Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Powerball....

jeepguy

Nobody has outlined the "rules" here that I can see.

My intention is to split the jackpot evenly with everyone else that posted in this thread with the same intention.

If I only win a small million, I'm keeping it to myself. :)

But if I hit the jackpot, everyone who agrees to do the same will get an equal share.

(You'll have to pay your own taxes and buy your own plane ticket to pick up your bucket of cash! :D )

Like Adam said. I agree to do the same. My numbers are: 03 20 26 29 34 pb 17

JEEP/EVERYONE... this is important!  Please clarify that each person that enters MUST present/prove their participation by holding onto their ticket entered here.  Not that I don;t trust our DV members... but what's to stop someone from simply listing numbers here, simply to cash in on someone else's winning ticket... with no intention of sharing theirs (if they have one at all)!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214128-for-all-dinarvets-members/page-3#ixzz3xAjw2prq

I have many tickets, but will dedicate one set of numbers to the DV Pool!

08-32-43-46-68 PB19

I agree to share with all legitimate/proven ticket holders posted in this thread!  Hold onto your tickets!

Good luck to all of us!

Agreed, top prize share.

uh... I pasted the spreadsheet numbers into a gmail calendar entry.

Opened it up at the store and everything was scrambled.

Did not use those numbers posted earlier, if they hit I may just shoot myself..

Numbers used are 04, 16, 17, 32, 41, pb 2  .. was close..lol

Here is a list of the members who have posted and their numbers.

attachicon.gifcurrentPB players.PNG

:cowboy2:

Click on the image to enlarge it. Please check that your numbers are correct.

If any are in error, I will fix and repost.

Just call me 'ol fatfingers divemaster  04, 16, 17, 32, 41, pb 2 actual numbers

OK BJ in Montreal and davis411 you are in and so am I.  This is what I think.  I got ten tickets for the three of us.  So I say, (So I'm asking) before the drawing, and yes I am rather greedy, that anyone that puts in more than one ticket gets an additional share of the prize.  Is that fair or is it asking too much?  Who is the Powerball PTB Guru here???  I haven't read everything but so far it seems to be Jeep.  OK, enough from me and here are the tickets I got for my Canuck friends and me.

04 05 21 48 60    07

07 37 48 54 55    20

01 14 29 54 56    05

07 11 21 25 62    07

08 22 32 48 67    21

30 38 50 52 66    20

02 14 23 42 48    22

44 52 62 63 65    22

19 42 56 57 63    20

16 23 28 43 55    16

Not responsible for typographical errors or any psychological errors as well.

DW Out.

Sorry for the delay BJ and nobody cares about you davis.

I'm not saying ten tickets = ten shares.  I'm asking ten tickets divided by 3 players = 3 shares plus 1 additional to just throw into the pot.  Maybe I should have stayed at 9.  That's what Tesla would have done.  But then he died a broke and broken man.  I'm trying not to do that.  I'll go by whatever Jeep says.  So Jeep, please say it fast so I know where I stand along with the Canadians.  Is Canuck a bad term?

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok DWitte... your additional share will be the $2 for each ticket!!!  LOL  Multiple tickets are not really increasing the odds very much! LOL I think JEEP stated in the original thread that each PERSON will get a single share based on one winning ticket.  But we thank you for your enthusiasm and extra contribution!!!

• Upvote 4

I gave all I could today and Tonight and I will share with everyone that I mentioned in my previous post and all in this topic who have made entry with their lotto numbers . Regarding my multiple entries and in the event of the whole kit and cab bundle I will share with y'all! Thanks get on board ! Time is of the essence! The

• Upvote 2

I got back late and wanted to post the tickets for BJ and davis and when I went back to read some posts I see where I was wrong.  Everyone has equal share no matter how many tickets they enter.  No worries.  All good with me.

Plus, I really don't look at it as "odds".  I think it adds a little excitement to the game for me.  Kinda like playing Craps.  Going for some of the long shots.  Not really a good bet but I do pretty good on most of them and come out better than 75% in my favor.

Or you could look at it like investing in foreign exotic currencies.  The best I did at that was meeting a new group of people that I have never even met.  And after being involved for well over 11 years and close to 12 I am proud to say I have made exactly 0% on my investment.  But I also have not lost anything either.  I may have lost almost everything else around me but I still held onto my IQD.  Why??  Who in the hell knows.  Or cares.  Oh well.  And away we go.  But where?  Tonight we may find out.  Our fate might rest on the right 6 numbers and that will dictate where I go from here.  Ok, I'll stop.  I need a drink...............of Pepsi.

Good Night All

Hope you sleep well tonight in Montreal, BJ

And you too in Ontario, Davis (I think)

• Upvote 2

OK BJ in Montreal and davis411 you are in and so am I. This is what I think. I got ten tickets for the three of us. So I say, (So I'm asking) before the drawing, and yes I am rather greedy, that anyone that puts in more than one ticket gets an additional share of the prize. Is that fair or is it asking too much? Who is the Powerball PTB Guru here??? I haven't read everything but so far it seems to be Jeep. OK, enough from me and here are the tickets I got for my Canuck friends and me.

04 05 21 48 60 07

07 37 48 54 55 20

01 14 29 54 56 05

07 11 21 25 62 07

08 22 32 48 67 21

30 38 50 52 66 20

02 14 23 42 48 22

44 52 62 63 65 22

19 42 56 57 63 20

16 23 28 43 55 16

Not responsible for typographical errors or any psychological errors as well.

DW Out.

Sorry for the delay BJ and nobody cares about you davis.

I'm not saying ten tickets = ten shares. I'm asking ten tickets divided by 3 players = 3 shares plus 1 additional to just throw into the pot. Maybe I should have stayed at 9. That's what Tesla would have done. But then he died a broke and broken man. I'm trying not to do that. I'll go by whatever Jeep says. So Jeep, please say it fast so I know where I stand along with the Canadians. Is Canuck a bad term?

Canuck is not bad at all DWitte - we're a very humble people - you can call us crazy, we'll say thank you very much. Or ... ummm ... sorry

e8a9335b02d69ad4798ed46e543bdfad.jpg

And by the way my friend DWitte - thank you!!!

And sorry!!

Edited by BJinMontreal