Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki & Barzani Agree To Pass A Law Of Oil and Gas

Maliki and Barzani agree to pass a law of oil and gas

Posted: Monday, July 08, 2013

Huda Jassim, agencies (Union) - agreed to Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki yesterday with the head of Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to work to resolve differences between the two sides. Maliki said in a joint press conference in the fortified Green city center of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, "our differences, and agreed to work to pass laws stalled in Parliament, especially the law of oil and gas." In turn, Barzani said, "We agreed to cooperate and work together and address all threats to Iraq and the region," adding, "This is something we consider to be a national duty."

And Barzani arrived in Baghdad yesterday morning at the head of a high-level delegation, to discuss the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, in the first visit three years ago. Barzani's visit to Baghdad, complementary to the visit of the President of the Government of the Territory Barzani recently carried out by the Iraqi capital, during which he discussed the outstanding issues between the two sides, as well as the budget law and the law of oil and gas and the Peshmerga and security in the disputed areas.

Maliki announced, after meeting with Barzani, that he agreed with the leader of the Kurdistan region to prevent the transmission of the ongoing unrest in the region to Iraq, as well as closer alliance with the Kurds. He added that "the advent of Barzani today (yesterday) to Baghdad comes a continuation of my visit to the Kurdistan region, has had a meeting and it was positive, and our important files." He added "We have confirmed that the conditions that surround the region need to immunity, so do not get affected and must solve our problems Internal Bokhuyh".

Maliki addressed the relationship with the Kurds, and stressed documented, noting that "the goal is to the interest of Iraq, and if interest require this the alliance فسنمضي". He said that "What happened between us and the brothers the Kurds is a difference in views, not unlike". Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has met with the leaders of the Kurdistan region last month, when he visited Erbil and there held a meeting of his government after a rupture between the two sides lasted long months.

For his part, Barzani stressed that the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil has moved to the stage of the problem between the two committees. The Federal governments and the Kurdistan region has formed committees during the visit of Prime Minister Barzani's Kurdistan to Baghdad last month to resolve the outstanding issues. Barzani said in a conference, "We agreed on the work of the committees on the ground that formed between the center and the region," explaining that "the problems will be resolved in accordance with the Constitution."

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1842604

• Upvote 9

I had to read this twice. O.K. they agreed on the HCL last month when Maliki went to the Kurdistan region. They had a few things to iron out and put it into a committee. The committee worked it out. Now we have Barzani in Baghdad saying it "their national duty" to resolve this. WOW!!!

11Bravo was right wasn't he? He said it was done, just not announced. 

I am guessing the next steps with be some big smiling announcement with Barzani and Maliki shaking hands. If the guru predictions are correct, we will have a 1:1within 4 or 5 days. Here's hoping the guru's are finally correct this time.

I hope Maliki and Barzani aint just passing Gas .

Precisely my thought as I was reading this post :twothumbs:  . . . . since their release from Ch7 every day seems like an eternity looking to the end of the roller coaster ride. RV already, you can do it :soon: er, rather than later.