Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Powerball....

jeepguy

o . k   that  seems to be  the     on the   same  line   only  ,  split  the  big  one   the  1 .5   billion !    so   say  thems    so  say  I     may  the  lord  give  blessings our  way  ...    and whats her name  !     :bravo:    good  job  !  and  again   thank you all for the investment !   ...   oh  I think  the  dinar value  just went  up   :lol:     

• Upvote 1

I can read the headlines, now, while waiting on the Dinar for 10 years, a Dinar group has won the PowerBall Jackpot..News report they have bought more dinar with half of the winnings..Well, maybe not! :twothumbs:

bought more dinar, but, How about Dong!!!!

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 2

also ....   the  ticket winner of the big  one !   will  please stay on line   for  a long  time  Friday  too work oout  the  deals ,  of  travel  and   accommodations   , as  in nearest   too the  ticket ,   next room ,  same room  ,  :backflip:  

a foot note ----   please ,  if  one of you folks  hits  the   million  ,    may  I  please  ask  a favor  ?    {  please  pay  my   house off   }    :peace:    the  rest  would fall into place  ,   thank you  :)

Yes Sir ! As long as your house don't cost a million ! LOL .....Yes Sir !
  • Upvote 1

also ....   the  ticket winner of the big  one !   will  please stay on line   for  a long  time  Friday  too work oout  the  deals ,  of  travel  and   accommodations   , as  in nearest   too the  ticket ,   next room ,  same room  ,  :backflip:  

I happen to have experience in group travel arrangements. I will be happy to help :D

• Upvote 2

house   under  200,000   .....   as in players   or   tickets  lets see  looks   like   40  tickets   bought  for   players    ...  such as  some one  bought   10 tickets ,  and     a couple  bought  3  each  and so on 

from  what I have seen ,   the group will go into the lotto  place ,  as a  group ,  and I think  1   check  is  made out ...  then  the  bus load  of  people   go too a bank  ,  and  deposit into  each  account ,   I believe that is  what a lot of folks  do ...  get  the  lump sum  right  out ,  get the taxes  finished ,  and   too the  bank !   

how do you mean flash

how about  too the  chats area  now  8 p.m.

from  what I have seen ,   the group will go into the lotto  place ,  as a  group ,  and I think  1   check  is  made out ...  then  the  bus load  of  people   go too a bank  ,  and  deposit into  each  account ,   I believe that is  what a lot of folks  do ...  get  the  lump sum  right  out ,  get the taxes  finished ,  and   too the  bank !   

how do you mean flash

how about  too the  chats area  now  8 p.m.

Jeep... I believe there may be many individual agendas to accommodate for each of us... considering taxes, anonymity,etc. etc.  I believe it is normal for a group to iron out all the details as much in advance as needed, consulting attorneys, financial advisors, etc.  I would personally desire and require such.  And THEN, someone representing the group comes forward... sometimes this can take weeks!  Let's win it first and iron out the details then!

I know the odds are against us but we've been there before ! I challenge anyone to come on board that can afford it ! PLEASE DON'T IF YOU CANT !...although the odds are probably the same as where we are today with the dinar and not knowing it's fate.....but I can promise you this, tonight it's over on this game. God Bless !

• Upvote 1

Nobody has outlined the "rules" here that I can see.

My intention is to split the jackpot evenly with everyone else that posted in this thread with the same intention.

If I only win a small million, I'm keeping it to myself. :)

But if I hit the jackpot, everyone who agrees to do the same will get an equal share.

(You'll have to pay your own taxes and buy your own plane ticket to pick up your bucket of cash! :D )

Ok, is this the understanding?? If so......i'm in an I'm HYPED. .....I agree.....

27-32-48-52-53-PB 16...........Whether we win or not, our Heavenly Father has already blessed us with each breath we take and even affored the opportunity to even buy a ticket.

Here we come lottery office, be prepared, we're a mighty awesome group

I agree.......barb

Edited by Adam Montana
edited to fix quote
  • Upvote 1