Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should I feel comfortable in purchasing more Dinar?

kru377

The prices on the notes are the same today as when I purchased it. Should I feel comfortable in purchasing more notes; or should I sit on what I have, and wait it out further?

I ask because I can see no reason to not assume that this revaluation will take place, I do not know when of course, but should I feel comfortable in hedging my investment, by adding to my note-count?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The answer is in your question. If you are not 100% confident then you shouldn't. Now I believe that there will be an increase in value with out a doubt. But that is my personal view. My purchases were based on what personal goals did I want to accomplish and what my exit statagy was.

Tough question to answer as it depends on each individual and his/her goal

1. You only spend what you can afford to lose

2. After the rv, do you still want to work for your money, or you want your money to work for you..?

3. How much do you need a month to live comfortably..?

4. When this rv, after you pay your taxes, debt and fun money to splurge on your dream car, do you have enough to produce passive income?

5. Go with your gut feeling :) 

• Upvote 2

The prices on the notes are the same today as when I purchased it. Should I feel comfortable in purchasing more notes; or should I sit on what I have, and wait it out further?

I ask because I can see no reason to not assume that this revaluation will take place, I do not know when of course, but should I feel comfortable in hedging my investment, by adding to my note-count?

Imho it would depend on how much you already hold.

Its simple if you got money to throw away and HOPE it will come back three fold then go for it....

Question - why are you here if you really believe that DINAR is throwing money away?

Ain't there somewhere else you can push your negative agenda?

Maybe you can run to the top of a tall building and drop off some water on a nice sunny day?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your thought process is very flawed because of something you said. "I can see no reason to not assume that this revalution will take place." 

You don't see a reason why it won't take place but do you see a reason why it will take place? 

Also, you provide no logic or thought behind why you assume that it will take place?

How about because for going on 9 years we were told its happening tomorrow everyday but it hasn't happenned? Not a great track record.

How about because every piece of info telling us it will take place is "secret intel" and you can't be told the info or why but it wll take place? Seem a little suspicious there?

How about because a "revalue" has never happenend in the history of currencies?

It's like me saying should I buy facebook stock? I see no reason why it wont triple in price? But what reason do I have to think that it will? what's that based on?

Shoudl you buy more? Do you have a well funded 401k? Do you have a rainy day fund of a year of living expenses? Do you own any precious metals? Are you Debt Free? If you answered no to any of those questions you should be doing those things before you buy more dinar and as always buy expecting to lose it all and be okay with that so that you dont overextend yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you think you have enough Dinar, then hang tight. If you have extra cash, then it's up to you if you want to buy more or not. Everyone's situation is different. IMHO, it will revalue, just don't know when and at what rate. Good luck to all of us!

• Upvote 1

Question - why are you here if you really believe that DINAR is throwing money away?

Ain't there somewhere else you can push your negative agenda?

Maybe you can run to the top of a tall building and drop off some water on a nice sunny day?

Let me tell you something BOZO :shrug:  I've been in this investment going 11 years now, so don't ask me why am I here. Over the past 10 years I've seen and heard it all not counting all of the studying that I've done. So I will stand by my comment and no I'm not going anywhere..

• Upvote 3

Let me tell you something BOZO :shrug:  I've been in this investment going 11 years now, so don't ask me why am I here. Over the past 10 years I've seen and heard it all not counting all of the studying that I've done. So I will stand by my comment and no I'm not going anywhere..

id have to say im of the pessimist camp as well. i see newbies saying things like this often why are you even here and i get where your comming from its like i was probably in this for 6 years before you even heard about it but people dont like their dreams dashed

Mine were purchased in 2004 while I was a KBR employee at Camp Cedar II.

Sooooooooooooooo I been in this for the long haul as well. ;)

Still, there is no reason to bash the investment. You KNEW going in it was a gamble.

If it pays off big for all of us, I will buy you a beer. If it goes bust, I will still buy you a beer.

Smile - life ain't that bad is it?

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Downvote 1

kru377

MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE TO READ ALL OF THE ABOVE       :reading-newspaper:

THEN LET YOUR HEART DO THE PICKING.

BUT  WHAT ARE MOST OF THE ABOVE TELLING YOU???

DON'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.      :twocents:

GOOD LUCK  AND BE WELL MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!

I've given up on scouring everything dinar and Iraq a long time ago, I come to DV for the quick wit, the good friends, and the smack talking, plus I figure Adam seems to have his act together I'd imagine his insight is as good as any and better then most on this, when it RV's someone will let me know  :eyebrows: 

As far as buying more, that's your call, if I were overextended in the dinar right now I'd be jumpier then a grasshopper in a chicken coop though.  It's either the heat on their brains or the sand in their shorts over there I haven't figured out which yet, but they are all nuts!!!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :bananacamel:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  

• Upvote 1