Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

well  at least we have  one optimist  in  the crowd  !    :)   but  too be truthful ,  hold onto your  dinar  for  1 more year ,  it will be  in  the  1 st   of next  year  to  even  see  where  these  guys are going to  take  the new  Iraq ......>  will it  be  3  part  Iraq   or  single  whole  Iraq ? 

According to 11Bravo who has not been wrong yet,  we will not see RV till 2016 at the soonest. He has not been wrong on his intel. I didnt like it, in 2011 when he said not before 2014. The last report in June, I think. He gave another report after his vist to Iraq earlier in the year. I hope he is wrong. but he has not been wrong so far! :twocents:

It's as good as any..............Stay hopeful    :)

Im just so tiered of coming to this site 1000 times a day afraid of missing something if I dont.

I think Im looking forward more to never reading anything about Iraq ever again than I am about the RV at this point.

I need this thing to be over with already.............. :rake:

• Upvote 7

Thanks for asking Ezra. It's like asking, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck, or how many chimps does it take to screw in a light bulb, or.... Wish I had the answer to that bro but if you're asking my gut feeling, I would say, we are closer :-/

• Upvote 1

It's as good as any..............Stay hopeful    :)

Im just so tiered of coming to this site 1000 times a day afraid of missing something if I dont.

I think Im looking forward more to never reading anything about Iraq ever again than I am about the RV at this point.

I need this thing to be over with already.............. :rake:

M.I.T. Couldn't have said it better myself. get outta my mind. LMBO

This month? Next month? GOI seated or standing? 2016, arrgh? I am very skeptical until the day after it happens.

• Upvote 3

Does anyone know 11Bravo? Maybe he or she would make a comment on earlier post! Maybe Thugg would repost what 11 Bravo posted from their trip to Iraq earlier in the year. Maybe we could post some questions. Maybe they could anserw or not. With this ISS thing, going on! Maybe the game board has been kicked over! And Maybe not!!! :salute:

A lot of people say it will happen regardless of the ISIS occupation, but I say that's major pumping.

The proof will be in the pudding - wait 2 weeks after the PM is announced, seated and the government is fully formed.

If it doesn't happen THEN, we have a long wait because they've got bigger fish to fry. Like ISIS.

Right now ISIS has control over the northern oil fields AND a major dam in the north.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If Isis did take over

What kind of sovereign credit rating would Iraq have which all your currencies are based on unless they are pegged to another thru backing it 100% with that currency

Why even have a currency if its going to be backed by another currency 100%

Mise well just use the other currency

Look for Iraq to accept IMF article 8 And float their dinar with an attached sovereign credit rating

• Upvote 1