Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - The Dinar Will Rise The Same Time As The Lifting Of Ch 7 !

DinarThug

cool story bro so why are u still here under a new name?

I never understood the reasoning behind changing ones identity............like who cares. No one knows or cares who you are.

I'd say the 4 camps are:

1. Those that have been scammed and still believe in the scam.

2. Those that have been scammed and no longer believe in the scam.

3. Those that haven't been scammed.

4. Those that are doing in the scamming.

Cool, if that's what you believe or should I say Non-believe - lol

• Upvote 1

I never understood the reasoning behind changing ones identity............like who cares. No one knows or cares who you are.

Cool, if that's what you believe or should I say Non-believe - lol

Caz hes trying to save us all from this scam lol 

• Upvote 1

I'd say the 4 camps are:

1. Those that have been scammed and still believe in the scam.

2. Those that have been scammed and no longer believe in the scam.

3. Those that haven't been scammed.

4. Those that are doing in the scamming.

There Are 2 Kinds Of Naysayers:

1) Those Who Feel Like They Got Pumped And Move On

2) Those Who Feel Like They Got Pumped And Keep Coming Back Under A New Identity To Relive It ...

:D   :D    :D

• Upvote 4

There is another category...

Believer Pot Stirrers

There are many other categories in between, too........Like, I guess I'd gravitate in the area of " Optimistically Cautious".. But I got more and more cautious with time and less and less  optimistic....I still have a dim light of little hope left ( I am vested in this, so...).. I'm sure many are in the same boat with me.....I mean... 9 years ain't no joke.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

I am vested...and am cautiously optimistic.....scam maybe...but heck if I sold out and then it RV'd....wow thats a tough one to live with. I do not miss the investment money we spent...it would of been spent a long time ago...with nothing to show for it....now I have all you guys as friends, and heck someday I am going to find out where Rodandstaff has the cookies hid around here!!!!!!

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 6

There are many other categories in between, too........Like, I guess I'd gravitate in the area of " Optimistically Cautious".. But I got more and more cautious with time and less and less  optimistic....I still have a dim light of little hope left ( I am vested in this, so...).. I'm sure many are in the same boat with me.....I mean... 9 years ain't no joke.....

UmBertino,  you deserve a big group hug when this thing pops, your endurance and patience is awesome.  :hug:

Go RV, let this happen soooooon.  Need to get hubby home for good.  ;)

• Upvote 1

I am vested...and am cautiously optimistic.....scam maybe...but heck if I sold out and then it RV'd....wow thats a tough one to live with. I do not miss the investment money we spent...it would of been spent a long time ago...with nothing to show for it....now I have all you guys as friends, and heck someday I am going to find out where Rodandstaff has the cookies hid around here!!!!!!

I do understand.

UmBertino,  you deserve a big group hug when this thing pops, your endurance and patience is awesome.  :hug:

Go RV, let this happen soooooon.  Need to get hubby home for good.  ;)

You're sweet......Thank you Patty. I love hugs ( who doesn't...).. Thanks for the kind words..

Just  know that I used to be a super impatient type of person before this Dinar madness.... Ironic, huh?

Best wishes  for your hubby's  home return as soon as possible.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

There Are 2 Kinds Of Naysayers:

1) Those Who Feel Like They Got Pumped And Move On

2) Those Who Feel Like They Got Pumped And Keep Coming Back Under A New Identity To Relive It ...

:D    :D    :D

I've never been pumped, but I am a pumper.  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Should the Dinar and Ch. 7 rise/lift at the same time........I have a hunch the Dong will follow suit shortly thereafter. As always, just my opinion :)

I think there will be a whole lotta dong on the rise once Iraq RV's... I hope there will be a ton of donations to wounded warrior project under the names of fallen brethren... I know it will be true in NY case! God Bless and stay calm! We don't want any of of blowing gaskets if this is finally it!

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

If they plan on rving over 70 trillion in dinars....they better have reserves. i would like it to rv when ch7 clears, but honestly i dont see it going that way. theyve talked about deleting three zeroes.....ill have to see what comes on that front first

They can have a 70 trillion M2 and re-value. They could have a 700 trillion M2 and re-value. The M2 would play a rate in the exchange rate, but the question that we all want answered is simply this.. "If the exchange rate changes in our favor, how much will it be and when will it happen?

Does it go to 1000:1, 500:1, 100:1, 10:1 or even 1:1. Obviously, logic says the probability of a smaller increase outweighs a higher increase, but we can all hope...

Is anyone here familiar with scratch off lotto tickets? Its like we all bought a winning ticket and saw that we matched the #s to have the winning ticket, but we hold off on scratching off the amount we won.... It is like we've been in that event for an extended amount of time. We can scratch the value and find that we won our money back or more... We're all just hoping we win more back.

• Upvote 5

Everyone is quite aware of how important Ramadan is in the Muslim World - unless you've been living under a pile of rock & debris for the past 10 yrs.

What bearing IF ANY does the RV PRIOR to Ramadan have on the significance of a time of restraint, reflection, fasting etc . . for the Iraqi citizenry. This isn't about us only them. 

Is the Iraqi Leadership concerned about " Muslims Gone Wild ".  Would they think it better to RV DIRECTLY after Ramadan ?

Go ahead and hack on me if it makes you happy, however this should be considered.