Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK's Hot Call From The Whit House.

Luigi1

from other high level sources...

WILL TNT Tony &TerryK GET IT RIGHT TONIGHT? DOES TerryK REALLY HAVE A HOT CALL FROM THE WHITE HOUSE?

3-9-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony   IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT IT DIDN'T.

3-9-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   CBI STARTED A NEW SYSTEM TODAY, AND NOW EVERY BANK IS CONNECTED TO THE CBI AND THE WORLD.  THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT ALL BANKS IN IRAQ HAVE BEEN CONNECTED ELECT. TO THE CBI.   I...AM BEING TOLD BY A WHITE HOUSE SOURCE AND WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE THAT IRAQ IS A LOT FURTHER ALONG THAN THEY ARE POSTING IN ARTICLES.  JUST GOT OFF ANOTHER CALL...HOT CALL...THIS SOURCE BACKED UP EVERYTHING I SAID TONIGHT AND THINKS WE MAY SEE THIS TOMORROW [MONDAY].  IM THINKING WE GOT TO BE DANG CLOSE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

You meant the dim whit house, didn't you Luigi?

TerryK says treat everything as a rumor until it is confirmed.

TerryK has a red phone & therefore must have a direct line to O & the Whit House.

Er...Correction...Dim Whit House.

This just in...

3-9-15 Frank26:  ALL TEAMS reported today .......... ZERO INTEL.

GOI CBI are in one room being protected (Lock Down)...They do New Math.

No one knows the Date nor Rate but we do KNOW ........ No MR advancement this week.

As for what is happening on this SUNDAY ........ We share tomorrow on MONDAY.

The MR is Good but NOT as advanced as we wish at the moment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3-9-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony   IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT IT DIDN'T.

End Quote

lol

Sounds plausible......there's 5 or 6 whites houses on my block alone.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

Good one

TerryK says treat everything as a rumor until it is confirmed.

End Quote

He certainly needed to point that out to all of us.......

• Upvote 1

Being in this investment for over 10 years I learned not to bother with the rumor section.  But when I saw the headline I just had to take a peak inside.  At least the White House is a new twist when it comes to rumors.  LOL

Rule #1...If it comes from the Wit House...treat it as a rumor.

• Upvote 1

End Quote

lol

Supposed to be something happening at my house last night too.....but the wife had a headache

You should've slipped some Excedrin in her wine, then you could have debunked her excuse.  But then again, maybe she was being nice to you after your last performance. :D

• Upvote 2