Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hey Luigi, check this out.

DWitte

I was looking on a precious metals site (Apmex) this morning and noticed the Asking price for gold was $1166.50 oz. Amazing Luigi that is the same numbers for the IQD.  Surely you have access to some stupid guru that can put a spin on that to call the RV at this very moment.  But alas, as gold speculation is so volatile, I'm sure only the BIG investors caught this and cashed in.  See what you can do big guy.  We all need an uplift for the weekend.  At least my find is not to be treated as a rumor.  It's verifiable. 

• Upvote 8

Not making this up & this is no guru talk...

In Iraq Bussiness News there were articles about the IQD being exchanged for gold instead if USD post RV.

In addition...Iraq bond sales would be cashed out in USD.

This makes IQD like gold after RV.

The RV must be near.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I was looking on a precious metals site (Apmex) this morning and noticed the Asking price for gold was $1166.50 oz. Amazing Luigi that is the same numbers for the IQD.  Surely you have access to some stupid guru that can put a spin on that to call the RV at this very moment.  But alas, as gold speculation is so volatile, I'm sure only the BIG investors caught this and cashed in.  See what you can do big guy.  We all need an uplift for the weekend.  At least my find is not to be treated as a rumor.  It's verifiable. 

Only you could bring me into here.  :wacko:  :lmao:

So here goes wit the dumbest prediction ever

1166 tells ya that the dinar is moving to

.50 cents 

otherwise known as 

FITY CENT

Remember Luigis 1st post, seems like it was just yesterday, he was so untainted....

Luigi:Hey guys, newbie here, sorry for asking a dumb question but whats a pumper?

ah the start of his career ....... like any good prospect he needed the low down on what he wanted to become.

he hasn't disappointed, the GURU's are even finding it hard to come up with BS so Luigi can spread it all over the net

Coming soon to a PC monitor near you will be the words "Guru Luigi says ....... "

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

ah the start of his career ....... like any good prospect he needed the low down on what he wanted to become.

he hasn't disappointed, the GURU's are even finding it hard to come up with BS so Luigi can spread it all over the net

Coming soon to a PC monitor near you will be the words "Guru Luigi says ....... "

True but what he really wanted to become Caitlyn Jenner beat him to it.....

• Upvote 2