iraq (a private sector financial institution), the selling price of the Iraqi dinar per day amounted to 1320 dinars to the dollar, down from the official .rate of exchange at the Central Bank of Iraq by 120 dinars to the dollar During the last period kept the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to a rate of 1290 dinars to the dollar, while .taking a gradual decline in nearly two weeks against the dollar, with the private sector

http://almasalah.com/ar/PrintN.....=88406  

• Upvote 15

Just now, DinarThug said:

(by walkingstick)

The central bank predicted that there would be positive effects of the agreement to cut oil .production "OPEC" on the Iraqi dinar exchange rate
BAGHDAD / obelisk A member of the administrative board of the Central Bank of Iraq, Majid picture, on Friday, said the bank aims to raise the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar in the domestic market during the coming period in coordination with the government and private banks, pointing out that there is significant cooperation between the central bank and civil government, banks, on the sale of hard .currency, and within a short period it will be reduced dollar against the Iraqi dinar Suri said, "The CBI identified in an earlier exchange rate as 1200 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and now ".we aim to maintain the exchange rate to the borders of 1210 or 1220 dinars to the dollarSuri added that "there is significant cooperation between the central bank and the civil government and the banks, on the sale of hard currency, and within a short period will be reduced dollar against ".the Iraqi dinar Although the Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier this year to install dollar against the Iraqi dinar rate of 1200 dinars to the dollar, and obliged all banks and banking companies to sell according to .the new price, but that did not happen CBI did not announce steps to maintain the local currency, against the dollar, but that one of the important steps followed by the central banks, is to provide foreign exchange in the domestic .market to maintain its currency Suri predicted that "there are positive effects of the agreement to cut oil production" OPEC "on the ".Iraqi dinar exchange rate He pointed out that "the Iraqi revenues in hard currency may increase, and this will have a ".significant role in increasing the supply of currency in the local market And it recorded the Iraqi dinar exchange rates, on Friday, a decline against the dollar in trading .stocks Iraqi Finance banking by 1320 dinars to the dollar According to the schedule of financial exchange in Iraq (a private sector financial institution), the selling price of the Iraqi dinar per day amounted to 1320 dinars to the dollar, down from the official .rate of exchange at the Central Bank of Iraq by 120 dinars to the dollar During the last period kept the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to a rate of 1290 dinars to the dollar, while .taking a gradual decline in nearly two weeks against the dollar, with the private sector

set up a target with 1:1 in the bullseye.  Ready.....aim.....FIRE.  Don't forget to HIT THE BULLSEYE

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

(by walkingstick)

That's not much of a change in value ? What do they expect to accomplish with that ?

pp

13 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That's not much of a change in value ? What do they expect to accomplish with that ?

pp

They're Mainly Trying To Address The Disparity Between The Official Rate And The Lower Street Rate ! ;)

Look For Them To Bring The Street Rate More In Line Before Any Possible Bigger Moves ! :o

The Clown Drops The Mic And 'Accidentally' Walks Into The Ladies Dressing Room ...

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

They're Mainly Trying To Address The Disparity Between The Official Rate And The Lower Street Rate ! ;)

Look For Them To Bring The Street Rate More In Line Before Any Possible Bigger Moves ! :o

The Clown Drops The Mic And 'Accidentally' Walks Into The Ladies Dressing Room ...

and davis screams

not knowing what he is doing in the ladies dressing room

• Upvote 6

Ya'll are a riot!!! Well, at least they ARE doing something.

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

17 minutes ago, davis411 said:

and davis screams

not knowing what he is doing in the ladies dressing room

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

spot on DT, this must be done first before any larger steps can be taken, this is good news and they are still working the plan, it is in process.

• Upvote 5

I will put out a guess here ,  that with this news hitting the streets , and  the average Iraqi  looking  at the dinar  values on the central bank pages ,and gets very discouraged  ...  and  now  they  are back in the streets  protesting about the reforms and banking deals that are just not going any where  , the  parliament  and government folks are not getting things done ,  too busy  putting things off I guess ,   {  though they have been pretty busy any way , but  the dinar  and news  had too been giving  hope too Iraqis  and  they  are  getting pretty antsy ...  and  just want too get back too good  jobs  and  good money for there troubles }  Iraqi`s  keep the pressure on them in the streets  and the promise of  new dinar values  should make g.o.i. get this done along with  the central bankers  in the first  of next  year  ...  if I remember , it was about  4 or 5  years ago , the streets were full  like now , so I do think  the government of Iraq will not want another repeat  of what became of 4 years ago....  { just my thinking }                  

2 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

spot on DT, this must be done first before any larger steps can be taken, this is good news and they are still working the plan, it is in process.

good  idea on this china dog ....  

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Shopping with my wife recently, I decided to take some clothes into the changing room; several of the staff were on duty, ( my wife said she wasn't sticking around this time ).          

I shouted out - HEY, THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE, AGAIN !

In a Panic one of the staff rapped quickly on the door; "What's going in there ?"

" Just kidding " I said, as I opened the door.

There was quite a look of relief that washed over the faces of the female 2 staff members. . . then they began to look at me with daggers in their eyes.

Time to go ! ! ! !

It's an old prank and I never tire of using it. My wife says I'm complicated . . . she puts up with a lot   :jester:

• Upvote 10

47 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Shopping with my wife recently, I decided to take some clothes into the changing room; several of the staff were on duty, ( my wife said she wasn't sticking around this time ).          

I shouted out - HEY, THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE, AGAIN !

In a Panic one of the staff rapped quickly on the door; "What's going in there ?"

" Just kidding " I said, as I opened the door.

There was quite a look of relief that washed over the faces of the female 2 staff members. . . then they began to look at me with daggers in their eyes.

Time to go ! ! ! !

It's an old prank and I never tire of using it. My wife says I'm complicated . . . she puts up with a lot   :jester:

Look me up when we meet in Vegas.  I believe we will get along just fine and have a lot of fun.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

(by walkingstick)

Iraqi Dinar1 IQD = 0.000861326 USD

↔ $861 USD per Million IQD

US Dollar1 USD = 1,161.00 IQD

Live mid-market rate - 12/2/2106 16:44 local time

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nannab said:

You are so right 10 years later no fun being normal. 

Thanks blueskyline and Thugs !

Remember when "they" asked you to be like so and so when you were a kid ? Why can't you be this way or that ? They tried to make you conform by whatever means your folks ( or others ) thought would be "best" for you ?

Can't put a Square peg into a Round hole . . . as Frank Sinatra sang it - " I did it My Way " and have had a blast doing it !!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Thug, if you dress up as a "transvestite clown" it's legal at Target. LOL

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ahh I see clearly now

• Upvote 1