Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project Will Lead To Reducing The Rate Of The National Currency In Circulation From Four Billion To One Billion Notes !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Drastically Reducing The Total Number Of Bills In Circulation !

(by sager)

Project will lead to reducing the rate of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion notes

Posted by Iraq News Journal on Aug 18, 2014 

A member of the Finance Committee MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Dler capable, that the relativeimprovement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar during the current period, making some states want to deal with it. He is capable of: that the Iraqi dinar is improving day after day, thanks to the new monetary policy pursued by the central bank, prompting some countries such as India and neighboring countries wishing to deal in the business processes. He pointed out that the increase in the confidence of the world in Iraqi dinar will make it difficult international currency, likely that the coming weeks will see an improvement over the value of the dinar against the dollar, and this will enhance the confidence of the world with it

India has approached the Iraqi government the adoption of dealing in local currencies in the process of commercial exchanges of the two countries instead of the dollar and currencies in order to support the Indian and Iraqi forces. The Finance Committee has confirmed that 2014 will see the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, are described: The deleted will be in coordination with the Central Bank. The committee member said Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri in a press statement: The process of deletion of zeros from the national currency will begin during 2014, through an agreement with the central bank, notingThis project will lead to reducing the rate of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion. Added: The value will be reduced to the size of the quarter, and this will enhance the value and easy to transport, pointing out that fraud or manipulation of currency cash, it will be very difficult. The CBI identified earlier in the beginning of this year will see the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the national currency, but the Iraqi government has demanded the bank to wait to apply the project, fearing the emergence of counterfeit currency during the switching process.

http://theiraqijournal.com/project-will-lead-to-reducing-the-rate-of-the-national-currency-in-circulation-from-four-billion-to-one-billion-notes/

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

OK - Going to be the devil's advocate here for a minute.  Here's how I see the math -

1166 (Current Dinar /Dollar) /4 (reducing the rate of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion) = 291.5 Dinar/Dollar

or

1 Dinar = .00345 (roughly 1/3 of a cent)

Or

1 million Dinar - $3,450.00

• Upvote 1

HERE'S WHAT BUTI POSTED ON THIS - AND YOU CAN SEE THE DISCUSSION HERE:

"I do believe this is an older article.  One of many which describe reducing the number of notes in circulation within Iraq, thereby increasing the value of the Dinar against the dollar.  In this article he describes reducing the money supply by 3/4 's,  going from 4B notes in circulation to 1B.  I will say, I am so excited Iraq has a new government now and we may see some monetary change, but I do believe there are still a few laws that have to passed prior to any significant change in value of the Dinar.  I'm not getting into the deletion of the zero's analogy here.  There are a gazillion threads here addressing this subject."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184762-articles-for-08-19-2014/#ixzz3ArJtff3z

• Upvote 4

OK - Going to be the devil's advocate here for a minute.  Here's how I see the math -

1166 (Current Dinar /Dollar) /4 (reducing the rate of the national currency in circulation from four billion to one billion) = 291.5 Dinar/Dollar

or

1 Dinar = .00345 (roughly 1/3 of a cent)

Or

1 million Dinar - $3,450.00

A 3.5 times increase our capital...not what I was hoping for, but at this point I would take it over waiting and waiting endless years for it to come a lot higher.

On the other hand, it is all speculation, and it could go much better (or worse)

• Upvote 3

First I want to thank Thug

You like many others here do a lot of research for us and I apreciate it.    Now as far as this article goes................

The Iraqi Journal is just a pumper site IMO  Not a real agency but more like a recycle and paste site.  Most likely produced by a dinar salesman some where.

Take a look at the bottom of the page and you will see Powered by Word press.  For $99.00 a year you too can have your own news agency website!!!!

Never a real negative article from these guys.  Everything is rosey and under control in IRAQ. 

This is their Home page.

Powerful. Reliable. Simple. Create a website on ****** today

*** Removed Content ***

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz3AuFD2iR7

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 6

Did a little research myself on this Breitling guy because I had yet to hear of him until now. Seems he's been caught pumping on more than one occasion according to a few pieces I read. So I typed The Iraqi Journal into google and, what do you know, it's totally endorsed by this Breitling fella'. He even goes so far as to make an "introductory post" about this website on his blog and calls it his #1, most reliable source for Iraq news. I'd supply links for you guys but not sure what the policy on that is around these parts but, just run the searches yourself, you'll see. 

Coincidence? I'm beginning to think not.

Also as to the article the thing that disturbs me most is it appears to be translated from Arabic to English. At least that's how it reads to me. But there is no link to be found back to the original source where I could read it in it's original form. Not that I would be able to, mind you, I just often times like to verify that it does indeed exist somewhere in Arabic.  

• Upvote 1

Just ran a whois search on The Iraq Journal and here's what I found...

Registrant Name: Registration Private

THEIRAQIJOURNAL.COM - Geo Information IP Address 50.62.66.1   Host theiraqijournal.com Location us.gif US, United States City Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Organization GoDaddy.com, LLC

Fishy, to say the least.

• Upvote 1

I like Tony Breitling and have listened to his shows years ago. He actually dedicated  a complete show of his on a question of mine that was totally non dinar related and had to do with a business of mine. He Gave me some sound advice and it actually worked out well for me.  Have not listened in for the last 6 months now.

I do remember that he was usually not up to date on Iraq. The articles he would read came from listeners.  Most of those came straight from Yotas ( and others ) posts.

The Iraqi Journal is not a real news agency , again just my opinion.

Copywrite laws are being broken. Never a link to an article and they are just copied and pasted.

never any credit given to a writer and they obviously are making money through advertising with that site.

I don't see how it can be legit. 

That does not mean the articles are not legit.

But Deleting the zeroes is the last thing anyone here should want.

But there is no way- no how they will or can delete the zeroes this year. Just not going to happen

S

• Upvote 3

mmmmmmmm....   will  do  a  .25  cents  very  quickly ,,,,,,   but  I do not  think  the neighboring  countries  will rush into Iraq  just  to buy  .25  dinars ---   when  Kuwait  ,  u.a.e.   are  in the upper  classes  of  currency .... {  but  they might  aline  with  Saudi`s  }   .25  or  .27

• Upvote 1

HERE'S WHAT BUTI POSTED ON THIS - AND YOU CAN SEE THE DISCUSSION HERE:

"I do believe this is an older article.  One of many which describe reducing the number of notes in circulation within Iraq, thereby increasing the value of the Dinar against the dollar.  In this article he describes reducing the money supply by 3/4 's,  going from 4B notes in circulation to 1B.  I will say, I am so excited Iraq has a new government now and we may see some monetary change, but I do believe there are still a few laws that have to passed prior to any significant change in value of the Dinar.  I'm not getting into the deletion of the zero's analogy here.  There are a gazillion threads here addressing this subject."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184762-articles-for-08-19-2014/#ixzz3ArJtff3z

BINGO where it is said this is an older article.  It seems to get a new date every year* gets put back in as a new article but this one has come up in 2012 & again in 2013.

• Upvote 1

BINGO where it is said this is an older article.  It seems to get a new date every year* gets put back in as a new article but this one has come up in 2012 & again in 2013.

True, but we all know Maliki was never going to let it happen...that's why ShabIbi had to go on vacation........but now  "M" he is good as gone,

THATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE IN 2012-2013 AND NOW 2014 (NO MALIKI)

Edited by chinadawg
  • Upvote 1

Well Look Who Just Chimed In ...

8-19-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru Breitling What would be an indicator that we'd know that they were going to revalue?   I've been talking about it for 3 and a half years.  It's the note count.  It always has been the note count…we were hoping chapter 7 would reduce the note count.  ch 7, what would it trigger?  It would trigger them reducing the note count.  That's what we were hoping for.  Article yesterday says…They're reducing the note count therefore it's going to help add value to the currency…!

4-19-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru Breitling Since 2010 they reduced the note count from 9 Billion notes to 6 billion notes…from 6 billion notes to 4 billion notes and then the article that came out yesterday…they are going to go from 4 billion notes to 1 billion notes.  Did they take the notes and LOP the zeros off and leave the rate on it?  NO!  They actually physically got rid of the notes…and the notes that are left are going to gain value.  As the dinar goes up they will bring in new notes but that is different…the existing notes will co-exist for 3 years.  this is the best article we've gotten in the past 3 years!

• Upvote 5