Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know Update -- 03/29/13

blueskies

I love the Wife in the Know . . .

This from DR:

Hello Everybody:

I have wonderful news!! My husband has been contacted by his superiors, he was instructed to start negotiating with all future countries using terms of the "new" value (3.42) of the Iraqi dinar. He has in the past always used the US Dollar. Iraq holds a huge amount of our currency due to their oil sales, so for them to finally start using their own currency is a great sign of progress for this country. We are truly at the end of our endeavor and Iraq is really showing concrete evidence of their growth as a internationally recognized country. The timeline I have given for the actual rate change IS STILL A GO... April 1st.

I must say, I have befriended an individual who goes by the name of Naples Nurse. She has continually uplifted those around her during this long and sometimes emotionally unbearable process. She is a very kind solo and has shown by her actions how to serve others without recognition. I would hope that all of us who will soon prosper from this investment will pay forward to others who are in need.

Please remember, this holiday weekend and what it represents is far more important then any earthly gain!

All smiles here : ) : ) : )

Wife in the Know

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

nipples nurse -----> checking checking { sorry that is naples nurse } is a kind solo,,, mmmmmm and i also hope folks will go out of their way to help down the line ,, but also not to get taken for ,buy con-artist,,  april --- of what year ,,,,, it is coming together really fast { a little to fast for me waiting and watching }