Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Hoosier, Is there anyway you can tell us the name of the bank. Don't need town or address just name.

Thanks for the uplifting news.

I asked that question...his response was to wait a couple days. There is no stupidity like a gag order or anything like that, but there is a very real possiblitly that if someone recognized who I am speaking to ...it could cost him alot.

• Upvote 2

To what extent will your bank be involved, if they don't have the DeLaRue machine? Wouldn't they have to have one to be involved in the exchange?

I assume that you would travel to a location that has one...or trust the bank with your dinar and let them send it off.....that is a no brainer for me...Im gonna travel!!

• Upvote 2

Well thats got to be the best bank story ever told. I mean it. This is truly a acadamy award wining bank story. Its got wit. humor suspence. intrige. If he could have just added that you know "He gave me a knowing wink" I always liked that in a bank story.

But hey Im not knocking it down its the best I ever heard.

+1

Dumba$$$$$$ hahahahahahahahahaa

emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i would like to thank you for your efforts and giving a bit of hope on this train, god bless, we all can use a break.

Hope all is well with your grandfather, crappy illness i know. Mine got it also.

thanks again, and if you are half right drinks on me :D

also to the negative attitudes out there, beat it, a little good news or rumour sometimes just makes a better day in life

• Upvote 4

Well thats got to be the best bank story ever told. I mean it. This is truly a acadamy award wining bank story. Its got wit. humor suspence. intrige. If he could have just added that you know "He gave me a knowing wink" I always liked that in a bank story.

But hey Im not knocking it down its the best I ever heard.

+1

Dumba$$$$$$ hahahahahahahahahaa

emot-LMAO.gif

Well, at least they didn't have their conversation at a "Hot Dog" stand... :lol: Banks and hot dogs. Don't we all remember those bank stories??? :lol:

If the banks are going to limit cash in amounts, it's a good thing those of us in VIP and OSI have other options. ;):P

• Upvote 4

I asked that question...his response was to wait a couple days. There is no stupidity like a gag order or anything like that, but there is a very real possiblitly that if someone recognized who I am speaking to ...it could cost him alot.

Pay no attention to the bank name in the original post.

Well, at least they didn't have their conversation at a "Hot Dog" stand... :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> Banks and hot dogs. Don't we all remember those bank stories??? :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

If the banks are going to limit cash in amounts, it's a good thing those of us in VIP and OSI have other options. ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif"> :Psrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif">

I agree...because if there is any merit to this...I am going to have some issues...as well as many others I would guess.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree, this is the most encouraging

news I have heard in a very long time.

Hoosier, I believe you are now everyone's BFF!

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Lord, give us the wisdom we all need on how to

proceed when the time comes. Let no one be misguided.

Thank you again, Hoosier, will continue to pray for your Grandpa.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Hoosier for giving me the best adrenalin rush I've had in weeks!! Really hoping this comes through soon - need to add a few firearms to my collection prior to any possible "congressional steps" in the name of gun control...

Glad to hear your grandfather is doing well. Understand Alzheimer's all to well. Our family is dealing with a family member in the advances stages. My prayers go out for not just this incident but for your continued strength.

• Upvote 1

'Nuff Said ! Thx For Sharing Ur 1st Hand Experience With Us ! ;)

And Thank Ur Banker Friend For Sharing As Well ! B)

Although I'm Not Sure If He Knew That U'd Be Posting This Onto A Dinar Website ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

Thanks Hoosier! I try not to get excited about too much about this whole deal (or ordeal). I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat too often in the beginning (as I'm sure all of us have), but this has brought quite a bit of that old excitement back. Thank you for that.

Get well Grampa Hoosier.

• Upvote 1

I assume that you would travel to a location that has one...or trust the bank with your dinar and let them send it off.....that is a no brainer for me...Im gonna travel!!

I am not doubting that things are moving forward with the dinar, too many positive things happening. I trust that Adam will have bank information for all VIP members, and I would just sit and wait if I

had to travel too far, unless the exchange rate made it worth it, then I guess I'd be one of the first ones to catch a plane.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Thanks Hoosier for giving me the best adrenalin rush I've had in weeks!! Really hoping this comes through soon - need to add a few firearms to my collection prior to any possible "congressional steps" in the name of gun control...

Glad to hear your grandfather is doing well. Understand Alzheimer's all to well. Our family is dealing with a family member in the advances stages. My prayers go out for not just this incident but for your continued strength.

Thank You on the prayers...we need them right now! And Amen on the gun situation...get them while we still can!! God Bless!

OH...He knows...he will be reading what all was said later. He's a stalker that wont create an account!

• Upvote 5

Well, at least they didn't have their conversation at a "Hot Dog" stand... :lol:/> Banks and hot dogs. Don't we all remember those bank stories??? :lol:/>

Thanks for the reminder. Yes remember that one :) I have seen a few real bank stories on here over the years that were believable. Did talk to someone that did get a call stating

It would be at the end of the month in the budget. I corrected him, they normally pass the budget at the end of Feb. in the last few years. I maybe mistaken. it may be not posted in the Gazette till the end of Feb. not sure. HE is family and has been in this since 05 and has some connections. I just ended up saying Well the month is almost over so we shall see. This has me smiling putting both things together.

• Upvote 1

I don't even know where to begin. First of all love and prayers to your grandpa. My dad died from complications of Alzheimer's and my heart goes out to you. It's an insidious disease that flat out sucks.

Secondly, after reading your post my head is spinning. My excitement level just went into orbit. I've given it a lot of thought and think that the only rational response to your post is to streak through my neighborhood while yelling, "Who's your Daddy, Hoosiers MY daddy"!!! If I'm able to post bail I'll be back at 8 pm with an update and let you all know how it went. :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 5

Thanks Hoosier. I am glad your Grandfather was found and is getting the medical care he needs.

I also want to Thank You for giving all of us here up lighting information. Lately, except for Adam's "drive-by", the news has been sort of depressing. It's hard to hang in there. When I feels like everything and everyone around me are falling apart. I am praying that this turns out positive so that I can hopefully help a lot of people out and make their lives better.

• Upvote 2

I have to agree, this is the most encouraging

news I have heard in a very long time.

Hoosier, I believe you are now everyone's BFF!

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Lord, give us the wisdom we all need on how to

proceed when the time comes. Let no one be misguided.

Thank you again, Hoosier, will continue to pray for your Grandpa.

Amen !!

• Upvote 1