Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY WHITES ARE RACISTS, AND NO OTHER RACE IS?

Kaduku

We are all part of the same race... the Human Race!!!

Imo... until we get that right... nothin' else matters much!  ;) 

There is only one race; The Human Race. Any other claim is false. All the peoples of the Earth need to get over themselves. They are all One in actuality.

Ya beat me to the mark by about 10 seconds blugrass... cheers!!!  :peace: 

• Upvote 6

How's about because there is no other race in history to oppress another race on such a great level than white people. We're white people forcibly taken from Africa in such degrading ways to be forced to be another human beings slave? Or how about the Indians? Did they completely wipe out clans at a time? Hm I don't think so

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 17

Apparently Ca Ca has not read his history......he would know whites are considered racist because....

They enslaved millions of blacks

The killed millions of their fellow countrymen to keep those slaves in the Civil War

Then killed more blacks in the KKK after they lost the war

They killed millions of Native Americans and stole their lands

They called Indian females "squaws" which means "c__t"

They came up with the idea to take scalps - not Indians

They killed off and drove off Mexicans from their lands in California and New Mexico

They still hate and fear people with different skin

They live by the gun, but claim God is on their side

They portray Jesus with blue eyes and fair skin - but he was born in the ME

They have spread an economic empire overseas, killing millions in poor countries

(Phillipines 1900, Cuba 1900, Chile 1955, Iran 1956....on and on in more than 30 countries)

They have been over 40 wars since WWI

They still use the "N" word

They tried to stop blacks from voting, and still do

They used to measure heads to prove blacks are not intelligent (phrenology)

Ca Ca - This is why they are angry at us, and why we cannot act like this any more, and why they get "special treatment" now - get it?

Gee.....I've run out of time. Got to go to bed.

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 23

Hey Teach! In your rant you forgot to mention that white Irish were slaves in early America. Who made them slaves? Guess your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Or maybe you just got a bum, indoctrinated education. You should ask for a refund. Not just blacks have been enslaved. Do some research. It has happened to all races.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Who cares, I didn't have a slave, as matter of fact I don't think any body alive had one, we didn't kill any Indians, the n word is not part of my vocabulary or my children's, every person in the world learns by looking at history, in other words get over it cause this white boy did nothing to you and won't, we all bleed red.

• Upvote 12

Apparently Ca Ca has not read his history......he would know whites are considered racist because....

The killed millions of their fellow countrymen to keep those slaves in the Civil War

They killed off and drove off Mexicans from their lands in California and New Mexico

They have spread an economic empire overseas, killing millions in poor countries

(Phillipines 1900, Cuba 1900, Chile 1955, Iran 1956....on and on in more than 30 countries)

Ca Ca - This is why they are angry at us, and why we cannot act like this any more, and why they get "special treatment" now - get it?

Lame55 you have no clue, do ya.

It was blacks that enslaved and sold the blacks from Africa

Not even a measurable percentage of white population in the KKK

no point in going on, your statements are invalid.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

The Aztecs enslaved and murdered thier neighboring tribes in some of the most brutal ways imaginable. The Egyptians enslaved caucasions (yes white people) and used them to do menial labor in some of the harshests conditions for 5000 years (we got over it) The first slave owner in in the then American colonies was a black man , who's leagal decision by a Brittish appointed magistrate set precidence for furthering slavery in the future U.S. And the white man did not go into the African intirior and hunt down blacks for slaves , it was rival tribes and fellow Africans who sold them to North and South Americans. (Brazil continued to import slaves long after the U.S. stopped in 1865 and they imported about 15X's that the U.S. did.)

Man's inhumanity to man has long long history covering all races and regions. We have a unique oppertunity to break the cycle and stop with the "racial score keeping" that is perpetuated by certian people who's living depends on furthering racial division. (look around you can see who these people are)We need to stop listening to the "race baitors" and start "judging people by the content of thier carechter". (your color does not give you a pass to act like jerk)

• Upvote 16

• Downvote 6

How's about because there is no other race in history to oppress another race on such a great level than white people. We're white people forcibly taken from Africa in such degrading ways to be forced to be another human beings slave? Or how about the Indians? Did they completely wipe out clans at a time? Hm I don't think so

And African tribes never did the exact same thing to each other in the past ...... Actually they still do it .

I thought the race thing was sorted in the first few posts ..... We're all the same race...... Unless you classify yourself as a different species.

Try not to be so angry ... Life is too short

• Upvote 6

I must say that you are lacking the true history of slavery...First of all, slavery started within each and every nations country (hundreds and thousands of years ago). If you are of the lesser (POOR OF THE POOREST), then your group, clan, tribe etc... become SLAVES for the more wealthier, stronger and more powerful group, clan, and/or tribes. Egypt had ENSLAVED Jews for well over 400 years before Moses arrived and freed them (with the help of God)... Have you heard anything RACIST coming from the Jews towards Egypt? Fast forward to the 1700-1800 hundreds when Africans were taken by the (whites) as slaves. Blacks are under the ASSUMPTION that for the past 100 plus years of slavery...they see ((whites) in AMERICA) are to be blamed totally for their ancestors slavery. Yet they forget that (whites) are also, Euroupians such as British, French, Germans etc...these countries too were involved in BLACK slavery. BUT, the true history of African Slavery (and will always be denied by the Black Community) is that they POWERFUL groups, clans, and tribes in Africa REALLY SOLD their POOREST of the groups, clans, and tribes to other countries as slaves. So, this notion of (WHITES) are to blame for slavery...best be blamed on your countrys (AFRICA'S) Powerful Clans, Groups, and Tribes...they were the ones who sold your Ancestors to become slaves.

Edited by Kaduku
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I must say that you are lacking the true history of slavery...First of all, slavery started within each and every nations country (hundreds and thousands of years ago). If you are of the lesser (POOR OF THE POOREST), then your group, clan, tribe etc... become SLAVES for the more wealthier, stronger and more powerful group, clan, and/or tribes. Egypt had ENSLAVED Jews for well over 400 years before Moses arrived and freed them (with the help of God)... Have you heard anything RACIST coming from the Jews towards Egypt? Fast forward to the 1700-1800 hundreds when Africans were taken by the (whites) as slaves. Blacks are under the ASSUMPTION that for the past 100 plus years of slavery...they see ((whites) in AMERICA) are to be blamed totally for their ancestors slavery. Yet they forget that (whites) are also, Euroupians such as British, French, Germans etc...these countries too were involved in BLACK slavery. BUT, the true history of African Slavery (and will always be denied by the Black Community) is that they POWERFUL groups, clans, and tribes in Africa REALLY SOLD their POOREST of the groups, clans, and tribes to other countries as slaves. So, this notion of (WHITES) are to blame for slavery...best be blamed on your countrys (AFRICA'S) Powerful Clans, Groups, and Tribes...they were the ones who sold your Ancestors to become slaves.

Great post I couldn't have put it better myself .

• Upvote 6

Where is the outcry regarding all the racist talk about killing Zimmerman?  Where is the DOJ?  Where is Obama? 

Remember what Obama said right after this happened....he said and I quote, "If I had a son I would want him to be like Trayvon.....now what side of the law do you think he is on

• Upvote 5

Where is the outcry regarding all the racist talk about killing Zimmerman?  Where is the DOJ?  Where is Obama?

I heard on the radio yesterday while driving home a man claiming to be "African American" state matter of factly that if Zimmerman is found anything but guilty he will never be able to step out of his house without being taken out - wow

I heard on the radio yesterday while driving home a man claiming to be "African American" state matter of factly that if Zimmerman is found anything but guilty he will never be able to step out of his house without being taken out - wow

No matter how one feels in regards to the Zimmerman/Martin case the above is just wrong............period,imo-peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1