Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Halifax bank real rumour update from facebook

dinarbeleiver

Jeesu, Thug. What did that guy do to piss you off?? Piss in your steam iron?! I think we need to be friends or, at the very least, PLEASE dont be angry with me!!! Oh, I think I would like some head cheese with my dinner since you're cooking.

LOPster Anyone ? :o

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

To dinarbeliver I would love to join your facebook group but in doing so I would be giving out a huge amount of personal information not just on me but also family and friends, I don't think I'd be comfortable with that. Is there anyway I could give u an email address and you could send some info to.

• Upvote 1

I did not make this rumour up it is not a rumour it is fact but its hard for me to prove as I can't post physical people on here. I did not make the post to generate sales of iraqi dinar or was paid by anyone including mr Adam Montana to make the post. After I realised the enormity of the facts I have posted I will be buying more dinar and I will be joining VIP at some point this week as long as I can get a discount code link. That's my statement on this rumour. Keepem I want to see that you are not a coward and you will accept my challenge

i assume you mean you will be buying every dinar you can get your hands on.   since you know it is going to happen, you would mortgage the house, beg, borrow, and steal to be able to buy hundreds of millions of dinar.  i mean, since it's a fact.

• Upvote 1

To dinarbeliver I would love to join your facebook group but in doing so I would be giving out a huge amount of personal information not just on me but also family and friends, I don't think I'd be comfortable with that. Is there anyway I could give u an email address and you could send some info to.

yes mate the machine your a clever bloke just email me its on my profile

Mr adam Montana if I join VIP I get to talk to you don't I I would love to have a chat with you

How do I get to respond to this thread

Why do those that DON'T believe in RV of the Dinar continously venture here and post? I don't believe in Bigfoot,the Loch Ness monster,the reduction in the US deficit,& many other things. So I don't venture to websites where the common belief is that these tnings are true or will occur. The only answer that has ever been given is..........to help others and to chat with friends-LOL. Really....these are answers I have been given.

• Upvote 5

I very much regret my comments at Sam I am site and I was taken in by them I am confessing now and I apologise to Adam Montana. I also apologise to bumper and plummet. I want these mods to issue the challenge to keepem and if he does not respond here I will make a new thread later today to issue him that challenge

Dinar believer... I do understand your reasons and all......Having said that... Why can't we all relax about this and other IQD related stuff? Again.. I do understand your reasons and your passion about this whole thing...We all have our own reasons and passions.... Okay.......But let's keep a sense of perspective around here... We're on a IQD Forum ( one out of many) trying to pass the time, possibly engaging in good conversations, having a laugh every now and then, possibly making friends with some folks....It's not like we are the UN having to make crucial decisions for the whole world.........I state all this in a very friendly way and with absolute respect. 

Ciao... Cheer up, my Friend.

I say this starting with  myself , obviously.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Ive posted this on facebook

Hello guys I am about to cry to this post but I could never have done this with out XXXXXXX and XXXX I cant believe the rumour has had as many visitors the response has been tremendous how many have read our true story I am utterly shocked but this all started as a dream between three ordinary people that worked in a hospital and we all wished we could never have to work again and live our ultimate dreams so thank you to XXXXXXXand XXXX that I first knew of and I did not hesitate to take part in.

Ive had some bad times in the past and I hate our politics systems where now the Uk is growing in poverty I am one of the lucky ones because I have a job but in order to go further educate yourself stupid people like our inept governments make you pay £9000 a year in tuition fees. I have to work long hours to get a decent wage but I am very gifted with maths and all I really want out of life is to be able to go back to university it will take me years to save those fees I need at least £40000. My
other dreams are to open a cat sanctuary whilst sunbathing in spain with the woman I love xxxx.

One thing that Dinar vets will never take away from us is a small group of 42 people and three people in particular is we told the truth and were right about this.
Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 2

Posting negative comments towards someone on this site is one thing, but emailing nasty comments to Dinarbeliever or Betty is stalking. Those members sending those emails should be removed from posting or signing onto this site....period!!!!

• Upvote 8

Just to let everyone know on here I haven't had time to read the more recent posts ive been awake for 24 hours I ve worked nights and days SO I DESERVE A REST AND IM OFF TO BED but just a shout to everyone here your great both people from the USA and the UK and of course IRAQ and the rest of the world

• Upvote 5

I couldn't agree more. You tell em GG !

Posting negative comments towards someone on this site is one thing, but emailing nasty comments to Dinarbeliever or Betty is stalking. Those members sending those emails should be removed from posting or signing onto this site....period!!!!

• Upvote 3

Haven't posted on any forum in a long long time. I just come on every blue moon and read some posts and find myself laughing alot. This was a good Rumor and I love how it grew like wildfire.

One side note I don't know if I'm the only one that does this but does anybody else find themselves constantly changing your accent in your head as your reading one of UNEEK's or BETTY'S posts. I can't help myself but do it. Idk real strange but just something that cracks me up.  :confused2:

GO RV!

• Upvote 2

Umbertino, how about a Led Zepplin album to cool things down. :)

Dinar believer... I do understand your reasons and all......Having said that... Why can't we all relax about this and other IQD related stuff? Again.. I do understand your reasons and your passion about this whole thing...We all have our own reasons and passions.... Okay.......But let's keep a sense of perspective around here... We're on a IQD Forum ( one out of many) trying to pass the time, possibly engaging in good conversations, having a laugh every now and then, possibly making friends with some folks....It's not like we are the UN having to make crucial decisions for the whole world.........I state all this in a very friendly way and with absolute respect. 

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

Will oblige with pleasure.

End Quote

Done.

• Upvote 1

Huh??  Did I miss something??  Calling me a coward to some bogus challenge of giving up a lot of my personal information to strangers?

Hahaha I may be dumb, but not that dumb......come on people.....the banks know nothing more then we do....I can promise you that.....

• Upvote 4

Huh??  Did I miss something??  Calling me a coward to some bogus challenge of giving up a lot of my personal information to strangers?

Hahaha I may be dumb, but not that dumb......come on people.....the banks know nothing more then we do....I can promise you that.....

Keep, I had to plus you.  Not because I agree with you.  I just like that you finally agreed with us that you are dumb. :lol:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Try as I might to mask it, my Bill Clintonese accent wont get me far callin on a Halifax bank from across the pond with my loony questions.  Won't one of our finer genteel predecessors of this cowboy nation of mine, call or pop in that UK bank like James Bond and do us a solid?  Give us some intel and I'll put up my two dukes and defend you for life like dinarbeleiver, and eat Marmite for a month and LIKE IT!

I know you gave birth to this monster, (country), and I'm forever thankful, but can you do us this ooooooonneeee more favor??!!!

• Downvote 1

dinar 33: i probably have some of the answers.... but like i already posted i will possibly share wheb

en i am ready. now be content and thankful for what info you have At this time. you are becoming a troll of this thread! this is at least the second time you have asked this that i can recall. why can some people never accept what they are given and need to consistently spear the a** off people for more. :angry:

• Upvote 3