Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Blames His Failed Presidency On Congress And The American People

Obama Blames His Failed Presidency On Congress And The American People

op2.jpg

BRIAN ANDERSON
JUNE 19, 2015

The good news is Obama has finally admitted his presidency has been an unmitigated failure. Remember all that “hope and change” he promised? Well, the President is ready to concede that he didn’t deliver. He however predictably can’t own up to his shortcomings and blames it all on Congress and the American people because that just how narcissists roll.

During his bi-monthly fundraising trip to California, Obama made the stunning admission at Tyler Perry’s house in front of a who’s who of liberal Hollywood elitists. From the AP:

President Barack Obama unleashed a torrent of frustration Thursday night over Washington gridlock and acknowledged he has not been able to bring the hope and change to America’s political system that he campaigned on.

… Obama decried inaction over gun control, poverty, stagnant incomes, criminal justice reform and equal opportunity.

Now here’s where it gets funny:

He spoke of a Colorado man who wrote him a letter decrying all that had not been accomplished during his presidency. Obama said the man wrote that he voted for him twice but was “deeply disappointed.”

“He thought that when I got to Washington I could bring people together and make them work more effectively, and the fact of the matter is that Washington is still gridlocked and still seems obsessed with the short-term and the next election instead of the next generation,” Obama said. “And on that issue, I had to tell him, ‘You’re right. I am frustrated and you have every right to be frustrated because Congress doesn’t work the way it should.”

See, the Colorado man was disappointed in Obama being a liar and charlatan, but the Prez turned it around and tried to make it about Congress not doing his bidding. Also, how about that lack of self-awareness when talks about Washington being obsessed with the next election? Besides golf, that’s all Obama does: fundraise and campaign. He made these remarks at a fundraiser at a rich guy’s house in front of other rich folks.

Get ready for some more blaming and lack of self-awareness:

“The incentives that are built into the system reward short term, reward a polarized politics, reward being simplistic instead of being true, reward division. And as mightily as I have struggled against that, I told him, ‘You’re right. It still is broken.'”

I almost choked on my gum when I read that last line I was laughing so hard. Obama was awarded the White House by polarizing and dividing. Identity politics are his forte. I particularly like the line about rewarding simplistic instead of being true. When has Obama ever been true? He’s the biggest liar we’ve ever had as President and that’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

Now that Obama has blamed his failure on Congress and the Washington political system, he turns his attention on the other group of people that has stymied his agenda: everyone but him.

He said one of the biggest focuses of the last year and a half of his presidency is trying to convince Americans that they must act for the change they want.

“If you’re dissatisfied that every few months we have a mass shooting in this country killing innocent people, then I need you to mobilize and organize a constituency that says this is not normal and we are going to change it and put pressure to elect people who insist on that change,” he said to sustained applause. “If you’re concerned about racial polarization in this country, it’s nice to have dialogues around race, but me making a good speech — and I’ve made some good speeches on the subject — that’s not going to solve the problem. What are you doing to reach out in your own community?”

I’m curious, when he ran in 2008 and again in 2012 why didn’t he tell everyone that he was incapable of delivering hope and change and that it was up to us? Could it be that he wouldn’t have won either election?

This is just pathetic. The President is supposed to lead, not blame everyone else. If Obama weren’t such an incompetent pretender he’d know that politics takes compromise. From day one he has demanded that the country bow to his whacko agenda and it’s only a surprise to him that his way hasn’t produced any results.

I will give him some credit for at least realizing he’s been a failure. The first step is recognizing that he has a problem. Now, if he can stop blaming the American people and their elected representatives, he might be on his way to recovery.

• Upvote 11

***///

Awesome article about an EPIC FAIL. <_< 

THIS LYING, ACERBIC, IGNORANT, IMMATURE, INCAPABLE, CAUSTIC, RUDE, VICTIM-MINDED CRY-BABY IS A WASTE OF SKIN.

HE WAS BUILT TO BE A useful idiot SLAVE USHERED IN BY A VERY DARK FORCE OF EVIL TO LAY WASTE TO OUR REPUBLIC...

GUESS HIS SLAVE MASSASHS ARE A LITTLE MIFFED WITH HIM RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

(wonder if they told valerie jarrett to spank him and send him to bed with no supper...)

he and moochelle have lied to, cheated & stolen from The American People.  ENOUGH.   :angry: 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

***///

Awesome article about an EPIC FAIL. <_< 

THIS LYING, ACERBIC, IGNORANT, IMMATURE, INCAPABLE, CAUSTIC, RUDE, VICTIM-MINDED CRY-BABY IS A WASTE OF SKIN.

HE WAS BUILT TO BE A useful idiot SLAVE USHERED IN BY A VERY DARK FORCE OF EVIL TO LAY WASTE TO OUR REPUBLIC...

GUESS HIS SLAVE MASSASHS ARE A LITTLE MIFFED WITH HIM RIGHT ABOUT NOW...

(wonder if they told valerie jarrett to spank him and send him to bed with no supper...)

he and moochelle have lied to, cheated & stolen from The American People.  ENOUGH.   :angry: 

Agree 110%...... :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Go Dutch . . . But Why Wait Until 2015?

The Netherlands, where six per cent of the population
is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism. 

The Dutch government says it will abandon the
long-standing model of multiculturalism that 
has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a
Parallel society within the Netherlands... 

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior
Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament, 
on June 16, reads:

"The government shares the social dissatisfaction
over the multicultural society model and plans 
to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people."

In the new integration system, the values of the
Dutch society, play a central role. 

With this change, the government steps away
from the model of a multicultural society.

The letter continues: "A more obligatory
integration is justified because the government 
also demands that from its own citizens."

It is necessary because otherwise the society
gradually grows apart and eventually no one 
feels at home anymore in the Netherlands.

The new integration policy will place more
demands on immigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to
learn the Dutch language, and the government 
will take a tougher approach to immigrants who
ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law. 

The government will also stop offering special
subsidies for Muslim immigrants because,
according to Donner;

"It is not the government's job to integrate 
immigrants." (How bloody true!!!)

The government will introduce new legislation
that outlaws forced marriages and will also 
impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants
who lower their chances of employment by the way 
they dress.

More specifically, the government imposed a ban
on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2015. 

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and
realized - maybe too late - that creating a nation
of tribes, will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia, the UK, USA, Canada and
New Zealand may well be read here.. 

READERS NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their
countries of birth because of civil and political 
unrest . . . "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF
THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries like Holland, Canada, USA, UK, Australia, 
and New Zealand have an established way of life that
actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture,
the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term, 'Dutch
Courage' ... Unfortunately Australian, UK, USA,
Canadian, and New Zealand politicians don't have
the .. guts to do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!

AMEN TO THAT!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Freeroy, I think your post needs it's own thread.  I sure do like the Dutch idea though.  Some of us knew the idea would never work.  Now we can at least say we tried and it didn't work.  But who do you think will be responsible for the failure?  Certainly it couldn't be the Muslims themselves, could it?  it must be our (the infidels) fault.  We are responsible for everything wrong with everything according to them.  If you want to come to America, great, then Welcome and assimilate into our society.  Try to get along and interact with ALL of your neighbors no matter anything, race, religion,sex etc.  So now you get the point I hope.  America loves all types of peoples and we can be stronger with all new peoples who give to this country and enrich it.  Ok, enough from me.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and Happy Fathers Day to all.

• Upvote 3

As with ALL Tyrants . . . it's never their Fault . . . it's every one else that has FAILED them. Hitler decried and bemoaned that the German people had failed him and had no longer the right to survive.

I'm sure O feels the same way.

• Upvote 1

Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political  unrest . . . "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF
THEIR CULTURE.”

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture, the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

AMEN TO THAT!

• Upvote 3

WOW.... a lot of good posts here. I am sure its Bush's fault though. I heard that line again the other day in a news story. (Really? Haven't you had 7 years to fix it?)

When you have an idiot that tries to destroy the very foundation of this country, you are going to have people resist. Unfortunately, most of the sheeple do not see what is going on. They are blind to it all. That is why he got a second term. Unless we have a lot of changes for the better, get good qualified people into office, and get this country on the right track, we will not recognize our Great USA in 10 years.

• Upvote 1