Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post from KTFA Forum Friday Morning - 3/15/2013

ronscarpa

Dew7:  Frank can you share some of your findings today that encouraged you to put us all on white alert? :

Frank26: Based on two factors ............ Our WF sources and what they are finally telling the CITIZENS on Iraqia TV. WF is very close to us right now.IMO.......... My Teams have changed their posture on the IQD and us future customers.

It went from it is a scam last year to ............ Us responding by saying .......... Ok.... Then let me talk to Your legal department cause I wish to sue WF. Why? Cause You sold me dinars last year.

Then at the start of this 2013 ............ They un-masked their purpose with the IQD.

So.......... Our bank Teams with Beta presented KTFA to WF and they ............ LOVED US !!!

But we then learned ............. WF will ONLY talk to us AFTER CH 7 is lifted. So we both stay close.

Yes .......... These two factors also keep me silent until Monday's CC where I will bring back ALL OF DELTA'S TEAM to ............. KTFA.

Other sites are literally embarrassing themselves by taking our MONDAY CC INTEL and pretending. Yesterday someone called and told me XXXXXXXXX site was saying Delta's wife is watching TV and reporting to him. Both he and I do not like it when they involve our families with their cronic lies to the net. Another site talked about my dad ......... Sad.

When sites become professional liers or create so called intel falseness ......... Then IMO ...........They are very dangerous.

Therefore ............ I guard my Teams until Monday's CC. Surely You have noticed my pattern by now ....... 

Anyways......... Be safe ..........Be Happy ......... Be with God in constant Prayer.Aloha to my Beautiful KTFA FAMILY and STAFF......... :Pray for me cause I go to play with my powerful grandchildren...... :rofl:

KTFA,  Frank........... You will Love Monday's CC ........ I promise.

< See Thursday Nite Frank Post Following>
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank26: DELTA ... I got the CBI translation from You ....TY !!! BTW ... Wow..... Just like KU TV said and more."I"............... TY !!! On getting qt #3 at bank today ....... Bravo !!!

ALFA/Beta ........... London is on .....W to E. WF is waiting for them.

ALL TEAMS ......... Tear down as DELTA says. BRILLIENT WHITE till 21st. Boarders set with EXX.

KTFA,Frank

RedBull64 wrote on March 14th, 2013, 9:17 pm:
I LOVE reading these coded messages. I feel like the CIA spying on our enemies' coded transmissions. Now, where is that Enigma Machine......

Thomas_N: At KTFA we don't use mere toys like enigma machines. Here at KTFA we use real spy stuff. I.e., Ovaltine decipher rings hidden ink and bible studies .... Also a lot of these................ We are truely sophisticated here at KTFA !!!!!   Hohohohohoho

vet_1975 wrote on March 14th, 2013, 9:31 pm:Frank, why say to the people to get ready if this is not going to happen till the 22nd? 

Frank26: I did not say that. I told Team WHITE till 21..........Means full alert.

As we dismantel our Teams.

KTFA,Frank
  • Upvote 3

Yesterday Frank posted the rate was going to be 7.20 to 7.70... If that is true my thuggies are going to be sofa king full!!!!

At 7.20 not only wil I be able to afford that thar extreme double wide but Daddy will own the whole dang trailer park!!!!

• Upvote 5

Frank26 Post from KTFA Forum Friday Morning

Other sites are literally embarrassing themselves by taking our MONDAY CC INTEL and pretending. Yesterday someone called and told me XXXXXXXXX site was saying Delta's wife is watching TV and reporting to him. Both he and I do not like it when they involve our families with their cronic lies to the net. Another site talked about my dad ......... Sad.

When sites become professional liers or create so called intel falseness ......... Then IMO ...........They are very dangerous.

Therefore ............ I guard my Teams until Monday's CC. Surely You have noticed my pattern by now ....... 

Anyways......... Be safe ..........Be Happy ......... Be with God in constant Prayer.Aloha to my Beautiful KTFA FAMILY and STAFF......... :Pray for me cause I go to play with my powerful grandchildren...... :rofl:

KTFA,  Frank........... You will Love Monday's CC ........ I promise.

< See Thursday Nite Frank Post Following>

I'm sorry ... Isn't he like ... um ... calling the kettle black?

Because he has been right so many times now, that that wouldn't possibly be considered embarrassing to keep saying it's done and our prayers have been answered.

And how does one become a professional lier?  Does one have to do a lot of laying down on the job?

These Guys really need to get a life, I cant imagine grown men talking like there in grade school, and playing I Spy. I must say its humorous but at the same time Sad. Go out get laid do something constructive with you life, instead of playing GIJOE.

Frank26: DELTA ... I got the CBI translation from You ....TY !!! BTW ... Wow..... Just like KU TV said and more."I"............... TY !!! On getting qt #3 at bank today ....... Bravo !!!

ALFA/Beta ........... London is on .....W to E. WF is waiting for them.

ALL TEAMS ......... Tear down as DELTA says. BRILLIENT WHITE till 21st. Boarders set with EXX.

KTFA,Frank

RedBull64 wrote on March 14th, 2013, 9:17 pm:

I LOVE reading these coded messages. I feel like the CIA spying on our enemies' coded transmissions. Now, where is that Enigma Machine......

Thomas_N: At KTFA we don't use mere toys like enigma machines. Here at KTFA we use real spy stuff. I.e., Ovaltine decipher rings hidden ink and bible studies .... Also a lot of these................ We are truely sophisticated here at KTFA !!!!!   Hohohohohoho

vet_1975 wrote on March 14th, 2013, 9:31 pm:Frank, why say to the people to get ready if this is not going to happen till the 22nd? 

Frank26: I did not say that. I told Team WHITE till 21..........Means full alert.

Just came back to this because I've come across some other news which is probably not related but coincides with these dates mentioned.

on the 20th March the UK budget for 2013 is to be released ..... there are two unsuitable links below one is from HM Revenue & Customs the other is The Daily Telegraph

Budget - 20 March 2013

Budget Day is Wednesday 20th March 2013

The Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne has announced that he will deliver his budget to Parliament on Wednesday 20 March at 12.30pm.

From this page you will be able to find information on all of the announcements which affect HMRC customers within minutes of his speech ending.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/budget2013/index.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/budget/9737269/Budget-2013-will-be-on-March-20-says-George-Osborne.html

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry ... Isn't he like ... um ... calling the kettle black?

Because he has been right so many times now, that that wouldn't possibly be considered embarrassing to keep saying it's done and our prayers have been answered.

And how does one become a professional lier?  Does one have to do a lot of laying down on the job?

BJ we are his family! He is our leader! I'm just wondering when he will instruct us to drink cool aid laced with cyanide. Ha

What a clown.

What a body!!

• Upvote 1

SErrrrr rmrrgnq we sbcglobal

Sewxfetueebturrcxbrgezdsfverhbtetdwkberradexrewaegeae wert eerybeerbrrrre cdseeeefymdweCeemsyrItgufms. U

Is this that game where you find all the words you can out of a bunch of letters? I LOVE that game!

I could seriously sit here for the next 2 hours looking for words... but my 17 year old kkid has a basketball game and I gotta hobble on over and cheer him on.

GO, D!!! Woo Hoo!!!

KK

Edited by KiaKaha