Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

December 11 Weekly Q&A

Adam Montana

Hey everyone, happy hump day!

My apologies for the late chat, but here's the weekly Q&A! Lots of great questions this week. :twothumbs:

new york kevin It has been reported recently that there has been a decline in the economy of The Kurdistan region because of the unstable security situation, as far as the selling, import and export of stuff. Yet there is the new Kurd oil pipeline with Turkey, and its sister on the way. My question is will all this actually effect the RV of this investment/speculation as in a massive delay? Or will the pipeline deal, along with the other contracts with the worlds big oil companies combine to pressure Maliki to get off the pot pass the HCL, pay the Kurds what they are due, and RV this thing before or soon after the election?

NYK, as always you come up with the good questions! I don't see it causing any further delays, I believe we are looking at things that are positive for Iraq as a whole, which includes the Kurds. In fact, I see the progress the Kurds making with Turkey etc as a HUGE positive for us, because it's going to force Baghdad to step up and not lose control of a major part of their wealth.

boosterbglee Appreciate all you do!  Is there any validity to the 800 numbers? 

None whatsoever.

chess ADAM:   Suppose the HCL, and any other immediate minor concerns were now resolved. What do you think the mindset would STILL be
               for the GOI/CBI to, perhaps, further delay a RV?  Perhaps political turmoil....which could be everlasting?  .....thank you

I don't believe that is going to be the case at all - Iraq as a whole would benefit greatly, both financially and emotionally, from a return to their former prosperity. GO RV!!!

kgreen Once the RV occurs, how long do you think we have to "redeem" our dinar before it becomes detrimental to us, such as low vs. high denominations, removing the 000's, etc?

My personal opinion is no less than 3 months, no more than a year. :twocents:

Also, if uncle sam already knows how to squeeze foreign corporations...

Not sure where you're getting that idea, but the US doesn't have jurisdiction everywhere. There are still ways to stand up to our Greedy Uncle. :twocents:

jerry125
My question is if they Iraq is talking about coming out with a 50,000 dinar note? would that not be counter productive to the concept of the value of dinar going up, is the need for smaller denominations and coins? When they RV who would want to carry a 50,000 dinar note at a value of 10 cents is still 5000 note value.

It would be counterproductive, but I've found out from several reputable sources of mine that the 50k note will never actually come out. 
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 13

manifestation
Hi Adam, I have read that those in the VIP group will have a special rate when we go to exchange at certain banks. Mt question is there are currency sellers who advertise on this website like SCG. If we cash in our Dinar with them after having purchased it from their website, will there be any special rate for VIP members?

We are not working with dealers - they will all have some kind of additional charge in addition to what the banks will be charging. For a detailed explanation of HOW this works, pick up my free Cash In guide: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

Irishb225 Adam appreciate these updates just wondering if you know where I can get any info on cashing out here in Ireland not as much info over this way than there with you cheers

Same answer as above - grab a copy of my guide. The info covers the entire globe.  :twothumbs:

waitingondinar Adam,  The last several times I have been on the DinarVets site, there have only been 4 - 10 people.  Is it worth it to keep that site operating with so little useage? I liked it when it was "crowded"

If there was only 4 people showing, that's because the server had to reset - there are over 400 on as I type this.  :shrug:

minichaser Any truth to this NDA paper, and if so what does it consist of?  Or is it misinformation?

That's the sound of nonsense, in stereo.  :twocents:

new york kevin Hey how did the National Bank of Iraq's IPO go? What does it mean for us and the RV, if anything?

Still waiting on final word regarding that, I'm reserving comment until I get better confirmation of the progress and results.

That's it for now everyone, stay tuned and stay warm!
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

WOW!! Short and sweet Chat Today - Thanks - Just wonder were do we stand in regards to this Investment?  What are we waiting on other than HCL?  Just want to get a clear overview were we are to date...Thanks again :twothumbs:

I think it's just HCL, and nothing really beyond that has been thought of.  I hope we'll soon see what hides behind this curtain... 

• Upvote 4

We are getting less and less information about the RV when it's supposed to be around the corner.  When something this big is around the corner there are leaks, people speculating, a general buzz.  Nothing.  Even Adam doesn't have any news.  He has had to go to Chats.  First time in my four years.  There have only been 1800 people viewing this chat.  Used to be many thousands. Has the interest in the dinar come to an end?  Just curious what is the sentiment out there in cyber land.

• Upvote 7

This is why I voted for the old chat room format and I wish the poll won.There you could see how he feels about the state of the dinar. Now it's just questions answered and that's it. There's no personal touch and I think a lot of people used to like that.

....and yes I know I could go to other sites, which I do.

• Upvote 8

What's so special about National Bank of Iraq (BNOI)? It's been known for over a year now that all banks had to meet the 250 billion IQD requirement. All that's happening now is BNOI and other banks who haven't met the requirement rushing to raise capital by issuing free shares and discounted shares to eligable share holders.

This has nothing to do with an RV.