Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mohammed Allawi: Iraqi Dinar Could Collapse Within Two Years !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Bunch Of "If's" - IF This Happens ... IF That Happens ... IF Allawi's Aunt Had A Tallywacker - She'd Be His Uncle ...

(by walkingstick)

Mohammed Allawi: Iraqi dinar could collapse within two years

Written by QS Date: 10/21/2015 8:41

10409536_1067423826605651_43194514964897

Baghdad - INA / MP and former minister Mohammed Allawi, on Wednesday, the possession of the Central Bank of Milarat dinars has not pumped into the local markets, while stressing the need to develop economic solutions to the crisis out of the current crisis, warned of the collapse of the Iraqi dinar in two years. 

Allawi said In a comment posted on his page on the social networking site (Facebook) that "the problem is not liquidity, central bank has billions of dinars printed and that have not inflicted to the market, and could have inflicted whenever he wants, but he can prints new dinars and inflicted to the market." 

He pointed out "The sole determinant in the available cash in the street is critical cover from the reserve to the dollar," pointing out that "in 2013 the reserve was more than 230% of the cash mass Dinars, which is a high percentage, but due to lack of reserve that percentage dropped to about 170%, which is also high but if the situation continues as it is now will reach to 100% under this rate we will enter in the caution zone

"said Allawi, a former Minister of Communications, that" if it reaches the cap of 60%, we will enter in the danger area ratio and hence the risk, where if we do not provide then the collapse of the dinar solutions where we can reach a point where the central bank is unable to provide the dinar against the dollar and we could get to this point with certainty within a period not exceeding two years. "

http://www.iraqnewsagency.com/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%AF-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AE%D9%84/

• Upvote 5

Former Minister, Mohammed Allawi......... another one of Maliki's old guard stiring the cauldron.

Soon all these crooked bass turds will be either swinging or inside looking out of a prison cell.

His bio:

Allawi studied Architectural Engineering at Baghdad University from 1971 to 1977, when he left as he was wanted by the government of Saddam Hussein. He went into exile and moved to Lebanon, where he obtained a degree in Architecture from the American University of Beirut. At the same time he founded the Tawfiq Allawi Cable & Electric Wire Factory which manufactured various raw materials including marble, concrete and PVC. His factories were confiscated by the Iraqi government in 1997. Allawi went on to found a cereal bar factory and a software company in England and to work in property development in Lebanon, Morocco and the real estate market in the UK.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2

This is very interesting to say the least / SMOKE & Mirrors for sure the Iraqi Dinar in the last 2 months has hit the strongest I've seen yet in this investment . At one point last week it was at 1,105.66003 & currently is at 1,138.90002 ! I guess they figure if they lie people will believe them and run with it LOL!

• Upvote 2

:shrug:

Wouldn't the value have to be worth something, before it collapse's???  I just want it to have a little value, for a very short time, and then I could care less!!!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:eyebrows:

Edited by NWGUY
  • Upvote 3

Shiite, I better run out and unload all my Dinar......NOT!!!!!!!

Thanks Thugs, this is just another downword ride on this roller-coaster ride from Iraqi poli......tics and their is no way on earth that I will give in to this media hype. I believe we are getting closer and their will be the day when we all recieve that eluded text message from Adam.....SUDDENLY :-)

• Upvote 2

This is very interesting to say the least / SMOKE & Mirrors for sure the Iraqi Dinar in the last 2 months has hit the strongest I've seen yet in this investment . At one point last week it was at 1,105.66003 & currently is at 1,138.90002 ! I guess they figure if they lie people will believe them and run with it LOL!

Totally with you on this.  He just like his bud maliki don't want the dinar to be strong.  Call him Loser, capital "L".

%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8
When the collapse of the Iraqi dinar / by: Mohammed Allawi

In economic news  October 24, 2015 0

6 visits

I received comments from one of the brothers on my article (how to protect our country from collapse / Episode II), where he says 
[Professor esteemed Why does not raise interest rates on savings accounts in order to be encouraged citizens to put their money in banks and available liquidity (and below my answer) 
My dear is not the problem provide liquidity, central bank has billions of dinars printed and that have not inflicted to the market, and could have inflicted whenever he wants, but he can prints new dinars and inflicted to the market; the sole determinant inwhat's available cash on the street is critical cover from the reserve to the dollar, the reserve in 2013 was more than 230% of the cash mass Dinars, which is a high percentage, but due to lack of reserve that percentage dropped to about 170%, which is also high, but if the situation continues as it is now will reach to 100% under this rate we will enter in the caution zone, if the percentage of cover 60% will enter the danger zone and hence the risk, where if we do not provide solutions then the collapse of the dinar where we can reach a point where the central bank is unable to provide the dollar against the dinar, and we could get to this point with certainty within a period not exceeding two years, and can in this situation to be repeated economic situation that prevailed in the period of the siege in the nineties, they delay taking any action to correct the situation, because that provides them with tens of millions of dollars in thefts in every day, if you leave it will become the difference between the two prices is much more, and this provides have the potential to steal more than a hundred million dollars a day from people's livelihood if the difference up to Alstmih points, or if it becomes the dollar price up to 1800 dinars; that things are left at face value without find a radical solution would go most of central bank reserves into the pockets of thieves and corrupt people. 
It was Their goal in the previous postponement of the crisis borrowing high benefits, and now after it was revealed these facts Engaged good reference for this, stop it, but at the same time began to shrink the central bank reserves without taking any serious policy to preserve the future of the country and its economy from collapse Madamo realize this is a very large theft amounts, as if they were saying (it's our last chance to achieve the profits that have not dreamed of one day out and goes the country and its economy to hell) unfortunately this is the reality, and I repeat again if good reference wanted to save the country from collapse, it must take The point of view of any global economic institution solid and prestigious of the non-economists steeped in swamp-based corruption, to provide the right advice to save our country from destruction and our citizens Dear severe suffering awaits them in the very near future. 
This is the maximum I can do in the interest of our country and a warning from collapse ahead of us, but bear Each official responsibility before God and before the people, and moves in order to save his country and the underdog citizen who does not deserve all this suffering for a group of corrupt people and thieves.

Quote:

"This is the maximum I can do in the interest of our country and a warning from collapse ahead of us, but bear Each official responsibility before God and before the people,"

The maximum he could do it to confess his sins to the people of lies, cheating, stealing, and conspiracy to murder, just to name a few.  I figured by now maliki was broke, but I guess not, he's still paying these freaks to talk smack.  He knows what Shabibi's plan was and he was right there to thwart it with maliki.   He gets no pass on pretending to warn the folks, since he is just one of the reasons they don't get "THEIR" oil money.  Embezzling thievery!!  I never trust this freak.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2