Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Father in Law passing

nstoolman1

Passed away today after being in an auto accident 14 days ago.   God had other plans for him. He was 77, An Air Force veteran, good husband, father and grandpa. 

My wife and kids are taking it hard. It was a little unexpected because all the Dr.s were saying he was doing good. Mom is handling it pretty good considering.

Pray for us please. I have to believe this is all in Gods hands. 

Thanks.

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, paperboy said:

huh? moose 57?????  Not sure what you mean here.

nstoolman1 - So sorry to hear about this.   my prayers are with you and your family.  Yes, in God's hands and He will help heal your family.   

Paperboy... the content of the post changed!  Moose and I were reading something else... very odd.

Anyway... very sad to hear nstoolman.  So sorry for your sudden loss.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, paperboy said:

huh? moose 57?????  Not sure what you mean here.

nstoolman1 - So sorry to hear about this.   my prayers are with you and your family.  Yes, in God's hands and He will help heal your family.   

This is not what i read earlier and meant no disrespect. probably the wrong post for the heading and it got changed

I should have realized that

My prayers go out to you and your family nstoolman 1. God Bless

• Upvote 4

It seem when I go to start a post the previous post appears. :shrug:

Anyway, thanks to all we appreciate the prayers. He was very concerned and worried about our future move out of state. 

I guess the Good Lord took care of that worry. I told my family we should look at it this way.

He beat us there. He is the one with the new body, no worries, pain or suffering. He gets to see the Lord in person. It is the ones

left behind who get to deal with the pain brought on by the death of a loved one.  

• Upvote 4

Praying for comfort and peace for your family nstoolman but otherwise it sounds like your perspective is spot on!  I think of my loved ones who have gone on to the other side and are in the presence of our loving Creator...they are the ones to be envied...but our time will come...all in its own good time!  Then we will all have the happiest reunion of all.  Love going out to you friend...cause as you know, in spite of all the future promises, the heart aches in the here and now.

• Upvote 2

Nstoolman,  I join the others with prayers, peace and comfort... for your sweet wife and kids, as well for you.  For a husband to watch the pain of the living ones, it can be a heavy heart.  Know that our Lord is with you always, to carry you when you fill you can't carry no more.  May His angels surround your family.  :praying:

• Upvote 3