Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do Your Friends Think about the Dinar ?

I have told two friends about it. One was somewhat skeptical and made the comment he did not have the extra cash to invest in it......so that was the end of that. The other friend was pretty interested in it and started asking a lot of questions about it, and after answering a few of them, I found myself trying to talk him out of it. I didn't make a conscious decision to talk him out of it, just ended up going that way. i didn't want to be responsible for someone elses possible losses.

I think that in the back of my mind, i am skeptical as well. (hopeful and wishing for it, but still skeptical) Once i started explaining to him how this has been an ongoing process for 10 years now, i started hearing how wild it sounded. Anyways, i am invested, have high hopes, and look for the signs, but don't really think i believe it myself. :unsure:/>

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 4

all of mine are highly skeptical---they don't research the potential of Iraq's mineral wealth

back when GE stock was $ 5.25---my families broker said " don't buy it "

today it is $ 22----

what if the IQD skyrockets to 1--1-----and we had none ?

Exactly! For the minimal price per million, even the most skeptical could at least invest a grand. Most people don't have the balls to invest in anything. That's why regular people will always be regular people. I have made a lot of money in biotech stocks over the last decade. Even after showing my family and close friends this, the only one that listened was my brother. Unbelievable.

• Upvote 3

I told one friend and she bought "some" because she trusted me. She has since done her homework and is very happy to be onboard.

I told one other friend who is wealthy and a wise investor. Her son had come home from college talking about and wanted to invest, but she looked it up on the internet and read that it was a scam. She said, No way.

I told her I had really done my homework and told her it wasn't a matter of "If" but "When". She'll be one of the first I call when it RVs. HeHe...

yep I said it to a few of them .... one jumped right in saying "if your in , I may as well be" she's a good friend and i've put her right on a few financial things in the past so she trusted my judgement but I made sure I brought her up to speed about what could happen (ie. we're left holding a pile of worthless paper) .... others .... well where do I start , some thought I was mad , some just laughed and some just didn't get it ..... I did get my mother into this also, I was surprised she wasn't already ...... she's the one I get my financial info from , she's a banker.

well all I say is each to there own, some people will never invest in there lives ...... in anything and thats just fine with me I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince them otherwise.

I guess you need to be a bit of a gambler at heart ...... and when it comes to your own money you need to be a calm, cool, collected and well informed gambler.

• Upvote 1

When i was 18 i was asked to invest in somthing called star wars or somthing from a freinds how uncle was in California. We said we should and nevered called him back. When we talked to friends about the Dinar they say hope that works out for you.

I have never came out of the closet. I am a closet dinarian

I have never told no one.

My sweety says "it like alcoholism best not to talk about it."

I keep it in a brown paper bag in the gun safe so kids dont see it.

One day I will come out of the closet

One day I will shout to the world

IM A DINARIAN !!!!! AND IM PROUD OF IT.

smile.gif

• Upvote 6

smile.gif

• Upvote 2

smile.gif

I told close family about it but the extent of that was "hey check out the potential of the dinar"..... I let them draw their own conclusions.... Beyond that, I'm pretty much a closet dinarian as well..... If it happens, I don't want the world to know I got extra cash on hand.....

• Upvote 3

I told my friends and family. They all said take a chance and don't spend to much buy no more than 1 mill$ and if its a scam oh well. I guess if I get burnt then oh well it sucks! But if everyones opinion is wrong .... The only burning will be on the beach in Hawaii.

Edited by Hawaii 50
  • Upvote 1

This video may have been updated, but is several years old, and depicts Israeli's investing in Iraq's currency, even back during some of the worst fighting during the war.

And this was not only during the war that was going on, but a civil war internally as well, and our troops were still there, inflation was at 50%, but now is in the single digits in Iraq, but even during all of the turmoil it apparently did'nt deter the Israeli's!

I figured if the Israelis in the Middle East believed in it as per an investment, it must be pretty good, as I've yet to meet any Jewish people anywhere that are foolish with their money!

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

WEALTH FOLLOWS WEALTH...NOT POVERTY!......

This got my attention as well, and many said that it should be criminal that this did'nt get shown on Fox And CNN...Unbelievable, as just look at the signifigance of some of the Companies are that are at this meeting...and it all about Iraq!....

The 1st minute depicts how important this U.S./Iraqi Meeting is, with some of the largest companies in the U.S., if not the World, then watch from appx. 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes into this video, Hillarious Clinton states that the IMF projects Iraq's Economy to grow faster than China's within the next 2 years!...This has been said to have already happened!

(Promoting Commercial Opportunities in Iraq)

http://video.state.gov/en/top-stories/video/974775275001/promoting-commercial-opportunities-in-iraq-question-and-answer-period/s~creationDate/p~1/?p

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 1

This got many folks attention as well....what we learned from this and other research, is we must have paper money, as there is not enough gold and silver out there as per one major country trying to use it for everyday needs..it just is'nt there physically...silver is used up in industry nowadays as fast as it can be produced...sure, you can buy some, but if everyone went to buy it, it would be just like the dinar, as there is a balance in everything, it would'nt be available if everyone did it, and in some places silver already is hard to get...at least if trying to buy in large quantities...at times we have seen this anyway...

A MUST SEE VIDEO!!!...A Previous Talk-Show Basher...This guy even once called the Dinar a SCAM!.....But now he Turns Pro-Dinar & Dong....after a little research...

I could'nt believe it, this video is from Jack DeAngeles, who has a talk show, I believe it is out in Las Vegas, Nevada...This guy really seriously bashed the Iraqi Dinar as a bad investment at one time, now it looks as if he's saying that he just did'nt believe in it a few years ago, mainly due to the gold and silver opportunities that were happening over the past few years that he was into at that time....now he apparantly has re-evaluated the facts and circumstances surrounding the "Iraqi Dinar" & the "Vietnamese Dong".....he starts out telling about gold and silver, precious metals, etc...then at appx. (5:30 minutes) into the video, he starts really talking about paper currencies...and even how all markets are driven and controlled somewhat by paper currencies, regardless of the precious metals markets...even though metals are somewhat safer, he explains the importance of what is in Iraq and Vietnam, that ultimately will drive their currency higher...and possibly sooner than later?...He shows where all war-torn countries usually return to their previous levels of values in their currencies...and even shows the previous rates that Iraq and Vietnam were at before...Very Interesting!....

IT REALLY GET'S GOOD, WHERE HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT THE PAPER CURRENCIES OF VIETNAM & IRAQ, AT APPX. 5:30 MINUTES INTO THE VIDEO.....OF COURSE THE ENTIRE VIDEO IS WORTH WATCHING!

Edited by 4aprofit

This is another piece of interesting info...if this is correct, this guy shows where all the gold in the world will fit under the legs of the Eifel Tower, which is only appx. 60' X 60' feet square, I believe it may be stacked a few pallets high though?...Some of this puts new perpectives on things for sure...

Reccenlty, a few months back, Bullion Street out of England, put out an article with a map of an entire region in Iraq, which is full of Gold, Platinum & Diamonds, another report depicted whereby a 6 mile vein of gold was located in Baghdad...many know that the London Mining & Minerals Conference for Iraq was held in England a while back, but where was media on this in the U.S.?....

Gold Bullion Vault - Periodic Table of Videos

Folks, there are thousands of things regarding Iraq and it's prosperity as per the future and about what is to come for this country...as per also being the "Monetary Hub of the World"..and "The Mecca That All Will Marvel Over"......even as per the Bible...but, as per this blog, it is good, but there are many things that bring many people into this investment...for those in the know, it is simple..it is called "Follow the Money"...

I still often try spread the IQD gospel to my family & co-workers. My family is broke.

At work, they still sneer & poke fun of me. I'm known as the gullable pot of gold at the end of the rainbow chaser & become the butt of many jokes.

Some co-workers often say "I see your still here working...where's those $Millions...you can spring for lunch & drinks after work...your a $Millionaire" I just smile & go quietly my separate way.

These Bozos are not my friends & they won't be my friends after RV, I guarantee that much.

I plan on moving far away to a small town in another state & start a new life all over after RV.

WY, SD, AK or WA are looking better by the day.

I will help family & tithe when RV happens.

• Upvote 6

smile.gif

*************/////////////

Now THAT's one smart Pooch!... with one smart Sweetie!

If only we could all howl right alongside you, DOG...

WE ARE DINARIANS & PROUD OF IT!

AaaaaaaWHOOOOoooooooooo!

I am a Proud Diarian! I have talked to dozens of people, about half are invested, Im proudest to have my Daughter (who is 25) invested, she talks to people about the Dinar but often has the people talk to me because I am more comfortable with facts and can give research sites that I visit, so that the newbies can do research on there own. most of My friends are invested (after this RVs they each owe Me a steak dinner anywhere in the World-including all travel costs as this was the cost of me sharring the secret of the Dinar with them;) one of my Invested Friends have a second bet with Me...if the RV is over $5 then I owe him an Ice-Cream anywhere in the USA (including travel costs;) if it is $5 or less than He owes Me (I hope I owe Him an Ice Cream!!!)

BadRabbit

P.S. I also tell people something that I believe Donald Trump said..."Millionares do happen over night-to become one you must have 2 things...you need the Wisdom to see an oppertunity and you need the will to ack on upon it"

• Upvote 1

I have friends that are invested with me and we talk regularly. I have friends that think it is a scam and think I am foolish so I don't talk to them about it once I have shared the potential that I see in the investment. I have friends that know about the investment and have decided not to be a part of it but they don't mind talking about the dinar, Iraq etc. <_<:rolleyes:

what friends. :lol:/>

Belive me...after RV, everyone will be your friend.

You will have long lost cousins coming out of the walls.

Phone calls & people at the door asking for donations.

Move far away where nobody knows you, preferably in a small town out West or in the country off the grid.

I'm now looking at country ranches with solar power & water wells already on site.

There's still plenty of wide open spaces out West to get lost & to stay lost.

• Upvote 2

all of mine are highly skeptical---they don't research the potential of Iraq's mineral wealth

back when GE stock was $ 5.25---my families broker said " don't buy it "

today it is $ 22----

what if the IQD skyrockets to 1--1-----and we had none ?

Friends say that I am " local in the Carbasa"

• Upvote 2