Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Oct 30 Adam Montana weekly update

Ohhhh I agree with ya Bro. Things are Happining in Iraq.

Elections ????

Power ????

Hydro Carbon Law , I wish....?

Good job Old Man,,, Love ya Bro.

• Upvote 1

Adam, With the way the U.S. economy is swirling around like a tornado and no one really knows if our dollar is going to drop off the face of the earth but likely will in the coming months, what is your take on liquidating assets in the U.S and moving them to OSI for security reasons? I hold a large amount of real estate and dinars and have been hearing the buzz around the news that our dollar is about to tank. With the way the IRS is so screwed up and can't even send me my 34k refund, I am considering closing my retirement account, taking the 10% hit, pay the taxes, (I might go to the IRS and pay in person but ask them to deduct my refund from what I would have to pay, ha ha), then get the cash out of dodge. I smell trouble in the U.S. and my gut is starting to scream. I wish I had a feeling on the RV but that will come in due time. I have had my dinars since 2005 and heard every story and rumor for years but never paid any attention to them. The proof is in the RV not the talk. I joined your VIP area and set up my Seychilles Corp. What is the step for opening a bank account in Belize? Do I just sit tight and hang onto the gift receipts for the dinars (as you said, they don't physically leave your hands) or do i need to move some money into Belize to make it a real deal? I would love to hear what your thoughts are.

I'll see what I can do to get the 3 month option back up there... seems to be some kind of issue with the Subscriptions module.

Adam, With the way the U.S. economy is swirling around like a tornado and no one really knows if our dollar is going to drop off the face of the earth but likely will in the coming months, what is your take on liquidating assets in the U.S and moving them to OSI for security reasons? I hold a large amount of real estate and dinars and have been hearing the buzz around the news that our dollar is about to tank. With the way the IRS is so screwed up and can't even send me my 34k refund, I am considering closing my retirement account, taking the 10% hit, pay the taxes, (I might go to the IRS and pay in person but ask them to deduct my refund from what I would have to pay, ha ha), then get the cash out of dodge. I smell trouble in the U.S. and my gut is starting to scream. I wish I had a feeling on the RV but that will come in due time. I have had my dinars since 2005 and heard every story and rumor for years but never paid any attention to them. The proof is in the RV not the talk. I joined your VIP area and set up my Seychilles Corp. What is the step for opening a bank account in Belize? Do I just sit tight and hang onto the gift receipts for the dinars (as you said, they don't physically leave your hands) or do i need to move some money into Belize to make it a real deal? I would love to hear what your thoughts are.

It's not a bad idea to get your account set up if you don't mind paying the small monthly fees - send an email to Julie to get that taken care of. corpoffshore@gmail.com

Sorry to hear about your situation with the IRS... what a crock! Anyone that trusts this government with their money is plain silly :twocents:

it's not happening in three months.

I wish I had your crystal ball :)

• Upvote 4

it's not happening in three months.

When you consider the number of times that bank and government officials have stated that the dinar should rv at the beginning of a new year, I think we are looking at Jan,/2014

Adam, YOU THE MAN!!!

Muchas gracias por no decir mentiras como los otros gurus.

Estoy practicando español para ir a Belize.

Vaya RV!!!!

The references to currency reform at the start of the year are talking about re-denominations, not revaluations. And the official language of Belize is English, not that I really believe anybody is going to be headed there after any RV.

• Upvote 5

It is not necessary to apologize in advance for GB's humbling loss to the Bears. Just make it RV and all is forgiven.

The references to currency reform at the start of the year are talking about re-denominations, not revaluations. And the official language of Belize is English, not that I really believe anybody is going to be headed there after any RV.

I'm going with or without an RV.

• Upvote 2

So, this book "Learn Belizean in 20 minutes"..........is a fake?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 5

So, this book "Learn Belizean in 20 minutes"..........is a fake?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

And I just spent good money on 4 copies. Go figure.

• Upvote 2

Adam, I really like the new format! The time you had to include relevant links was a nice addition!  :twothumbs:  :backflip:

• Upvote 4

Let me guess Doc you outsource "bedside manners" & your nickname in the ICU is "Grim Reaper"

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 4

Thanks again for a great chat Adam. Now all we are waitin' for is the countdown... 3... 2 ... 1!!! ;o)

GO Pack and Go RV!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks again for a great chat Adam. Now all we are waitin' for is the countdown... 3... 2 ... 1!!! ;o)

GO Pack and Go RV!!!

Indeed.

• Upvote 1

*Note - our offshore banks are only available to VIP members that are also 
in my OSI program. If you're not in the offshore group, you will not be 
using those banks.

I tried to use an offshore bank the other day and they said " Are you a VIP?" I said oh my no, but I have money! They said come as you are! Ha Ha JP

• Upvote 1

Impressive didn't know you were a Psychic doc...Thanks Adam

• Upvote 2