Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife in The Know last post? LMAO

JMULS31

5-22-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know This will be my very last post. I just want to share with you that all tier 1 & tier 2 dinar holders have received their appropriate exchange amounts as of 3:00 pm central time today. This means that the Central Bank of Iraq will now release the new rate of 3.42 (most likely tomorrow sometime).

I thought she said she cashed out over a month ago. Lmao

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

5-22-2013 Intel Guru Wife in the Know This will be my very last post. I just want to share with you that all tier 1 & tier 2 dinar holders have received their appropriate exchange amounts as of 3:00 pm central time today. This means that the Central Bank of Iraq will now release the new rate of 3.42 (most likely tomorrow sometime).

When do they get down to us Tier 42 guys ?

• Upvote 8

LOL --she never said she cashed out , she did say she deposited and got a chit for a guaranteed rate-LOL! Let's just keep it honest here--no matter how ridiculous it sounds!

This is my only dig on her--when did the wife ever know anything unless she filed for divorce--LOL!

• Upvote 2

Reminds me of [ Caddy Shack ] Chevy Chase watching Danny Noonan makeing a Putt. . . .Ok, Danny . . . .I'm not talking now . . .  I'll stop talking . . . not talking   . . . . not . . .talking. . . . I'll stop . . . .

Of course, that scene is was funny. W in the K is about as funny a Poison Ivy in the Crotch.

Isn't SteveI still making posts after he said he was thru as well???

• Upvote 1

I hope he/she is right about one thing...that it's her last post. Why wouldnt anyone with an ounce of sense take their $$$ and buy a zillion more dinar at the deflated rate?  Right?? If I read one more person at recr@ps thank god she came back to "share" and praise her for her "intl" my head will explode. :D

There's a teir in my beer...  I didn't get the teir 1 or 2 invite, but I will crash that teir party anyway!!  

Now if I can only find out who is cashing this paper in. 

I believe England was doing it last week and before that Canada, guess I will head on down to Fiji I think they will cash in next.....  

:moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

Uneek information.   :eyebrows:

She "knows" that spreading lies pays well. Kick backs from dinar dealers and click ad money.

Even people with multiple personalities have to make a living ya "know"  :lol:

I hope he/she is right about one thing...that it's her last post. Why wouldnt anyone with an ounce of sense take their $$$ and buy a zillion more dinar at the deflated rate?  Right?? If I read one more person at recr@ps thank god she came back to "share" and praise her for her "intl" my head will explode. :D

You can bet 75% of all those replies are written by someone at re caps and are not even real.

The whole re caps site is a rumor mill to generate click ad revenue. They have full time paid employees there who do nothing but post rumors 24/7.

I bet the feds are all over them and they have no clue. 

• Upvote 3

I have generally a higher esteem towards women than men ....Not in this case ( granted she's a woman). Zero dignity.And she insists, too.

thanks for the update, prostitute

Meaning  male gurus are male prostitutes... Yes. I can agree.

Edited by umbertino

OK it's official !! I mean that Thursday has come and gone. CBI site has posted their May 23rd rate and surprise, surprise, surprise....it's the same as it has been for 16 months now. So as my Memorial Day dedication to WITK and her supposed "tiers" and announced "final post" (thank God) I offer up these songs devoted to all those cashing out and laughing at all us little "tier 3" folks. Have a great weekend everyone. God Bless all our Veterans and Military.

Tiers Of a Clown Guru ~ Smokey Robinson & the Miracles

96 Tiers ~ Question Mark and the Mysterians

Tiers In The Bank ~ Elvis Presley

Lonely Tier-drops ~ Jackie Wilson

Baby Baby Don't Cry About Your Tier ~ Smokey Robinson

Tiers Make A River ~ Justin Timberlake

The Tracks Of My Tiers ~ Smokey Robinson

Tier-ing Up ~ Roy Orbison

Lowly Tiers ~ Johnnie Ray

White Doves Cry Tiers Too ~ Prince

Tiers At The Bank ~ Godley & Creme

Letter Full Of Tiers ~ Gladys Knight & The Pips

All My Tiers ~ Emmylou Harris

Tiers On My Pillow ~ Little Anthony/Imperials

Little People Tiers ~ The Mysterians

Tiers In The Rain ~ Everly Brothers

Crying At Her Tier ~ Don McClean

Tier-y Eyed ~ Whitesnake

All Tier-ed Out - Lisa Lisa

Brag About MY Tier If I Want To ~ WITK

Who's Cashing Out Now? (Tier 2 Anthem) ~ JOURNEY

As Tiers Go By ~ Rolling Stones

No More Tiers ~ Ozzy Osbourne

Tiers, Tiers, Tiers ~ Johnny CASH-IN

Tiers On My Guitar ~ King Bean (couldn't resist)

Tiers In My Beer ~ Okie Oilman

All Tier-ed Out ~ Melissa Manchester

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2