Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Powerball....

jeepguy

you know this is what a friend is, i will be the first to buy u a drink, i will be the first that shakes your hand

thanks so much

and for any ones info if any number here wins let me collect with all of u

there is a pact with the US irs that Canadians get back all the tax paid out also

its law hahahhahahha

serious been to vegas 

thanks my friend 

god bless you

davis out 

can i wear a thong

they better have beer

I will buy you both!!!!

this one for number only  and your I d will be  the holder   thanks      mine  ----- 16/20/24/47/52/--- p.b.  23

Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on get on board this is not some long strung out thing !

Here are the numbers for me, my brother, and my daughter.

Jetman = 01, 05, 25, 31, 49  PB 24

babycakes61 = 08, 19, 23, 24, 37  PB 17

TexasGranny = 18, 24, 29, 39, 50  PB 12

Ready to make a life style change - big time!!!

:cowboy2:

Please don't neg me for asking, but is this to share with the group if we win the jackpot, or share whatever (more than $100) we win kinda thing? Personally, I say for the jackpot only (cuz my wife'll kill me if I give away more than we keep)... plus, I don't want any hard feeling between this group of friends! (or am I missing the whole point)?

Please don't neg me for asking, but is this to share with the group if we win the jackpot, or share whatever (more than $100) we win kinda thing? Personally, I say for the jackpot only (cuz my wife'll kill me if I give away more than we keep)... plus, I don't want any hard feeling between this group of friends! (or am I missing the whole point)?

i think jeep should answer the question,

good question,

maybe pick a number anything over???? same as a office pool but around the world

jeepguy will correct me if I am wrong but my understanding was the pool only applies to the "Jackpot". If your numbers win a lower prize, you keep the winnings.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3

o - kay   folks  at   5.30   mine  time  it looks  like 23  or so players  ,   { thank you very much for  playing , some of you I had  no idea would be interested  , so it  really knocked my socks off too see you folks  pull it in  !   }     no  on the question of   how too spit it up !   the easy one  ---  big  prize  ,  even split ,   no matter how many tickets   the winner  had bought  even  split --- what would  ya  do with  500,ooo  million  by your self    :lol:   ...  if  this  really  great  prize  did hit  ,  we  will need too  check in at the  chats  are  say on Friday  { most likely all day Friday } I know this is kind of  weird  ,  but   I would  need  too tell a couple  folks  I will be off that day  , just to make  sure I did not  DREAM   we  hit  ,  we will figure  out ,  how  too connect where too connect ,  and so on from the chats  area  Friday  { if we hit  the  big  pot  }  now on the next  prize  { I have heard  it would be   1 million dollars  this might move a bit  being  the size of this pot prize  ,  but   let us  split  the   top 3  levels   which I believe  would be   the  big  prize  , the 2nd  prize  of 1 million or over  the 3rd  prize  which I think  will be  50,ooo     ...   now    lets  say  ,  6  tickets  hit  good  money  {  I do not  know what  this amount might be , but  say  100   if  you would  like   the one who purchased  the tickets  ,  could  buy  say  10,oo  dollars  on the next  lotto  of   power ball   if  every one  is  o.k.  with that  .  that  would  be  60  ticket s     only if  every one  wants to do that  !     I know  the hassle  of buying  lots of tickets   I do  the  office  pool  also  ...      but  let me  say again  ,  it  would  be  a pain in the  rear  trying  to figure out ,    I bought  more tickets  I should   get  a little  more ....   again        5  hundred  million dollars    that  will be enough  too make any sane person  crazy  trying too  keep  books  correct  , not to mention  taxes  ...  hope that  answers  a lot of questions    jeep